It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream i had this morning...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Speak for yourself... Rapha... If anyone is a grumpy Demon it's you.

It's a damn dream... get over yourself and stop pushing your religion on my thread.

Thank you kindly...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Speak for yourself... Rapha... If anyone is a grumpy Demon it's you.

It's a damn dream... get over yourself and stop pushing your religion on my thread.

Thank you kindly...

Many dreams show the future.

Interesting how you had an initial grumpy response at me just having a real good laugh at the entire Matrix system. Now the demon cannot handle me laughing in its face so it gets you to come back for another jab. Demons that obey haSatan are just so predictable.

i laughed and let it go because everyday now is going to be Fun-Days for the demons who have been given the green light.

Try daemon traitor who is giving humans a heads-up as to what is coming down the pipe. Now the fun is really going to start. As expected, a demon will make you scoff and delete the post.

Accepting the fact that God came to this world as Jesus Christ and died for mans' sins, is the only way out of this world mess now.

The elite are now crapping themselves; especially Prince William after what i told him in the dream world last night.

Now, don't get grumpy because its fun-fun-fun now for all lose demons.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Let me ask you... Have you never been Grumpy? Ever? Cause i'm sure you have... Does that make you demon possessed?

I didnt delete my post, an op did. Does that make the Op who deleted my post a Demon, cause that's what you're saying.

I think you troll threads like these with the explicit purpose of well... trolling because that's what you religious NUTS love to do isn't it, Troll people? It's obvious so please, don't try to deny it.

I'm waiting for... lack of another word here... KARMA ... to smack you across the head and teach you something because you're the most ARROGANT person i've ever met! Please get over yourself, if not for you then for me and the rest of ATS.

The only person with DEMONS on here is YOU.
You know it and I know It!

You really need to use that deep intuition you seem to be lacking it. Seriously atleast try to be nice, cause you're coming off as the biggest Jerk i've ever had the dishonor of dealing with here. Please, think about it. Be Nice ... Don't be a Prick .... Can you Do that?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join