It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkness vs. Light caught live on camera (Heavenly battle in our sky)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
I will give it to you the ideas brought in the OP are #ing crazy. But if there was even just a tiny probability that this phenomenon could be real and of divine proportion, would it be wise to let it sink in the name of science and 'Pareidolia'?

You would need to prove that it is divine in the first place after exhausting all known, proven explanations for cloud formations and activity. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean by default the 'logical' explanation is supernatural or divine.

But as I have already said, that also doesn't mean it isn't as beautiful or amazing. It just means it isn't of a supernatural or divine origin. You're saying you see some battle between...well, what exactly you never really did define it only alluded to some mythical battle between light and dark.

My contention is, you are wrong in your assumption. I argue it's natural weather patterns and cloud formations, which, under the circumstances, are very interesting to watch. But, nevertheless, natural and explainable using known meteorological science.

If you maintain it's supernatural or divine or some 'battle in heaven' - then you need evidence to why that is more logical than my position. I would also point out that if that's a battle in heaven, which appears to be limited to our upper atmosphere and would really suck in terms of greatness, then would planes disrupt the fight?

Or is it like playing road hockey, and the demons and angel yell, "Plane!" and all move as it passes?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

How amusing it is when you consider the web link you provided contains an image of very bizarre ''Cirrus'' clouds formation.

In the end you can see what you want but you can't deny the simple fact that when looking deeper into things there are almost always treasures hidden within. If you see just clouds that's on you, but I wonder if you had to conscicously choose between seeing something magical rather than thinking with reductive simplicity why would you choose the latter?
I'm telling you some wonderfullly beasts formations are easily accessibles in this footage with a simple switch of perspective yet you still use your free will to see and label it as a basic meteorology process...

I can't get why somebody would willingly choose to see nothing when an alternate fascinating reality is just within reach.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
other than testing out a new camera i dont get the point of this. maybe you need mushrooms to see what he is seeing.
pointless

a reply to: St0rD

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I wonder if you had to conscicously choose between seeing something magical rather than thinking with reductive simplicity why would you choose the latter?

nope just a pointless video

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I can't get why somebody would willingly choose to see nothing when an alternate fascinating reality is just within reach.

Who is saying they see nothing? I'm not. I don't, however, see some mythical battle of demons and angels. I see the beauty of the natural world.

I can't get why somebody would willingly choose to see a fantasy when the natural world is always just within reach.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

In this case the video doesn't give credit at all to what could be truly observed in real-time.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

In this case the video doesn't give credit at all to what could be truly observed in real-time.

C',mon, man. You can't do that. Now you're saying what you video'd isn't *actually* what you saw.

Yesterday I filmed Bigfoot in my house. The video is just me sitting on the toilet laying cable after a couple bran muffins, but it doesn't give credit at all to what could truly be observed in real-time.

You're stretching the goal posts each time.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Nope you're whacked.

But what I seen one night in the Nov. sky of 92, would have blown you
away if you think you have something here. Stepped out the front door
of my partners apartment for a smoke. Lit the cig, looked up and just stood
there, looking, til my friend pops out the front door. He says "We gotta work
tomorrow". I told him to come out here and I pointed to the sky as he
approached me. I said,"Look up there?" His eyes searched the sky for
only the most minute amount of time it would take to see what I saw.
He wouldn't look at it again, but demanded I come inside and I asked,
but you did see that right. He said, " Ya just come on". So we both went
inside. He said nothing to his family and didn't say anything to my girl.

But the night sky we left behind, was filled with the most
horrifying. evil looking faces made of thin misty cloud, all seperated
with not a single cloud void of a terrifying wretched demon looking
face.

My point is, the sh1t happens. Way beyond anything you have here.
Imagine these

scattered evenly across a moonlit sky, only everyone of them has the
look of murderous anger and absolute hate, wretched and ugly. Not
just in a line across the sky, not two here and three over there.
The sky was filled evenly as they soared. And not one impeded upon
the other. And my partner wouldn't even talk about it.
So all I know is he didn't like what he saw.

edit on Ram92016v28201600000050 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I can't get why somebody would willingly choose to see a fantasy when the natural world is always just within reach.

Yeah that's right we can mirror this all we want but it will still only proves that science and spirituality are still far far away from accepting and understanding each other. However, they are both equivalentely veridict, so as long as one will dismiss the other there will never be a full truth.
And I might add that the difference between you and me is the fact that I already acknowledged your viewpoint to its real signification, which is 50% of reality. Now what do you do with the other 50?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Now what do you do with the other 50?

Keep it 'just over there' to the side until you provide evidence of a supernatural or divine realm.

I suspect it will be 'just over there' for a very, very long time.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Sorry, not seeing it. Perhaps if you told me what strain to smoke, things would be different

Joke aside, unlike some here, I don`t deny the possibility of this happpening. Thing is that our eyes (or to better put it all the senses) are not capable of translating all the code there is to be decoded.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I saw what appeared to be a skull but that was about it.
Perhaps next time you could take a long pointer and show what you are seeing as you are filming. That would probably help a great deal as there really is a lot to look at in one frame. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

In the end you can see what you want but you can't deny the simple fact that when looking deeper into things there are almost always treasures hidden within.

I agree with you there, my friend. When noonebutme said he finds the sky majestic, beautiful, soothing, inspiring and humbling to watch, I agreed wholeheartedly. I feel the same way about gazing into a clear night's sky, or the ocean. The natural world is an amazing place. That's the treasure.

I choose to see what's there. If you can provide some evidence for your assertion there is some sort of divine battle between darkness and light, by all means. But as far as this thread goes, you have a video of clouds. For whatever reason, you have decided that your imagination may be a glimpse into a reality. Well maybe so. But until you can present more to support your theory, the basic meteorological processes at play here are the only thing fascinating.

Bottom line here is you have clouds and an active imagination. I dig the imagination, don't get me wrong. If you look up into the sky and imagine you see a divine battle between light and dark, that's awesome. But it doesn't reflect what's actually happening, in reality.

I see things in nature too. For instance, sometimes boulders look like they have faces. Does that mean they actually have a face? Hell no!

edit on 9-20-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Bottom line here is you have clouds and an active imagination. I dig the imagination, don't get me wrong. If you look up into the sky and imagine you see a divine battle between light and dark, that's awesome. But it doesn't reflect what's actually happening, in reality.

That's actually a good point and I should say I don't (or shouldn't) dismiss how someone interpets or sees or imagines something I don't.

However, I will ask for proof or evidence when something of nature is being proposed through an unnatural or supernatural explanation.

On a clear night, I look up at the stars and am struck with awe and humbleness. I can't believe how big it is, how far away things are, how long it's been there, will be ever get to the, etc. It makes me feel so isolated but at the same time very much connected.

I don't need a supernatural or divine entity to appreciate the universe.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Okay as I can see you guys need to be taken by the hand and shown the way.
Alright I'll take the challenge and get pics together when I succeed in troubleshooting my Sony Vegas Pro.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The phenomena in the upper right corner of the picture is a miracle of the natural world called the sky.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

If you would have posted this video without prompting and asked people to look at the clouds and tell you what they see the reaction would have been different.

I know I didn't see what you saw. At first I seen light and dark clouds and that is what I thought you were talking about. At one point I could make out a big sky angel half light and half dark in the clouds.

But that is just what I saw. You seen something we didn't. The world is still here so apparently whatever battle you saw came to an impasse.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Well mock me all you want guys but in the end it doesn't prove your point right.
Of course there was also imagination at work here how could there not be?

Now I wonder if maybe it is you guys that are lacking one?

You were mostly on the right track when you mention "imagination," other people take that a bit further and would imagine "delusional." You need help, dude.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I see many of your cloud creatures. I have also become aware of the light vs. dark battle that is ongoing and you are on the right track. Don't let these close-minded members get you all riled up. You can only offer awareness; you cannot make them see.
They just are not yet awake, by design or denial.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Dude gimme some of what youre smokin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join