It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkness vs. Light caught live on camera (Heavenly battle in our sky)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

I agree with what's already been said.

Clouds and pareidolia.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I am aware of that. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Well I'm surprised most of you guys can't observe or acknowledge what I'm talking about. This was one hell of a show.
Too bad you can't see through it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Some of us very likely do see what you're seeing. It's just our explanation is what it is and yours is fantasy.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

It's just our explanation is what it is and yours is fantasy.

How ironic to think for a second the complete opposite could also be true?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You're trying to say that clouds and pareidolia are fantasy?!

Just wow.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

no - its called delusions

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I'm saying abscence of unrationnal thinking is the real delusion here.
Observing reality only through the lens of science makes you lose fifty percent if not more of the ultimate truth. Think about it for a minute science is very young it hasn't discovered even half of all creation. How could we simply dismiss the possibility of an alternate reality right there in front of our eyes?
Just on behalf of science and its actual inaptitude of seeing life for what it really is?

From my own observation, during a normal 24 hours day cycle mostly when dawn kicks in you can start to see vivid divinely formations. I have no idea why those insane formations appears but one thing is clear - they are actually manifesting in the sky formation.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

On the frame-capture opening pic of your vid, on the bottom, just left of center, is that a cloud or is it just glad to see me?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Oh great. The old "science doesn't know everything therefore I'm right" argument.

It's clouds and pareidolia. You're just going to have to accept that your brain likes to see patterns in everything.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Glad to see me.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Glad to see me.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
Okay then are you saying there is nothing odd to the sky presented in the video?

100% correct. There is nothing odd to the sky presented in your video.

That is not to say it isn't majestic and beautiful, as I find the sky always soothing and inspiring and humbling to watch.

But no, there are no 'battles' of angels or demons, beasties or goodies. I really don't know what you think you're seeing but it isn't supernatural, or other-worldly.
edit on 20-9-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
Well I'm surprised most of you guys can't observe or acknowledge what I'm talking about. This was one hell of a show.
Too bad you can't see through it.

Actually we did see through it. We saw it for what it was - clouds. Competing weather systems. Nothing else.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Why do people think science or having a rational, logical mind, takes away any of the beauty or majesty of the natural world??

I follow science. I like how it works and what it stands for. I reject faith and the supernatural.

But I love a sunset or a sunrise. I feel enlightened, humbled and spiritually moved when I see how the light from our star, which takes about 8 minutes to get here, passes through our atmosphere, hitting particles, eliciting rich colours, which is then reflected back to our eyes to produce electrical signals my brain interprets as inspiring scenery.

I can see how big and vast it is, and how small I am in comparison. My mind is quiet and just basks in that sense of awe at how amazing the world and the universe is.

Why do I need irrational thinking or divine faith to appreciate that?? Explain.
edit on 20-9-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I must agree that I always liked the concept of seeing through things with another perspective, the one that allows someone's mind to see beyond the mental and rationnal restrictions. We all choose to see what we want to see that's a fact, other than that a majority of people claiming a 'no' doesn't make it a right. I will give it to you the ideas brought in the OP are #ing crazy. But if there was even just a tiny probability that this phenomenon could be real and of divine proportion, would it be wise to let it sink in the name of science and 'Pareidolia'?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Very cool but all down to Altitude, the upper Bright cloud's are still in the sunlight as they are high enough for the curve of the earth to still be below the sun while the lower Dark cloud's are at a much lower altitude so the sunlight is blocked from them, also they are probably more densely formed than the higher cloud's.

Cloud's can of course take many shape's but my opinion on the spiritual side is that though the Devil and company have lost there are still battles from time to time.

Spirit's can appear as mist like entity's though and also as shadow like entity's but I am not certain as ti whether that mean's they are good and bad, mist like grey or very rarely (exceptionally rarely actually) shining entity's can be seen by some people such as myself but seldom are caught on camera as the effect is more like seeing with two set's of eye's, your physical one's that see only what a camera would and as if your spirit's eye's are seeing as well but they are out of phase with your physical eye's so see what they see overlaying your vision or doubling it, for me though I feel it is wrong to automatically catagorize the dark or shadow like being's as evil I do have that feeling about them and dislike them immensely.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

There's nothing wrong with seeing things where there aren't any. That's exactly what pareidolia is. Most of us do it, some do it on purpose.

But you can't just say something's there by posting a video of clouds. You must have known you were going to get the responses you did.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join