It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkness vs. Light caught live on camera (Heavenly battle in our sky)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Recently I came to the conclusion that something very fascinating is happening in our own sky just as we speak.
Something that goes far beyond our imagination.

I'm also presently working on a special Thread which will address and discuss the possibility of a parallel universe living directly into ours just waiting to be discovered.
Ironically, the place to look for it isn't what most mainstream scientists would have thought of looking for:
The clouds, our heaven on Earth.
And all we might have to do to acknowledge its existence is to open our eyes and mind and all will unfold magically.

But for now, with the intention of getting a first hand opinion from you guys here at ATS, I'll only post my latest footage filmed yesterday evening which include a surnatural and mythical battle between light and darkness. If you look carefull through the whole video, I can assure you are going to see some pretty #ed up stuff. Pay attention to the several strange Beasts and Deities appearrances all video long (mostly reptiles)

I could count more than 20 and it goes very fast so you have to look at every detail. Some of them are huge and easily observed while some others are more shy and need sharp observation skills.

(look upper right corner)

Any thoughts on this phenomenon?

edit on 20-9-2016 by St0rD because: added pic

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

i would love if you elaborated, i cant see what you see, but i want to know what you see though =)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

If you download the picture I just added to OP and zoom in the upper right corner, you should begin to see what kind of Beast I'm trying to refer to.

Can you see it?

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Five and a half minutes of video of clouds.....Okay then.
I want my five minutes back.
edit on 9/20/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Okay then are you saying there is nothing odd to the sky presented in the video?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
Any thoughts on this phenomenon?

They are called .... clouds.

Very common.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I recommend cleaning the camera lens.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Okay then are you saying there is nothing odd to the sky presented in the video?

Correct.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I think most of us laid on the ground looking at the clouds when we were kids. I remember I would see faces, dragons and all sorts of animals in the clouds.

Obviously the OP didn't experience that growing up, but it's better late than never I guess.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Clearly you guys aren't actually looking at this vid with an open mind. In this footage there are faces and beasts appearing in the clouds that defies reason. Of course, you can look the other way and continue to believe life is just as boring as anything else or you can start to wonder if there might be more to it.

Normally I'm not the kind of person to promotes this kind of personnal and subjective analysis , but this time I can't help but see the possible reality of such things. A very high possibility that is.
So come on and stop denying what can physically be observed.

I experienced this heavenly show in real time with my own eyes, and let me tell you something - it was more than just clouds.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Your right I saw a helicopter and Peter Pan and what I think was an ice cream cone or a a pile of crap depending on how I held my phone.
edit on 9/20/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce
it was more than just clouds.

Now this I agree with. It was also a heck of a lot of imagination on your part. And clouds, of course.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Didn't experience that growing up bro?
You kiddin' me right.

There is no age range for this kind of phenomenon. I know a lot of people that are experiencing strange appearances in the sky nowadays and that has nothing to do with some kid's imagination.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

it was more than just clouds.

Indeed it was. It was pareidolia.

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a stimulus (an image or a sound) wherein the mind perceives a familiar pattern of something where none actually exists.

Common examples are perceived images of animals, faces, or objects in cloud formations, the man in the moon, the moon rabbit, and hidden messages within recorded music played in reverse or at higher- or lower-than-normal speeds.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Well mock me all you want guys but in the end it doesn't prove your point right.
Of course there was also imagination at work here how could there not be?

Now I wonder if maybe it is you guys that are lacking one?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
They're just clouds. Get a grip.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Well mock me all you want guys but in the end it doesn't prove your point right.
Of course there was also imagination at work here how could there not be?

Now I wonder if maybe it is you guys that are lacking one?

You claim you witnessed a heavenly battle in the sky, and your only proof is your imagination... how do you expect us to react?

That video isn't proof because we all see different things when we look at the clouds, based on our past experiences. I don't know what else to say, except that you shouldn't take your imagination so seriously.
edit on 20-9-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'll have what he's having ............................

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

I know what pareidolia is, thank you.
The difference this time is that some peope I know have seen the phenomenon at the same time as me. Pareidolia implies one's subjective imagination only and sould not extend to others. In this case this is what we have sightings subjectived from multiple sources and areas.

And anyways, are we really at this point - rejecting anything surnatural immediately without actually giving it a chance?
If you fit in this category well I must say it might not be the wise one.
When more than 1 person experience the same phenomenon in full synchronicity and they are mostly coming at the same conclusions, it proves this is more than just some form of delusive thinking.

edit on 20-9-2016 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: yeh64y

It's called awareness.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join