It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

10 Things Trump Supporters Are Too Stupid To Realize

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Answer me this:

Do all the shills have an online message board where you plan your posts?
Do you meet up for coffee at chapter meetings?
Is there a group email where someone goes "Oh hey we've posted an anti-hillary or anti-trump thread on ATS quick everyone get ready to shill!"

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I feel you didn't understand my comment based on your response. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
Answer me this:

Is there a group email where someone goes "Oh hey we've posted an anti-hillary or anti-trump thread on ATS quick everyone get ready to shill!"

Yup. It's how they do it on 4chan. All the little deplorables get together in a thread and plan an attack on their unsuspecting victim. I think you're on to something here. Hell, ATS has its own messaging system. They don't even need an outside medium, just use the in house platform.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ok....Im convinced, I'll vote for Hillary....NOT.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Trump is the worst Messiah figure in the history of mankind!

Imagine a sleazy Billionaire who lies so much you can’t count his lies...!

….Is now a messianic figure for many Americans just because he somehow deceives them in thinking he’s for them and not an establishment extorter of puppet politicians.

When did Trump have his road to Damascus inner reformation where he’s no longer just a greedy, selfish billionaire?

What makes Trump supporters think he’s telling the truth now with all the lies he’s been caught in?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lortl

And?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkuniverse

You make light of this but were just talking reason and clear proofs of Trump’s incompetent and dangerous buffoonery

If you have any clear arguments refuting the facts about Trump then state them

Trump followers default on the same old clichés:

I hate Hillary

Trump is misunderstood by the media

That's it that’s the extent of their argument

No one can elucidate a logical reason to support Trump

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: reldra

Damn, quit mocking me with calling me borat! It's insulting, racism and fascism!

I am thinking he is not good at a lot of things and the most important being: International diplomacy. Knowing what a President does. Who our allies are. I could go on and on,,,,but he is missing vital information that you cant just 'learn on the job'. Besides being A Jerk, in general.

Amazing analysis. Thank you for providing us with your thoughts. They are not taken in consideration, since they are based on lies fed to you by your leader and mainstream media.

Then report me. It's what I think of.

And you are proud of that ?

You are nothing but a believer in what you want to hear, you love the status quo, and you think people like this are going to make things worse, only crazy Hillary can be the vote.

I am deeply saddened and troubled by the fact that many more of you likely exist, it makes it SOOOOO easy for the scum to continue onwards.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Logical reason number 1, smarter and more likely to try things that work, than any of the other candidates, and about a thousand times more likely to kickstart the economy, and be something that causes people to think instead of continually melt into uselessness.

Do not worry, many of us are making changes that do not include your archaic and proven fail ways, Trump just happens to be a possible avenue to something new, but you are all convinced by tabloid rags that he is some kind of crazy that hates everything.

Vote for Hillary, and everything will implode, COMPLETELY....at least with Trump it has a chance of morphing into something new.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I agree with this article. If you support Trump you're a moron and I have zero respect for you. Zero.

And even worse can be said if you support Hillary, it is that simple, so not only zero respect, but disgust.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

OK OP...so you're following the Hillary insult brigade and calling Trump supporters idiots. She called us deplorable. Exactly when does that liberal mantra of not calling people names, not generalizing groups, freedom of opinion and everything else come into play? Or is it only for those your anointed leaders approve like blacks, gays, trans, terrorists, etc?

Since you are allowed to call me an idiot, I guess I'm allowed to respond. This election has proven a few things. First...that Hillary Clinton and her minions (including Obama) have no class, are liars and in many cases...criminals. This includes your DNC. But what individuals like you have proven to the world is you have no morals regarding equality, fairness and acceptance. Yes...you preach it but you don't practice it. In your mind it only applies to those you choose...which is NOT equality, fairness nor acceptance.

The word hypocrite seems to fit well here and I can't tell you how much I enjoy you showing your true colors to the world. Your Utopia of only what YOU like has been well exposed for everyone to see.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: darkuniverse

You make light of this but were just talking reason and clear proofs of Trump’s incompetent and dangerous buffoonery

If you have any clear arguments refuting the facts about Trump then state them

Trump followers default on the same old clichés:

I hate Hillary

Trump is misunderstood by the media

That's it that’s the extent of their argument

No one can elucidate a logical reason to support Trump

He's the only one that wants to enforce immigration laws. He's the only one that doesn't want to go to war with Russia for no reason. He's the only one that want's to lower taxes. He's the only one that is talking about bringing jobs back home. He hasn't been a politician using taxpayer money to make himself rich. He doesn't label people racists because they won't vote for him. He doesn't support the TPP. He didn't rig the primaries against my true candidate of choice. He hasn't torn multiple countries apart with his foreign policy. He doesn't hire protestors and send them to attack Hillary supporters at her rallies. He's the only one that can beat Hillary. There are many many more reasons as well, but why waste my time.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm not a US Citizen, and so don't really have a dog in the fight, but a lot of the stuff about Trump is obviously just scare-mongering. It's conspicuous that when the US really did seem (to the rest of the world) to be lurching toward a sort of fascism-lite (i.e., the Bush II years), the US media lined up to kiss ass and rarely let out a squeak of protest.

Hence the reason that Wikileaks and Snowden had to happen for us to be where we are today.

The GOP is sh#-scared of Trump, because he doesn't worship at so many of their approved altars (too long to list here), and is really a rogue independent candidate who has upset the applecart. Thus, they are trying to undermine him, so that they can get back to their usual game and pretend he never happened.

Politically, I tend more toward the Democrat Party (but like I say, have no vote), but Clinton is a dodgy candidate.

For me, the decider would be the recent endorsement of the Democrat candidate by the ex-director of the CIA, former Reagan Vice-President, and father of George W Bush.

Further explanation shouldn't be needed. Trump, no contest.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
Answer me this:

yes, its called ats

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

who saaid im a liberal

thanks for the adhoms buy the way

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

who saaid im a liberal

thanks for the adhoms buy the way

You're welcome! Glad I could help.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Swills

I agree with this article. If you support Trump you're a moron and I have zero respect for you. Zero.

And even worse can be said if you support Hillary, it is that simple, so not only zero respect, but disgust.

so what makes your words have any worth anyway

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join