It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

10 Things Trump Supporters Are Too Stupid To Realize

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

It's not chump change, it's literally millions of dollars. No other candidate in American political history has ploughed so much of his own money into his own campaign and then used that money to enrich his own companies.

Because most of the politicians are broke bums whom want to make fake charity organizations, profit from insider trading, and sell out to lobbyist. Tell me your going to drive past your own hotel to stay the night at a competitor? Im glad he wouldnt be as stupid to do such. Being resourceful should not be a sin and i should hope he is resourceful for us when he renegotiates the trade agreements they have sold Americans out to.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

What the left is too stupid to realize is that you can't win anyone over by calling them stupid. It's never happened, and it never will. So, I guess you're just looking for pats on the back from your intellectually superior peers? that's actually quite pathetic. Secondly, lying in the form of campaign rhetoric is quite normal. Do I expect to hear the truth from ANY politician when it comes to unemployment stats? I mean, the current administration flexes it's imagination with those figures constantly. It means almost nothing. Destroying evidence while under investigation? Lying about it to Congress and the FBI? Lying to the American people about it multiple times, and even laughing about it? Wiring questions to the head of her first Benghazi investigation? A rational mind would understand that these are far more severe offenses than imaging immigration statistics. But Hillary supporters are far from rational. I'd say Trump one are too, but I've never met a Trump supporter that didn't recognize that he's a moron. They would just rather have a moron than a career criminal and unapologetically corrupt liar. Might Trump be those things? Sure. But they're facts with Hillary. There's not a single claim against her that I've made here that hasn't been proven in her own emails or the FBI report. Why people buy into the two party system is the real question of stupidity.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It is obvious that there is a type of political/social coup happening.

The only way to fix the issue is to disqualify both, and if both are disqualified, even though both meet the minimum qualification criteria, there would have to be a very fundamental change.

Dangerous precedence may be set, or we can just grind through this fiasco and try to make sure it cannot happen again.

Trump can do almost none of the things he promises within the law....

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Wow, an ATS member who uses ad hominems to set himself above others.

NOW THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
"Trump is a bigot. Everyone person who supports trump is an idiot!" If you don't see the irony in that mentality, there might not be much hope for you. But seriously, ask a Hillary supporter if it's okay to destroy evidence after and during being under investigation. They have no answer. They simply refuse to acknowledge it happened, even though it's right there in the FBI report (page 9 of part 1 of 2). Or they say it's not a big deal. Or they say she's cool because the investigation never found anything. Seriously, think about how stupid that argument is. It's okay to destroy evidence because the investigators won't find anything to incriminate you, making you innocent of all things.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You can always tell liberals nowadays by the name calling and the violence. All they have. Keep it up. Show that intellectual level Libs. Keeps moving people to the conservative side. I did. Along with most of the people I know.
Log time Progressive Liberal. From the 60s

edit on 9/20/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Actually, considering Market Derivative bets, anyone that isn't a Millionaire and knows Calculus is the real moron.

Donald is a Billionaire out of coincidence of his family situation, obviously, he doesn't even know basic information, like how our markets even work. He pays people to deal with words like 'Derivative'. He pays people to think for him, and that's hardly all.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
Are there any new arguments for or against the candidates?
I'm getting really tired of anti-trump people just saying that the don't like him and he is stupid, or his supporters are stupid.
Or you would have to be stupid to vote for him because he is stupid.

Well, if you have read everything in this thread you would've stumbled on my post

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
They forgot one thing

myth #11 Trump is not an elitist.

Lol. The guy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
Trump has never had a real job, he has never worked for a minimal wage and I bet that he hasn't done an honest day's work in all his life. I know I know, he has small hands but damnit people with small hands can flip burgers too
Luckily trump never had to attend a job interview because his father was rich.
How can someone who has earned money same way as every elitist by paying minimal wages and bribing politicians be anti elite lol ?

How is Trump not an elitist?

I have more questions but first answer the above

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I would argue, that just because you are elite, or part of the elite, doesn't necessarily mean that you are an "elitist"
He hasn't been a lawmaker, so we can't say that he has enacted any policy that puts elite interest above citizens.
You could say, that he has influenced policy, in favor of elite interest.. which might (or not) be true, but there is nothing substantial to say that once he is in office, he will do what he is told by the 'mega' elite.
On the other hand, HRC is obviously a puppet for special (elite) interest.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

They are no facts, they are you personal thoughts about him, based not on watching his speeches, but what your leader says, including mainstream media. No question in my mind, that you have zero knowledge about Donald.

If Trump isn't very smart, I wish I was that stupid too! If that would get me billions!

You keep parroting same mantra about Trump in every thread.. Watch his speeches,watch his speeches,watch his speeches, WATCH HIS SPEECHES. Allright, I've watched his speeches.

And..?

Solution to illegal immigration ? Build a wall,i insult minorities

Terrorism? Make a database of Muslims living in the US and stop Muslims entering the country

Isis? Hire people who would oust Isis in 24 h

Crime ? Hire tougher cops

[snip]
Speeches? Tell the public how beautiful they are and the cameraman to film his YUUUUGE crowd
Future ? Make Murcia great again

What is so great about his speeches?
edit on Tue Sep 20 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: vulgarity removed

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

I would argue, that just because you are elite, or part of the elite, doesn't necessarily mean that you are an "elitist"
He hasn't been a lawmaker, so we can't say that he has enacted any policy that puts elite interest above citizens.
You could say, that he has influenced policy, in favor of elite interest.. which might (or not) be true, but there is nothing substantial to say that once he is in office, he will do what he is told by the 'mega' elite.
On the other hand, HRC is obviously a puppet for special (elite) interest.

Right so he will change the system that made him so filthy rich,yes?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Matt Terzi is a political SATIRIST and essayist from New York, who has written for some of the most prominent SATIRE publications in the country. He's now moving into more "serious" subject matter, without losing touch with his comedic roots.

Nothing more needs to be said, it's an article by someone who thinks he's funny and bashing Trump suporters, Wow super edgy. Most Trumpists already know he isn't perfect. For those who say "Well did you know he supported Hillary and alot of the things she stands for ?" It's called changing your mind for one reason or another people do it everyday. It's not because of stupidity it's because some people are capable of learning from mistakes, I don't think I need to elaborate any further there.

edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing, again.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Thank you for correcting the record. I will now be voting for Hillary. She is the most qualified candidate.

After all, it's 2016 for crying out loud!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

10 things? I can only count 4 or 5!

Well, the point is that many people voting/supporting Trump just want revenge. That´s all. They know they will never have what Trump promises but they will know that Trump will wreck the country to an extend that the other side will be just like them in a few years.

And that´s good. When it comes to people dying quickly than dying slowly, with countries its the same. The only difference is that countries can born again from a clean sheet and people can´t, at least for non Buddhists.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Wow, an ATS member who uses ad hominems to set himself above others.

NOW THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!

Obvipusly dont know what ad hom really is. Its attacking the person making an argument, and not the argument. As he was the OP, and was thus the person making the argument, its not ad hom. Its just an insult in this case.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I'm sure it wasn't "the system" that made him filthy rich.
A factor? Sure. Not how he got filthy rich, though.
Actually, I would argue that the other candidate mas profited more from the so called "system"
Agree?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Trump is far from stupid. My take on this (fwiw, which may not be much) is that since we know that he is campaigning by using the media, rather than by spending any money on campaign ads etc, he is deliberately exploiting the major weakness of the 'traditional' media. Objectivity.

The same objectivity that has to deal with both sides of the argument, every time, or risk losing public trust. Even Fox News pays lip-service to the idea now and again. This is the same tactic that the anti-vaxxers and global warming denialists use to stay in the media. They are called upon to 'balance' the story, by giving counter-opinions to the 'official line'.

Trump says something ridiculous, the media publicise it, and get someone else on to counter what he's saying. But - and this is the important bit - the media never call him out on his fabrications precisely because they have to remain neutral.So Trump's bluster takes on the appearance of solidity. People are talking about it, rather than ignoring it.

Then, 24 hours later, Trump comes up with some fresh verbal outrage, the old story is forgotten and the cycle starts all over again.

Everyone is now following what Trump has come up with today, not yesterday. That debate is old, and gets picked over on the internet and by a few frustrated fact-checkers. Trump's supporters, meanwhile, aren't the kind to place much trust in 'authority' in the first place, and they don't care who the media might field as a talking head against Trump for 30 forgettable seconds on the evening news.

Seriously, has anyone attempted to count the number of times he's uttered falsehoods during this campaign? Can anyone even remember the details of the last five fibs he came up with? The man's a titan of tall tales, running a marathon of mendacity. His sheer relentless energy is astonishing (and what's more, puts Clinton's frailties and vagueness in a very poor light). And it's working, so he won't stop doing it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I thought you had other questions?
Feel free to ask after you answer mine.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
How many people associated with Trump has "committed suicide"?

Does Trump launder money from foreign interests with his "charities"?

Does Trump sell guns/drugs?

Is Trump an unhealthy, psychopath liar?

Is Trump in Bohemian Grove with Bill doing weird mock sacrifice rituals to owls?

These are questions I deem relevant. Not if you personally like him or not...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

LOL someones going to be crying in their pie when Trump wins the presidency by a landslide

#hateboner

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join