It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

10 Things Trump Supporters Are Too Stupid To Realize

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: introvert

I saw the that one. The title anyways, but didn't care about if she was on the verge of suicide or whatever. I don't care about that crook. And we can't be offended by everything....

It's not about being offended. It's about being able to read and understand context.

Most people in that thread only read the headline, just as you did.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Oh I read it and everything I stated was true as well.

But you said there were no facts. That is incorrect.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sure, watch his speeches and turn off your fancy tv cable.

You're welcome

No, thank you. I hope you get fancy TV cable soon.

Or even antenna tv.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Oh of course you're above us Nick. You read books.

Funny I see you on here all the time.
There's this saying we have about people living in glass houses not throwing stones.
edit on 9202016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

That being said 90 percent of the time a liberal argument is tainted with jealousy of those whom were more fortunate through inheritance and strong work ethics.

You have no way of actually providing evidence to back-up that claim. You're just making it up.

Trump has been on the trail it seems like every day for the last year showing and demonstrating a very strong work ethic when really it has no benefit to his wealth.

He is making money off this campaign. He is using his own properties, etc, and is charging the campaign.

Lets reverse that if Hillary had spent half the time campaigning to the masses her health and work ethic would have diminished in mere weeks instead of months. Instead the little time she has spent campaigning has entailed dinners where entree requires 6 figures in many cases.

Can you provide a link for that claim?

In all honesty it stinks of hippocracy and if liberals were sincere in their arguments they would never have stood for Hillary and the dnc essentially rigging the primaries out from under the candidate that most represented the liberal view.

Bernie was/is not a liberal.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Are there any new arguments for or against the candidates?
I'm getting really tired of anti-trump people just saying that the don't like him and he is stupid, or his supporters are stupid.
Or you would have to be stupid to vote for him because he is stupid.

The only stupid voters are the ones who keep voting in the same politicians, who put themselves before the people.
One of these candidates has done this time and time again.
I'll take the one who ISN'T a career politician.

I've said it time and time again...
Trump is the best chance we have of shaking up this corrupt gov't and MAYBE.. just maybe putting the people of America first.
I dare ANYONE to prove Hilldog will be a better president in that sense.
If you do, I will vote for her. But no on can, it's impossible to do, so I won't have to.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Trump supporters are not the sharpest knives in the drawer, period, so expecting them to notice the blatant, obvious, and in your face hypocritical comedy that is the entire Trump establishment is expecting too much. They are not going to change their minds, and frankly, I have no desire to waste my time trying. For now, it's still a free country, and they are free to drink the Kool-Aid of their choosing.

Case in point: I was actually trying to have an intelligent conversation with a Trump supporter on why I would sooner eat molten lead than vote for Donald J. Trump. One of the issues being discussed of course, was Trump's idiotic wall idea. I was explaining, using actual logic, historical record, and fact to explain why such a wall would be a total waste of money, time, and resources, and why walls don't work. He actually brought up the wall of China, and said "China built their wall, and how many Mexicans do you see in China? None. Cuz they can't sneak in because there's a big wall there." Naturally, I assumed this dude was getting ready to deliver one hell of a punch line, or explain his joke. Except he didn't, and he was dead serious. I didn't even know where to begin. He actually wanted me to prove him wrong. Since it was a friend's welcome home party, I just dropped it for the sake of peace. While he would definitely rate as the dumbest one I've ever met in person, he is far from unique.

My point being, don't waste your time trying sway Trump's cultists. Let them have their delusions. Focus instead on the fact that no matter who wins, this country has already passed the point of no return. Just focus on making sure you are well prepared in either scenario, and are at least have a plan for numerous scary possibilities. And stay away from anyone's Kool-Aid, no matter who is offering it. Stick with home brewed beer.

I see so people who see Trump as the best option for the things that are important to them are "cultist"! It is also telling that one conversation about one issue justifies your blanket statement about all Trump supporters.

I see you have been reading and applying Alinksy's "Rules For Radicals" good for you!

I don't think a wall is going to keep everyone out. A DMZ like in Korea would be needed but I don;t seeing that as a practical solution. We need to stop giving people coming into this country from getting ANY benefits. If they know they will have no jobs, no money, no housing, no nothing then they won't be as motivated to make the trip over!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
All of those things may very well be true: and yet he's still better than Hillary Clinton. That's one thing I don't think Democrats get about Republicans. Most feel lukewarm about Trump, but they absolutely loathe Hillary Clinton. Put it like this: The democrats might as well be pimping Dianne Feinstein or Nancy Pelosi ( or Nancy Grace for that matter). Im neither R or D, I think I'll waste my vote on Johnson. But the thought of Hillary Clinton as POTUS makes me sick to my stomach. Sick enough to fight a revolution over. We just need a modern day George Washington

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You have no way of actually providing evidence to back-up that claim. You're just making it up.

Its not hard to find evidence that supports my argument. In every anti trump thread here its argued he is successful because he inherited far less than 1 percent of his wealth.

He is making money off this campaign. He is using his own properties, etc, and is charging the campaign.

Give me some numbers that demonstrate a net profit since starting his campaign.

Can you provide a link for that claim?

Google it and sort through the first million search results.

Bernie was/is not a liberal.

The vast majority of lefties would adamantly disagree with you.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Its not hard to find evidence that supports my argument. In every anti trump thread here its argued he is successful because he inherited far less than 1 percent of his wealth.

You cannot prove it's out of jealousy. That is what you made-up.

We do not have access to those numbers, but it is well-known that he is using his own properties during the course of his campaign and the campaign is paying for it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
10 Things Trump Supporters Are Too Stupid To Realize

I don't know how you expect to retain any credibility after posting a thread with this title. It's a hopelessly inaccurate generalisation that will only generate more heat than light.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker

'Donald Trump Is Paying Himself to Run for President.'

In some ways, Donald Trump’s campaign is just like any other. His staff racks up bills from Staples and Burger Heaven, McDonald’s, Famous Original Ray’s Pizza, and Taco Bell.

But the tinsel-haired reality TV star has an obvious advantage over his rivals: The name that seems to come up most often on the list of businesses the Trump campaign pays is…Trump.

Between June 16, when he announced his candidacy from the lobby of Trump Tower, through the end of 2015, the Trump campaign spent $2.2 million patronizing Trump businesses. The majority—$2 million—was spent on Tag Air Inc., where Trump is CEO.

...Rent and utilities were also doled out—to the tune of nearly $74,000—to Trump Restaurants LLC and Trump Tower Commercial LLC.

Trump even has his own companies to manage payroll, Trump Payroll Corp. and Trump Tower Commercial LLC, where tens of thousands of dollars are regularly funneled before landing in the pockets of his well-compensated staff.

A look through the disbursements of the rest of the Republican field—Cruz, Marco Rubio, Kasich, and Carson—shows that Trump is the only candidate who pays businesses with his name in the title.

...By law, candidates cannot profit from their own campaigns. If Carson’s campaign wants to buy 5,000 copies of his book, Gifted Hands, to give out at rallies, Carson cannot legally receive royalty payments from their sale.

However, FEC experts I spoke with suggested that the case of Trump is an unprecedented one. Never before has a candidate funneled so much of his money into his own campaign and then relied on his own businesses to run that campaign.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Your pointing out chump change to the amount of money and time he has invested . In addition, it makes him a stronger candidate for being resourceful. Sure wish some of our other politicians (R and D ) were more resourceful we sure wouldn't have run our kids and probably their kids into debt for the rest of their lives.

You guys make weak arguments I could probably do a better job pointing out his flaws and im a supporter.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe Trump has been able to con regular people to send his campaign money so his campaign can give that money to Trump or his business....

Stupid is as stupid does, these people really think Trump is gonna make anything great again other than his own wallet...or offshore accounts!

Lets see the tax returns!!!!
edit on 20-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: obama fault!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You cannot prove it's out of jealousy. That is what you made-up.

Then why lead with that in over half your argument?

We do not have access to those numbers, but it is well-known that he is using his own properties during the course of his campaign and the campaign is paying for it.

Its public record what goes into his campaign and his expenditures.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Sure hope he is being resourceful and not blowing my money.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Then why lead with that in over half your argument?

Not one iota of my argument has anything to do with jealousy. Again, you are making # up.

Its public record what goes into his campaign and his expenditures.

Yes, but you asked for numbers that demonstrate a net-profit. That would be info that his companies have, not his campaign.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I hope you didn't bite your fingers off! a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Your pointing out chump change to the amount of money and time he has invested .

It's not chump change, it's literally millions of dollars. No other candidate in American political history has ploughed so much of his own money into his own campaign and then used that money to enrich his own companies.

Trump's time and money is being invested straight into his back pocket. That's a fact.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Do people really think Donald is that evil; if he is what does that make Hillary to be a moderate on this topic?

IMO, another slandered unbiased shilled anti Trump article, oh joy is what this is, that makes both sides look unintelligent and spews hate. What has been funny about this election is the Trump and Sanders supporters attack Hillary, the Hillary supporters attack everyone including themselves, its made for many of a good chuckle. What's even more funny is the Hillary followers preach: have peaceful demonstrations and open mind. Yet this election cycle they have thrown out racism, sexism, violence, and any thing they can think of to stop Bernie first and now Trump.

The morality is if both sides have open minds to this elections, is both have faults, but one is way worse being attached to this system for 30 years with a trail around the world several times of corruption. Before the debacle of the rigged Democratic primary I was seriously going to vote for Bernie first, yet now it is Trump. Its more ethical non establishment vote that I will give to Trump due to that his agenda is not set where we may go or what may happen. This whole nuclear code thing, policy attack, and racism suggestions is bs pushed down our throats. Just like any good leader hopefully he will accompany himself with excellent advisers and make rational decisions following his plan of putting this country first. With Hillary we know her agenda and who comes first...

Lastly, It's like the Hillbots forgot, oh yeah we used the same attacks on Obama we now use use on Trump and that failed then too. The general population is tired of being told how to vote and who to vote for and Obama is proof in that. His train which I was apart of is very similar to the Trump movement going on now social media wise. Different population segments but not really everyone has aged 8 years from then and now finds themselves still savvy social media wise just a different party pushing the anti establishment agenda.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join