It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

10 Things Trump Supporters Are Too Stupid To Realize

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ah I am such a dimwit
cheers.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Check out his posts. This dude doesn't stop. Wish there was a way to block people from showing in your feed. It's the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over. It doesn't stop.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo

Stop following their feed....
Then it stops...
edit on 9/20/2016 by jappee because: because then it stops

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

I agree with this article. If you support Trump you're a moron and I have zero respect for you. Zero.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

And why I have zero respect for you..
edit on 9/20/2016 by jappee because: more......

ooops ZERO Respect
edit on 9/20/2016 by jappee because: ooops ZERO Respect

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Typical banter,just like on Facebook,nothing but trivia on Facebook,cool captions,with no truth involved,should be 10 of your opinions

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

You should see my care face.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Typical Trump supporter, ignores facts, reality, while blindly following a pathological con man.

Zero respect.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Here you left out some important things from your source, which shows the hateful, bias, and inaccurate opinions it shares:

Donald Trump’s supporters look like Nazis at his rallies.

Lol, why because they don't support Hillary? He must've mistaken Trump supporters for the hired protesters sent by the Hillary campaign. Those people are the only racists I've seen make noise this election season.

His actual last name is “Drumpf.” Not kidding. His family changed it right before they came to America.

Phew, man that's a tough fact to face, how are we going to come back from that insult. I'm lost for words.

Do you know why he’s appealing to stupid people? Because he speaks their language.

Well if Trump supporters are stupid, then what does that say about yourself? You can't even type out a proper sentence. I could give you the benefit of the doubt and say it's due to laziness. I wouldn't expect anything less based on the thread.

By the way, let's look at the author:

Matt Terzi

Matt Terzi is a political satirist and essayist from Binghamton, New York, who has written for some of the most prominent satire publications in the country. He's now moving into more "serious" subject matter, without losing touch with his comedic roots

Guess the jokes on you OP. Maybe next time you can dig up some facts, instead of sharing a hit piece spreading hate towards anyone who supports Trump. All backed by no facts and just opinions.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I wish I could give you more than one star.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Should be titled 10 opinions about Trump that are subjective and I can't prove anything but you're all dumb racists lalalalala.

Trump Train Whoo Whoo

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The truth is if this thread had said ten things Hillary supporters are too stupid to know I would never have clicked on it. Trump supporters are all here and accounted for. Lol

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

What's the definition of political trolling or baiting? Is this thread not it?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

a reply to: jjkenobi

Perhaps you guys did not read the source properly. While there is a lot of opinion in this piece, much of what it states is true.

Trump did support Universal healthcare.
He was for gun control.
He does speak like a 3rd grader.
He did say poor people were morons.
He's not good at explaining his positions
and he's a liar.

Those are not opinions. Those are facts. You may not like them, but it is what it is.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Trump supplies plenty of fodder for any thinking person to make a judgement about him.
Maybe in your corner of the world the media is required to tell you how to think. We don't do that here. Freedom extends all the way to thought. Imagine that if you can.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
No more denying ignorance. Not on politics, religion, science. None of it anywhere here.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
No more denying ignorance. Not on politics, religion, science. None of it anywhere here.

You're right. Take a look at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ignorance is popular around here. We cannot begin to deny ignorance if reading comprehension is a problem for people.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I saw the that one. The title anyways, but didn't care about if she was on the verge of suicide or whatever. I don't care about that crook. And we can't be offended by everything....

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There is always two sides of an argument that can be subjective either way. That being said 90 percent of the time a liberal argument is tainted with jealousy of those whom were more fortunate through inheritance and strong work ethics. Trump has been on the trail it seems like every day for the last year showing and demonstrating a very strong work ethic when really it has no benefit to his wealth.

Lets reverse that if Hillary had spent half the time campaigning to the masses her health and work ethic would have diminished in mere weeks instead of months. Instead the little time she has spent campaigning has entailed dinners where entree requires 6 figures in many cases.

Does one whom only campaigns to the elite really get a free pass on your jealous driven tirades?
In all honesty it stinks of hippocracy and if liberals were sincere in their arguments they would never have stood for Hillary and the dnc essentially rigging the primaries out from under the candidate that most represented the liberal view.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh I read it and everything I stated was true as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join