It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

10 Things Trump Supporters Are Too Stupid To Realize

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
a reply to: reldra

You really picked up the ball and ran hard.

I have been running with that ball for awhile. It amuses me.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
And this is what ATS is made of nowadays???

Now I hope people understand why I wrote this thread here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well done OP... NOT

Warmest

Lags

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Awwww.....

Does the anti-PC crowd not like insults?

Whaa.....whaaa......

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sure, watch his speeches and turn off your fancy tv cable.

You're welcome

No, thank you. I hope you get fancy TV cable soon.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Been running in circles with the ball?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
And this is what ATS is made of nowadays???

Now I hope people understand why I wrote this thread here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well done OP... NOT

Warmest

Lags

Oo. In trouble now.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Actually, I have gone to his website. Watched videos of his speeches and rallies. It's the reason I refuse to vote for him.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

No thanks, I am extremely happy being surrounded with my books in free time. Wouldn't want to become another ATS couch potato member, who can't think for himself
edit on 247k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Actually, I have gone to his website. Watched videos of his speeches and rallies. It's the reason I refuse to vote for him.

I have on Youtube. Every single one is awful. There is not one that is good or sounds like a leader. He sounds like he doesnt know all of the neighborhoods of NYC, let alone all of the countries of the world. One needs to know that.

I have actually seen Tump supporters say , "You don't have to know about or where every country is to be President."

Well, damn You have to have a pretty good idea of most. Trump only knows:

1) where his golf courses reside
2) who in Russia loans him money
3) where to buy a wife (too soon? It's been proven Melania was here 1 year before she says).

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Probably...

And so what...?

Sick and tired of seeing our so loved INTERNATIONAL ATS spoilt by all this taurine fecal matter..

I'm actually in the middle of compiling a personal list of all you folks who are so agressive here on ATS concerning both candidates...

It is quite funny to see the same people posting over and over and over again with the same writing style but different pseudos when it concerns USA politics... *cough*

I can't post names as that is against T and Cs... but if one is not ignorant enough one can see the same people popping up again and again...

I wish you folks could knock down that invisible wall that you have erected around yourselves in your country and see that there is also a whole planet out here with other countries/cultures and opinions too?

Sadly

Lags

edit on 20-9-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Crap grammar

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sure, watch his speeches and turn off your fancy tv cable.

You're welcome

Is that all you have ...really ? I am not sure you are the full quid....

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Probably...

And so what...?

Sick and tired of seeing our so loved INTERNATIONAL ATS spoilt by all this taurine fecal matter..

I'm actually in the middle of compiling a list of all you folks who are so agressive here on ATS concerning both candidates...

It is quite funny to see the same people posting over and over and over again with the same writing style but different pseudos when it concerns USA politics... *cough* I ca,'t post names as that is against T and Cs... but if one is not ignorant enough one can see the same people popping up again and again...

I wish you folks could knock down that invisible wall that you have erected around yourselves in your country and see that there is also a whole planet out here with other countries/cultures and opinions too?

Sadly

Lags

You are in Political Mudpit. You should look up the forum rules on that. It is not the forum I usually contribute to. But PLEASE, get off of your high horse.
edit on 20-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Agreed, the only reason I have been loose with my verbiage is this forum. This is an open field here.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Probably...

And so what...?

I'm actually in the middle of compiling a list of all you folks who are so agressive here on ATS concerning both candidates...

It is quite funny to see the same people posting over and over and over again with the same writing style but different pseudos when it concerns USA politics... *cough* I ca,'t post names as that is against T and Cs... but if one is not ignorant enough one can see the same people popping up again and again...

Sadly

Lags

You are in Political Mudpit. You should look up the forum rules on that. It is not the forum I usually contribute to. But PLEASE, get off of our high horse.

I don't need to look anything up thank you very much... I will express my opinions where I wish unless moderation staff think otherwise... last time I noticed you are not part of the ATS moderation staff?

The same horse that you are on Reldra?

Nope, I have velrose attached to my arse and the saddle and intend to stay put on the horse to hear what more taurine fecal matter will be expulsed from certain sphincters.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Agreed, the only reason I have been loose with my verbiage is this forum. This is an open field here.

Yes, this is the place. I am not very comfortable here, but on a rare occasion, I will go.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I don't have local TV, let alone cable TV. The internet is wonderful, in that it opens a portal to access a multitude of news sources from all over the world, as well as direct access to the candidates and their own websites. So it's much easier to get it straight from the horse's mouth.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Probably...

And so what...?

Sadly

Lags

You are in Political Mudpit. You should look up the forum rules on that. It is not the forum I usually contribute to. But PLEASE, get off of our high horse.

I don't need to look anything up thank you very much... I will express my opinions where I wish unless moderation staff think otherwise... last time I noticed you are not part of the ATS moderation staff?

The same horse that you are on Reldra?

Nope, I have velrose attached to my arse and the saddle and intend to stay put on the horse to hear what more taurine fecal matter will be expulsed from certain sphincters.

Warmest

Lags

Allrighty then. I am not on any horse. But you seem to want to be on 2. One that is high and one that is low.
Too much information, really.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I don't have local TV, let alone cable TV. The internet is wonderful, in that it opens a portal to access a multitude of news sources from all over the world, as well as direct access to the candidates and their own websites. So it's much easier to get it straight from the horse's mouth.

Ya, I gave up TV. I can still watch my shows on the net. I havent turned the TV on in 5 months.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Just being fair.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Just being fair.

True, it is an open field.
edit on 20-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join