It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

10 Things Trump Supporters Are Too Stupid To Realize

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

KeK?
edit on 9/20/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

KeK?

?

eta: I see it means LOL on WOW.
edit on 20-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

yeah that's it...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

yeah that's it...

If you meant something else, say it

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Damn, quit mocking me with calling me borat! It's insulting, racism and fascism!

I am thinking he is not good at a lot of things and the most important being: International diplomacy. Knowing what a President does. Who our allies are. I could go on and on,,,,but he is missing vital information that you cant just 'learn on the job'. Besides being A Jerk, in general.

Amazing analysis. Thank you for providing us with your thoughts. They are not taken in consideration, since they are based on lies fed to you by your leader and mainstream media.
edit on 203k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Damn, quit mocking me with calling me borat! It's insulting, racism and fascism!

I am thinking he is not good at a lot of things and the most important being: International diplomacy. Knowing what a President does. Who our allies are. I could go on and on,,,,but he is missing vital information that you cant just 'learn on the job'. Besides being A Jerk, in general.

Amazing analysis. Thank you for providing us with your thoughts. They are not taken in consideration, since they are based on lies fed to you by your leader and mainstream media.

Then report me. It's what I think of.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Even Putin likes Trump, which can mean two things, either he knows Trump will make everything crumble and Russia takes the global stage in the US place, or he does really see him as someone that can talk the talk and walk the walk while having Russia as an ally instead of an antagonist.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

In order to report someone, you would have to care what that person has to say.

No offense, I just had to point out how are liberals like. Thank you for being the perfect example of one

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Even Putin likes Trump, which can mean two things, either he knows Trump will make everything crumble and Russia takes the global stage in the US place, or he does really see him as someone that can talk the talk and walk the walk while having Russia as an ally instead of an antagonist.

Putin likes Trump since Trump is an idiot. The only thing Putin said about Trump was properly translated as 'colorful'.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Trump supporters are not the sharpest knives in the drawer, period, so expecting them to notice the blatant, obvious, and in your face hypocritical comedy that is the entire Trump establishment is expecting too much. They are not going to change their minds, and frankly, I have no desire to waste my time trying. For now, it's still a free country, and they are free to drink the Kool-Aid of their choosing.

Case in point: I was actually trying to have an intelligent conversation with a Trump supporter on why I would sooner eat molten lead than vote for Donald J. Trump. One of the issues being discussed of course, was Trump's idiotic wall idea. I was explaining, using actual logic, historical record, and fact to explain why such a wall would be a total waste of money, time, and resources, and why walls don't work. He actually brought up the wall of China, and said "China built their wall, and how many Mexicans do you see in China? None. Cuz they can't sneak in because there's a big wall there." Naturally, I assumed this dude was getting ready to deliver one hell of a punch line, or explain his joke. Except he didn't, and he was dead serious. I didn't even know where to begin. He actually wanted me to prove him wrong. Since it was a friend's welcome home party, I just dropped it for the sake of peace. While he would definitely rate as the dumbest one I've ever met in person, he is far from unique.

My point being, don't waste your time trying sway Trump's cultists. Let them have their delusions. Focus instead on the fact that no matter who wins, this country has already passed the point of no return. Just focus on making sure you are well prepared in either scenario, and are at least have a plan for numerous scary possibilities. And stay away from anyone's Kool-Aid, no matter who is offering it. Stick with home brewed beer.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

In order to report someone, you would have to care what that person has to say.

No offense, I just had to point out how are liberals like. Thank you for being the perfect example of one

I only gave you an option.

link   
Trump is not a idiot.

He just knows how to manipulate idiots and tap in to public anger.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Just focus on making sure you are well prepared in either scenario, and are at least have a plan for numerous scary possibilities. And stay away from anyone's Kool-Aid, no matter who is offering it. Stick with home brewed beer.

Yes, absolutely.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Where do you get your information from ?...You are a long way away from the U.S yet are privy to info the rest of are not !...care to elaborate a little ?

I know very little about trump if you are sitting on valuable info i would like to see it ...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Kazakhstan doesn't get news as fast as other places.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sure, watch his speeches and turn off your fancy tv cable.

You're welcome

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

You really picked up the ball and ran hard.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

If you truly have the need to insult and mock me, call me a Hillary lover

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Trump is used as an anti establishment/globalism candidate and the globalist have back stabbed the people in Europe pushing unity and centralization over all other concerns. I would rather have Ron Paul in US but media and the public made sure that was not implemented.

There are difference in ideas in different cultures and pushing very different ideas cause war and suffering. Some cultures need time to be integrated and the nationalistic wave in Europe is a backlash on refugees behaving insanely.

I live in Sweden. A country where people from all over the world have integrated without problem and the real problem started when a big chunk of Muslim did not make it. Out of the Muslim community we created a big segment of lower education people who cannot compete in the Swedish job market. Even for the heavily educated the Swedish job market is hard. And now we have people that are getting financial help every month burning cars since we are treating them as animal when they do not succeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join