It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lying Gangstalking trump justice warriors (TJWs) embrace ignorance in online safe spaces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
yes the TJWs have an organised gangstalking presence to try and intimidate and silence opposition to trump supporters. fistly lets looks at the conitnuing trashing of everyone opposed to trump theyll paint all as hillary shillbots while deifying theyre messiah. theyre clever in a kind of perverted way in the way they deny every criticism as the truth doesnt matter anymore.
these gangstalking trump supporters do appear in forum gangs and ive seen them even threaten people with purges after donald becomes pres lol as if that will ever happen.

look at this article for instance with russian trolls suporting the donald.

www.businessinsider.com.au...

Russia’s troll factories were, at one point, likely being paid by the Kremlin to spread pro-Trump propaganda on social media.

I created this list of Russian trolls when I was researching. And I check on it once in a while, still. And a lot of them have turned into conservative accounts, like fake conservatives. I don’t know what’s going on, but they’re all tweeting about Donald Trump and stuff.” Linsky then asked Chen who he thought “was paying for that.” “I don’t know,” Chen replied. “I feel like it’s some kind of really opaque strategy of electing Donald Trump to undermine the US or something. Like false-flag kind of thing. You know, that’s how I started thinking about all this stuff after being in Russia.”

is trump forming his own ss or ill rephrase that, are his supporters forming theyre own militias

www.wehuntedthemammoth.com...

On Twitter, and elsewhere online, Trump supporters are talking openly about bringing guns to political rallies and polling places. Some are actually taking steps to form some kind of Trump militia.

i cant upload pictures on mobile but theyre are scary pictures of armed crazy trumpy supporters looking like preparing for armed insurrection

yes the trump supporters have created a safe space for trump justice warriors - observe any trump against the trumpeter gets flooded with pro trump sentiments almost immediately and garnishes many flags and stars, perhaps someone has created multiple trump identities or paid putin loving russians are trying to turn every online forum into a trump love fest.

theyll come in here in 2 seconds with hillary is a hoer who wears depends, theyre agenda is transparant but either there are so many of them, or theyre a bot collective programmed to zoom in on keywords

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Weeee another anagram user thread!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
THIS^^^^^

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Is ATS going to do something about the intentional troll threads which keep popping up from a select few?

And frankly, threads with no purpose but to troll, which make no sense and where the OP doesn't even care enough to proofread his dozens of grammatical and spelling errors, does nothing to help ATS in broader terms.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Is ATS going to do something about the intentional troll threads which keep popping up from a select few?

And frankly, threads with no purpose but to troll, which make no sense and where the OP doesn't even care enough to proofread his dozens of grammatical and spelling errors, does nothing to help ATS in broader terms.

Yes, and 374 threads about Hillary's health, which you have posted in, is YUUUGE help for ATS.
I can't see you complaining in any of the threads with sole purpose to troll and demonize the "libtards", SJW'S, snowflakes or the ridiculous threads claiming that Hillary is dead, is a hologram or caughs out green reptile eggs
This is the mud pit, yes ?
Dont come in here If you get triggered by threads such as this one

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Loll the nail on the head has been hit!! Perfect!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Yes, and 374 threads about Hillary's health, which you have posted in, is YUUUGE help for ATS.
I can't see you complaining in any of the threads with sole purpose to troll and demonize the "libtards", SJW'S, snowflakes or the ridiculous threads claiming that Hillary is dead, is a hologram or caughs out green reptile eggs
This is the mud pit, yes ?
Dont come in here If you get triggered by threads such as this one

I mean, I consider Hillary's ever changing health and the SJW/snowflake drama to be noteworthy.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I'm more interested in how you get paid?? Do they have dental and does it require relocation to Russia or can I work from home??

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Ya, the TJWs seem to be a problem.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Can I just chuckle in response to this, hehhehehhhehheh ahhhhahaahahahahaaaaaa, KeK?
But yeah... Dental?
edit on 9/20/2016 by jappee because: Dental

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Is mr durden building an army?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

unlike sheep like you and the hillary flock, us "tjws" see whats really going on, and how corrupt our system has become. its a shame that trump is the one that had to expose it, maybe if it was jesse ventura we wouldnt be having this conversation.... but its not .

donald j trumps candidacy has exposed the elite, the powers that be, the shawdow government. because he ran, because of wikileaks, guccifer and others, we now see that we dont matter. we are all just poop on the bottom of the shoes of the ones that call the shots.

trump supporters understand the government is trying to take our weapons, our lives, our freedoms.
hope for the best.....but prepare for the worst

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

There = Usually an adverb. Means in that place.

Their = Pronoun, sometimes called possessive adjective, used to indicate ownership of the following noun.

They're = Contracted form of they are.

edit on 20-9-2016 by Jonjonj because: added thumbs up 'cos I like the thumbs up emote thingy

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
you realize most of the people are probably Clintons people and vice versa!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Says ats number one poster of ad hominem attacks lol

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
correcting the record i see

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
rofl.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Translation: "Anything I don't agree with and don't want to read is trolling".

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
yes the TJWs have an organised gangstalking presence to try and intimidate and silence opposition to trump supporters. fistly lets looks at the conitnuing trashing of everyone opposed to trump theyll paint all as hillary shillbots while deifying theyre messiah. theyre clever in a kind of perverted way in the way they deny every criticism as the truth doesnt matter anymore.
these gangstalking trump supporters do appear in forum gangs and ive seen them even threaten people with purges after donald becomes pres lol as if that will ever happen.

look at this article for instance with russian trolls suporting the donald.

www.businessinsider.com.au...

Russia’s troll factories were, at one point, likely being paid by the Kremlin to spread pro-Trump propaganda on social media.

I created this list of Russian trolls when I was researching. And I check on it once in a while, still. And a lot of them have turned into conservative accounts, like fake conservatives. I don’t know what’s going on, but they’re all tweeting about Donald Trump and stuff.” Linsky then asked Chen who he thought “was paying for that.” “I don’t know,” Chen replied. “I feel like it’s some kind of really opaque strategy of electing Donald Trump to undermine the US or something. Like false-flag kind of thing. You know, that’s how I started thinking about all this stuff after being in Russia.”

is trump forming his own ss or ill rephrase that, are his supporters forming theyre own militias

www.wehuntedthemammoth.com...

On Twitter, and elsewhere online, Trump supporters are talking openly about bringing guns to political rallies and polling places. Some are actually taking steps to form some kind of Trump militia.

i cant upload pictures on mobile but theyre are scary pictures of armed crazy trumpy supporters looking like preparing for armed insurrection

yes the trump supporters have created a safe space for trump justice warriors - observe any trump against the trumpeter gets flooded with pro trump sentiments almost immediately and garnishes many flags and stars, perhaps someone has created multiple trump identities or paid putin loving russians are trying to turn every online forum into a trump love fest.

theyll come in here in 2 seconds with hillary is a hoer who wears depends, theyre agenda is transparant but either there are so many of them, or theyre a bot collective programmed to zoom in on keywords

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I can't find a single post from you on ATS that isn't about the current political environment, and more specifically about supporting Hillary.

This being the case, what is the difference in what you are doing and the subject of this thread?

Pot meet kettle....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

well for 1 i dont have a gang lol

top topics

join