It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-Left -Trump had Foreknowledge of Bombs in NY and NJ

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
... because it simply CANNOT be "America's chicken's, coming home to roost!"

The assumption here is that if an explosion occurs in the greater New York area, that it's probably an industrial accident. Now way could anyone connect the dots, or merely jump to the conclusion, that it was bombs being bombed by bombers.

Was Trump racist for assuming it was a bomb? Since Hillary couldn't guess that it was a bomb, and she is NOT a racist; ergo anyone who can predict that an explosion was a "man-made disaster" caused by someone confused as to the true nature of the religion of peas.

The part that makes me laugh is the NY mayor and cops saying "We don't know what the motive may have been."

Um, obviously. Rahami had been listening to Katy Perry, consoling himself because the government had been harrassing his family by accusing them of being terror-symps.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
What-the .....? That is plain language. I thought we had established that a day or so ago in another ATS post. What do you expect him to talk like Yoda? A bomb is a Bomb --- a device that explodes, typically in a static position, ie. planted in a location unbeknownst to the victims

I can't tell here whether you're deliberately alluding to the famous words of the French ambassador to NZ after France was panned by almost the entire world for conducting a nuclear test explosion in 1995:

"It is not a bomb, it is a device which is exploding"

See: newint.org...

A buembe?

/clouseau
edit on 20-9-2016 by audubon because: broken link fix

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

what is the alt left

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well I called it a bomb the first I heard to. Since I have never heard of a trashcan blowing up by itself. Soooooo doesn't seems ah what's the word common sense. I was even joking hiw they were reluctant to sat UT was a bomb. Even funnier Hillary called it a bomb than in thr same interview said it was to eat for trump to call ot a bomb. At that point you have to ask what has she been smoking and did she inhale.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It seems likely to me that someone could jump to the conclusion that it was a bomb. Sure, it could have turned out to be a gas line or something, but I admit the very first thing that crossed my mind about it was that it was a bomb.

Maybe he should not have publicly jumped to that conclusion (because if it turned out to be a gas line, a person in a position of authority, or aspiring to a position of authority, should not be spreading misinformation), but it doesn't surprise me one bit that he did jump to that conclusion.

I know I did; even before I heard it was a bomb, I figured it likely was a bomb.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

What-the .....? That is plain language. I thought we had established that a day or so ago in another ATS post. What do you expect him to talk like Yoda? A bomb is a Bomb --- a device that explodes, typically in a static position, ie. planted in a location unbeknownst to the victims

I can't tell here whether you're deliberately alluding to the famous words of the French ambassador to NZ after France was panned by almost the entire world for conducting a nuclear test explosion in 1995:

"It is not a bomb, it is a device which is exploding"

See: newint.org...

A buembe?

/clouseau

Welcome to ATS.... No such attempt was made, before today I had not even heard of this gentleman.

I suppose I must modify my prior statement to include bombs (plural) dropped from aircraft. In which case it's called bombing, usually by multiple bombs.

The whole argument of the terminology is becoming ridiculous...... no ?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
“I do not like this word ‘bomb'. It is not a bomb. It is a device which is exploding.”

Jacques Le Blanc, French ambassador to New Zealand/Aotearoa,

Unfortunately for Jacques, he does not get to define language usage, and is likely scant qualified to do such.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Unfortunately for Jacques, he does not get to define language usage, and is likely scant qualified to do such.

To be fair, his job as a diplomat is all about smoothing ruffled feathers and there might be some linguistic distinction between 'bomb' and 'exploding device' in his native language, that is elided in the English word 'bomb'. Although I do not propose to check on whether this is the case, since it would spoil the amusement factor of his remark.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I wonder if the alt right sabotaged the gasoline pipeline that's causing the shortages attempting to influence the election.

Where is Trump today?

In North Carolina.
edit on 20-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I wouldn't call it foreknowledge, even the dumbest on the Left know what an explosion is or atleast they should. Trump used his brain to come up with the most likely conclusion, "IT WAS A BOMB" and usually one places garbage in a trash can not an incendiary explosive device and who placed the explosive device well now that is also easy now, it was a scumbag wannabe "Islamic,Jihadi,Terrorist" nuff said.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for more words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join