It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

HILLARY CLINTON Says She is Depressed and Frustrated. She Might Be On The Verge of....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Right after October if memory serves.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
For sure. See you then.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: carewemust

Reminds me of when she cried fake tears in an interview
saying she needed more time to work out, when BO was
winning on her.

She obviously has no shame, trying to guilt young
voters into sympathy votes. kind of disgusting!

Aren't Millennials known as the "me" generation? If so, Hillary is showing how out-of-touch with today's reality once again. I envision them looking at her with disgust, as you are, rather than sympathy.
edit on 9/19/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hillary simply needs a bit of lovin'

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Yes, she should know that, but I see her as so out of touch
with reality and missing how they really are not interested
in her "dramas".

She is obviously pandering here, no matter if she is not
actaully culping to her own depression, the fact she used
the words in a pitch and "I need you". So dysfunctional,
and unhealthy.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If she's depressed she needs to get help. Many people with depression have, however found ways to cope and move on to do great things.

I'm far from a Hillary fan, but saying a person cannot be president due to depression is a bit much. If it's crippling depression, sure, she should drop out. I mean you can be president just fine with depression, but you need to make sure you're in control of it, rather than it being in control of you.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I think Biden or Obama will step in and put Hillary on the IR until she gets better. Then appoint her if somehow biden gets in or Obama pulls a fast one. I think I may be reaching a little?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I really don't like her with a past as checkered as hers but I *almost* feel sorry for her.
For her to compete in the big leagues against men she needs to emulate "masculine qualities"
This means ugly pants suits. Like other high-flying female CEOs she needs to be a total B**ch
to prove that she's tough enough for the job, she cannot afford to show physical weakness.
If a President like Obama weeps in public it's endearing; it's a man intouch with his feelings
and showing true emotions. For a female to do the same would mean that she is emotionally
compromised and weak.

If it were any other woman I would be rooting for her but it's Hillary

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

...and Johnson and the others, well we'll never know.

This is without a doubt the weirdest Presidential election I'm at all familiar with...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

" SCARPE "

and thats a nother hole in the bottom of another barrel

this is why wingnuts are percieved as idiots

" the election is deppressing " is NOT and adnission that mrs clinton suffers clinical depression

and if people REALLY do think that - THEY are the ones who need medical help

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If you say, "This pepper is HOT", doesn't that imply that your mouth is feeling the heat? Depression is a reaction to negative stimuli. The Depressing Election, Depresses Hillary, making her Depressed. Simple cause-and-effect logic flow, Mr. I.A..

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

When did Breitbart become a parody of a hack propaganda site?

When was it not?

They must be getting desperate. The sick old lady in the pantsuit really, really makes them wee their panties.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Lol, you Hillary supporters are sounding as weak and depressed as your candidate more and more with each passing day.

You're all so mad, resorting to insults every other post....

The only ones whining are you people.....such desperate hypocrites, it is hilarious.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

...and Johnson and the others, well we'll never know.

This is without a doubt the weirdest Presidential election I'm at all familiar with...

I'm old enough to remember McGovern and Eagleton. My first presidential election. Now that was a trip! Secrets revealed! Back in those days we had only the newspapers and three tv channels to do the revealing. I've always had a sneaking suspicion that was one of Nixon's tricks.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Lol, you Hillary supporters are sounding as weak and depressed as your candidate more and more with each passing day.

You're all so mad, resorting to insults every other post....

The only ones whining are you people.....such desperate hypocrites, it is hilarious.

So, uh ... you're whining here ... does that make you a Hillary supporter?

(Don't let the logic bother you.)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
hillary thinks the trump loving idiots are depressing it doesnt mean shes depressed

#trumploversfailtomnakeapointagain

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I had completely forgotten the Eagleton fiasco. I was in the 4th grade, so I might be forgiven that... That fiasco,more than anything else, or so I've always thought, is what helped McGovern lose so badly.

Thanks for the reminder!

edit on 9/20/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

aww poor hillary. must be really tstressfull having all that money and able to have anything you want. i feel so sorry for you. When you are not being courrupt covering up your dodgy emails and have to actually walk and move to campgahin it must be really difficult.

maybe just end it Hillary. go on, just do it. End it!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen
Could be a sympathy play to lead into next week's debate failure.

If she does not show up, she has had it.

She's never sure who she is from day to day as it is

You're right.
She's lowering expectations for the debate...to the point that if she doesn't keel over at the podium...the MSM will declare her the winner.

They would declare her the winner even if she does keel over at the podium... "she put so much energy into the debate to save America from Donald that she keeled over..." or something like that and her followers will buy it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join