It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

HILLARY CLINTON Says She is Depressed and Frustrated. She Might Be On The Verge of....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

I would like to sum up the 2016 US election.

Hillary will be worse than we can imagine.
Trump won't be as great as we can imagine.

*drops mic*

And we will all still be screwed.

There was never a time when we weren't going to be screwed.

The American public is a drunk prom date in the backseat of the schools star quarterbacks car.

Nah, more like the entire O or D-line and we'll feel like it tomorrow too.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1

Not that she is depressed over her campaign coming apart at the seams. That is just a symptom. She is probably depressed because the noose appears to be tightening. Truth is trickling out and that is why her egg is cracking.

What's crazy is that Hillary was supposed to be crowned President of the United States, with no opposition. Obama placing the Diamond studded crown on her head at the swearing in. (Gently though.. so as to not jar da brain.)

Instead, we don't see any of the Democrat leadership out stumping for Hillary. Reid's throwing Trump tantrums. PeaLowsi is mad at "those damn 3rd party candidates". Where is Sharpton and those guys? They're low-keyed too.

Pitiful statement from Pelosi: townhall.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep, how dare Trump pick on that poor, sick old woman?

He will give her both barrels and the People will love it. If she shows any signs of sickness he will jump at it. Remember little Marco sweating at the debates.....trump went in for the kill. Jeb making arguments with no charisma? Everyone remembers his lack of charisma not any of his talking points. The debates will be the Deal closer.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
She could be faking it so the media can rave about her miraculous recovery and whatnot.

Depressed and stressed out are the mating calls of the first time voters, don'tcha know.

I just hope she's well enough to serve some time in prison before she dies.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Trump needs to get on this like Bill Clintin on a bimbo

Trump needs to go all in in medical marijuana and say that depressed Hillary could benifit from it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep, how dare Trump pick on that poor, sick old woman?

He will give her both barrels and the People will love it. If she shows any signs of sickness he will jump at it. Remember little Marco sweating at the debates.....trump went in for the kill. Jeb making arguments with no charisma? Everyone remembers his lack of charisma not any of his talking points. The debates will be the Deal closer.

Good point! That's probably another contributing factor to Hillary's feeling of forboding. She knows that Donald Trump beat 15 talented human beings to get to where he is now. And she knows that those 15 COMBINED, haven't committed as many misdeeds, frauds, and criminal acts, as she has..in just the past 7 years! (They are healthier than her too.. even Jeb)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hillary depression adds more fuel to her having permanent brain damage. We can't have a president with sudden crying or laughing episodes, followed with irritable and sometimes aggressive behavior....

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Didn't she lose enough money to buy us each a new car?

Now I'm depressed.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

If this is true she's not mentally fit to be President.

If what is true? She said the campaign has been depressing not that she had clinical depression. Holy hell.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
pfft...if she is depressed now, just wait until she becomes president (if she wins). That has to be the most depressing job on planet earth.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'll bet she got really depressed when she noticed that she couldn't even fill a 300 seat venue---despite the fact that she has about 60 people tagging along with her. I would be depressed and frustrated too if that happened to me on a campus that has over 30k students.
I suppose she was just relieved that everyone wanted to talk about bombs today rather than emails.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Welcome to real life, Mrs. Clinton. I've been frustrated and depressed for a decade, as my wages are flat and my costs of living (if you include healthcare insurance premiums and deductibles) are double what they were 10 years ago.

And I'm one of the lucky ones who has survived round after round of downsizing.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

This is the sort of amazingly honest journalism I have come to except from Breitbart. They've really upped their standards since becoming part of the Trump campaign.

They can't even keep their lie straight between the lede and the next paragraph:

Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton admitted that the presidential race she was running in had become “downright depressing” during a rally at Temple University in Philadelphia specifically branded for millennials.

“Now of course, politics can be discouraging,” Clinton said, talking about her career in politics and activism. “This election in particular can be down right depressing sometimes.”

You do realize that "had become" is not the same thing as "can be ... sometimes" right? They mean different things. Also, they both mean COMPLETELY different things than "is Depressed."

When did Breitbart become a parody of a hack propaganda site?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I am getting the impression that Hillary Clinton will be Physically and Mentally Unable to attend the Presidential Debates with Donald Trump in Person due to her Real Undisclosed Health Problems . If that eventually becomes the Case , then what Happens Next ?
edit on 19-9-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Did any of you actually read the article?Come on she is talking about this election campaign,not herself...Whatever happened to DENY IGNORANCE?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I am getting the impression that Hillary Clinton will be Physically and Mentally Unable to attend the Presidential Debates with Donald Trump in Person due to her Real Undisclosed Health Problems . If that eventually becomes the Case , then what Happens Next ?

If you remember, the DNC held emergency (but secret) meetings after Hillary blacked-out on September 11th. Reportedly, they were to develop a "Plan B", if Hillary dropped out of the race, or if the DNC decided to force her out. Can they do that?...force a candidate out?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache
Did any of you actually read the article?Come on she is talking about this election campaign,not herself...Whatever happened to DENY IGNORANCE?

Her campaign script writers sure do have a good choice of words don't they.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

If you remember, the DNC held emergency (but secret) meetings after Hillary blacked-out on September 11th. Reportedly, they were to develop a "Plan B", if Hillary dropped out of the race, or if the DNC decided to force her out. Can they do that?...force a candidate out?

Yes , the DNC Can do that .

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Reminds me of when she cried fake tears in an interview
saying she needed more time to work out, when BO was
winning on her.

She obviously has no shame, trying to guilt young
voters into sympathy votes. kind of disgusting!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Riffing off this ridiculous headline from this entirely biased source, you folks dive into the deep end of imagination...

November is coming.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join