It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Amercia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So many misconception, i never said bush is hitler, and i never said the dems aint just into as the repub. I just said im seeing similarties in american politics and society to the nazi politics and society.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't think we have to be hung up on specific analogies like "Bush is the new Hitler" or anything like that.
If Kerry had won, it would represent a somewhat different management team and a different outward style but the wider trends and agenda would be essentially the same. If anyone has any doubts about that, take a close look at the short list that Kerry had lined up for his cabinet.
Bush's re-election allows a particularily violent and abusively in-your-face version of the agenda to go forward and that is disturbing but the big wheels were/are in motion no matter who won.

The thought that a group so powerful and crafty as the crew calling the shots now would allow the distinction of rep vs dem to stand in their way seems naive to me.

People seem to get hung up about labels such as Nazi, fascism, communism, etc. The bottom line is creeping totalitarianism, brutality, greed, destruction, poverty, torture. Each incarnation has its own quirks but doesn't it amount to the same thing?

Twitchy
That was a pretty good list of material but it looks to me like we should include Eustace Mullins' book on the creation of the Federal Reserve (I don't see that on your list).

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Channy
i do believe something is going to happen but that doesnt mean ww3. it also doesnt rule out bush being the next hitler. whatever event it is, it is big.
it wont be world war 3 because no one wants to go up against us. that and we have too many friggin allies. BTW first time poster here

new topics

<< 1   >>

join