It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Amercia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Now i know this will hit the nerve of every patriotic american, but i would jsut like to state 3 things down, then i want u to relate it to the nazi regime.
So first off invasion, america has invaded afgan, and iraq recently, without U.N. approval, and from the looks of things iran is next.....my WW2 knowledge isnt in tip top shape at the moment but hitlet took austria and i think belgium after he came into power, then he went into poland which is what got the allies to declare war on the nazi's. So could iran be like poland?
Next are the detention camps that are in place, guantanomo bay (however u spell it) doesnt this seem abit like auschwitz? America are detaining who ever they see is not right in their eyes from all across the world and putting them in detention.....Now alot of these detanies are arab, so they are locking up a certain race of people they see as a threat. Yes there are no gas chambers of ovens in gutananomo, but im sure there wasnt any in auschwitz at the start either. THen you hear about all of these jails set up in america that are constantly guraderd and in operation yet there are no inmates, setting up for the next holocaust agaisnt arabs? Alot of america are now pretty anti-islamic, just like the german people were agaisnt the jews.
Finaly the one thing that made me come to this conclusion even though its the less convincing is bush's recent inaurgration speech......it seemed alot like a nazi parade to me.

Yes these are not all facts but observations i have made, im not saying my thoery is 100 percent right and that america is going to commit genocide agaisnt the islamic people, but geez tell me it doesnt make u think twice about the real agenda behind all of these recent world affairs. If people knew what the nazis were going to do, alot of people would of stopped it, we should learn from out past mistakes and not let things get out of hand like they did in WW2.

This is not a anti-american thread, but a thread that is trying to warn humanity that we should be aware, so atrocities like the holocaust dont happen again.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang

This is not a anti-american thread, but a thread that is trying to warn humanity that we should be aware, so atrocities like the holocaust dont happen again.

Maybe if you where 3 years earlier. You are late it has begun

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Yeah your right...it is to late. Unless a real patriot american goes and pulls out his sniper rifle.
I dont know if im aloud to say that or not

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
i do believe something is going to happen but that doesnt mean ww3. it also doesnt rule out bush being the next hitler. whatever event it is, it is big.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The really creepy thing about this is that the same folks who financed the rise of the Nazi Party in Germany are now in power here in the US. Sound paranoid? It's not. The industrial intersts in pre-war germany were empowered by western entities. It took us two years to enther the war because it took that long to cover their tracks, and even then it wasn't sufficient to keep folks like Prescott Bush to be charged under the Trading With The Enemy Act. Here's some links you may find of interest...
www.clamormagazine.org...
www.tupbiosystems.com...
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
www.acts2.com...
www.lpdallas.org...
www.911-strike.com...
emperors-clothes.com...
www.spiritone.com...
www.geocities.com...
www.impeach-bush-now.org...
www.williambowles.info...
www.john-loftus.com...
illuminati-news.com...
www.tarpley.net...
sandiego.indymedia.org...
www.konformist.com...

That's just to name a few, do some research, find out how deep the rabbit hole goes. Don't tle thte apologists try to hand you that crap story about Prescott Bush only owning one share of the company either, he was the managing partner and there weren't thousands of shareholders. It wasn't his only tie either.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Yeah well this big thing is going to happen and we are jsut going to stand by and do nothing? And people blame the german people for the holocaust?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The best way to ensure that a new "Naziism" takes hold is to keep crying wolf over and over and over and over and over until people stop listening, and become desensitized to what real Nazis are.

I'm sure that both real Nazis and those who seek to impose an Orwellian "paradise" on the world appreciate the support of those who do what so many contributors to this forum spend a prodigious amount of time doing.

I'm not saying we should not be vigilant – just the opposite, in fact – but aside from earning a Godwin Award, all this talk of Nazis and Naziism that has no reasonable connection to real Nazis is the polar opposite of constructive.

I recommend using those words where they belong (which is in discussions about actual Nazis) rather than cheapening them and aiding those who are hard at work to bring something potentially worse into existence.

My opinion, your call.

Edit: You would also do well to remember what happened to the real Nazis, and who made that happen.

[edit on 1/22/2005 by Majic]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

I recommend using those words where they belong (which is in discussions about actual Nazis) rather than cheapening them and aiding those who are hard at work to bring something potentially worse into existence.

So are you suggesting that what we have now is worse than Hitler and his Nazi camp? I am not being sarcastic. As a matter of fact, I would be agreeing with you. I just never thought I would hear it from anyone else.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I never claimed that america has the same ideoldy as the nazis or they are doing the same things as the nazis are doing. Would u tell me what the nazis done was not a atrocity agaisnt humanity? All i am trying to say that i am seeing the same signs of a atrocity agaisnt humanity is going to take place, i am pointing out the tell tail signs that we have seen befor, and that maybe people should open there eyes, befor they regret what will happen.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The best way to ensure that a new "Naziism" takes hold is to keep crying wolf over and over and over and over and over until people stop listening, and become desensitized to what real Nazis are.

I'm sure that both real Nazis and those who seek to impose an Orwellian "paradise" on the world appreciate the support of those who do what so many contributors to this forum spend a prodigious amount of time doing.

I'm not saying we should not be vigilant – just the opposite, in fact – but aside from earning a Godwin Award, all this talk of Nazis and Naziism that has no reasonable connection to real Nazis is the polar opposite of constructive.

Talk is the first step. Proliferation of this information is vital. We have younger generations that are comming into play now that have no clue that the Bush Family, the Rockefellers and others made their fortunes from financing the Nazi party or from Auschwitz labor camps. Not talking about it is exactly how the REAL nazi party came to power here in the first place. Yes, these are REAL Nazis, they imported very real Nazis here during operation paperclip. You're saying the solution to the rise of Facism in America is to avoid discussing it, which is utterly ridiculous. Cheapening? No, validating, and proliferating. That school of thought is the same which won Prescott Bush a seat in our legislature just a few years after he was charged under the trading with the enemy act. Mitigating this information by putting 'real' in Italics and pretending that these guys aren't the same Nazi bankrollers is what empowers them and blinds us. Nobody's crying wolf, we are pointing to the wolf itslef as it climbs over the fence. Funny thing about that story, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" is that the wolf actually showed up. This isn't the same concept, the boy who cried wolf did so for his own amusement, we are doing this to educate an otherwise completely clueless generation who think that people like George Bush are some kind of hero. He isn't a hero, his dad wasn't a hero, and his grandfather wasn't a hero, they were traitors. Every single one of them has been busted trading with enemies of the US, and you want us to not talk about it? Yeah.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
So are you suggesting that what we have now is worse than Hitler and his Nazi camp? I am not being sarcastic. As a matter of fact, I would be agreeing with you. I just never thought I would hear it from anyone else.

No, I am definitely not saying what we have now is worse, and anyone familiar with the history of Nazis and WWII would not say that, either. Please reread my post and refrain from paraphrasing it incorrectly.

What I'm saying is that there are forces at work right now that, if successful, will probably bring something far worse than world domination by the Nazis would have brought. And I don't make that claim lightly.

My advice is to choose sides carefully, and my observation is that far too many of my fellow ATS members are choosing poorly.

Be careful of the company you keep and whose words you repeat.

On The Topic

wang, I've already expressed my opinion about the premise of this thread and would prefer not to indulge it further with my presence.

If my original post didn't make that clear, I doubt any further posts will. There are plenty of other threads that address the same topic this one does without erroneously dragging Nazis into the discussion and clouding the real issues at hand.

Sadly, there are also plenty of threads just like this one where the difference between the Nazis and those who defeated them seems lost on those who really ought to respect themselves enough to know better.

What this sort of talk amounts to is called disinformation, and I don't want any part in it.

'Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

No, I am definitely not saying what we have now is worse, and anyone familiar with the history of Nazis and WWII would not say that, either. Please reread my post and refrain from paraphrasing it incorrectly.

No, I understood what you have said. I was not quite awake yet when I posted my reply, and I should have said: so you think what we have now will end up worse than the Nazi spread of ideals. Now that Im working on my first cup of caffine, I can see where I seriously misworded my reply. Sorry 'bout that Majic.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

No, I am definitely not saying what we have now is worse, and anyone familiar with the history of Nazis and WWII would not say that, either.

Thank god, you almost gave me a heart attack then.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well, Wang is not the first person to draw the correlations between America and Nazi's, Magic. I think there have been more than a dozen members who've drawn the correlation, including myself. So, there must be something there. I personally think the connection is as plain as day, but not everyone, even those who are self-proclaimed prophets and magicians, have common sense.

I just wonder how many Nazis became Americans after WWII.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What disturbes me even more, is people forget the allies won the war, so they got their hands on all the technology the nazis were working on, plus america got all of the nazi scientist after the war. You think america hasnt implemented any sort of nazi based propaganda in the U.S.?
America are completely different from the nazis, yet im saying they are acting in the same way. Their isnt one road to get to a certain place, there are many but each road have their similarties....

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
By the way indigo child, i read ur post on nazi america in politics@ATS, and i thought ur reasoning was very just and u back urslef up with proof.
Sometimes being politicaly correct all the time is just a waste of time, u need to grab the topic by the head and ride it like a bull not tippy toe around it.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Sometimes being politicaly correct all the time is just a waste of time, u need to grab the topic by the head and ride it like a bull not tippy toe around it.

Amen to that Wang!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think I mentioned certain worrying correlations to the two in another thread. I cant find it now or I would have reposted here. Key point was that the German folk, much like patriotic pro bush Americans, were good folk but didnt see it coming through the forest of waving flags.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thats right, im not saying pro bush people are trying to do the wrong thing, they think their agenda is right.....they have good intentions. It's jsut going bite them in the ass when the time comes.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
To compare Bush to Hitler is Ignorance at best . But in all fairness and the need to allow each persons opinion I will leave it at that. However I will ask One question though, are you gullable enough to think that the Democrats are not just as involved in this world domination plot? Get real, if it is a fact what you all have said then the Dems would have to be just as deep because they have all of the same links and money sources. If you really dig into who is connected with who it is rather scarry and you start to wonder just how much of what you are told are lies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join