It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(was live) Muslim standoff (bomb threat) @ elementary school video inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Cops have their guns drawn on a Muslim at an elementary school. Bomb threat? Watching video now...
www.facebook.com...
edit on 19-9-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There's still another one there, maybe two. Saw him pacing outside. The woman shooting this live said looks like he isn't afraid of dying with all the guns pointed at him

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My God they're going on a rampage.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

That was a video you posted. Not a live feed.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Weird, dude said ahead of time he was going to drive onto his 9-year olds school. Then he says no one gets hurt if you evacuate all the kids. In 2014 he drove onto his kids playground. Sounds like a disturbed individual.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who is?.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
NM
edit on 9 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What the hell, they stop recording right when its getting interesting.

MRAP rolls up, robots on the way in.......ends.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The 'Religion of Peace' is really spreading the love lately.

Maybe it is another 'clock'.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

This guy isn't Muslim, well sort of. But he's also a Christian. And he pulled this stunt so he could be arrested and go on a hunger strike while in jail til death or until the prophet Isa returns. All because of racism in America.

He is also fascinated with penis size and doesn't like Donald Trump.

I'm not even joking lol!

Here's from his blog:

I was born into this world under the slave name of Christopher Craig. Currently, I am known as The Radical Islamic Jihadist Muhammad Allah Al-Khidr. I was a professor and a basketball coach at Carbon College, (Price, UT) Midland College, (TX) and a basketball coach at The University of Northern Colorado. I played in college at Texas Western for Billy Gillispie. My reason for writing Today is because of my pending arrest and hunger strike which begins when I press send on this Discourse of Truth. In 2 hours, call Eagle Mountain PD in Eagle Mountain, UT if you think I am bluffing. Ask them,

"did he really do that"?

EMPD - 001-801-789-7551

I will call 911 with a threat of an explosive and drive onto my 9yr olds elementary school, Eagle Valley Elementary, with a True Explosive. If Jacob Zuma and ANC will rule until The Prophet Isa returns, then I will sit in jail on a hunger strike until Isa's return, even to death if necessary. Racism is the reason for my hunger strike, to take this conversation deeper, to The Truth, Core, and roots. Before the DSA, The Divided States of America, elects a new "leader" of the "free world", an honest conversation needs to be held. While I could never vote for Donald Trump, most white men look to him as their voice because they feel he speaks his mind and will return their country to them. But the 2016 DSA campaign only got honest once, when little Marco and The Donald debated about hand and penis size, which led to the abrupt end of Mr. Rubio's campaign.

blog link
edit on 19-9-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Based on his blog, perhaps he spent TOO much time in college. Could be the catalyst. Idle hands cliché and all.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

He plainly stated he is muslim radical jihadist.

Surely you would not deny him his cultural/religious identity?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

If he was a Muslim radical jihadist, I'd be one of the first to point it out.

Read some of his blog, even just for entertainment. It really is amusing if not a bit sad.

From his blog;

What is Truth? In the days we are living in the real question is are The Holy Bible and The Holy Quran accurate historical documents of a Supernatural Being. Allah gave testimony to prophet Muhammad (pbuh) that The Holy Bible is Truth. He confirmed that which had been sent down from Heaven by Allah.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Weird, dude said ahead of time he was going to drive onto his 9-year olds school. Then he says no one gets hurt if you evacuate all the kids. In 2014 he drove onto his kids playground. Sounds like a disturbed individual.

A very disturbed and desperate dude...who could have gone all ways worse than this seems to have ended up.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
He'll die of lead poisoning long before he starves...

top topics

join