It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary Lost: A Premature Obit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Link

It is happening. Here at the most left, anti Drudge, news site in existence there is an article that talks of Hillary losing. This, on a site that at any given time has 3 "Trump eats babies"' articles running. This is worth a read and as I have said in other posts the internal polling must be horrific and it is time to make sure they can not win...but survive.

On the high, crenelated ramparts of Castle Clinton, a chill breeze is stirring ― a faint but gnawing sense that the White Walkers are coming, wearing “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” baseball caps on their skinless noggins. If Donald Trump does sack the fortress, no one who lost the battle will want to admit it was Hillary Clinton’s fault. It will have had nothing to do with, say, “transparency” or calling bearded villagers “deplorables” or the Iraq War vote or the simple fact that middle-of-the-road Clintonism ran out of gas as a public philosophy. No, other individuals, groups and forces will have to be blamed. In fact, they already are, pre-emptively. If Trump wins, we’re all going to be too busy moving to Canada to read the postmortems (or write them), so we offer them to you now:

Everything from the media to Bernie to Obama to the DNC is shown for who they are. She could not beat Obama and she cheated to beat Bernie. HRC is done and it is starting to show.
edit on 09pm30pmf0000002016-09-19T18:24:23-05:000623 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Stick a fork in her campaign, it is done.

Loved the story, the endless bickering by the Dems over who to blame and not once did they look over to failed Obama policies shoved down American's throats over the last eight years.

Just see Obumble Care, passed in the dead night, nobody bothered to read it, by a Congress that went into exile by getting booted out of office before the ink was dry, then inexplicably held up by a single turncoat Supreme Court Justice who may or may not have been compromised in some way.

Followed by the world wide apology tour and lines in the sand that meant nothing.

Hillary's campaign has been billed as the extension of these policies by her team and the media elite. What pleased them certainly did not please the rest of the nation but they cannot see past their flawed idealism.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Just anecdotal evidence that goes along with your OP.

A relative by marriage is a YUGE Hillary supporter, and it wouldn't surprise me if that website is one she frequents.

She always posts pro- Hillary anti-Trump stuff on FB. Kind of like some silly people here.

Well today my wife says listen to this, so and so just posted "I can't believe Trump might actually win. I can't believe what is happening! How could so many people support Trump?? If he wins this country is done and we might as well move."

If Trump wins there will be one EPIC temper tantrum in the US of A.

Thank God they don't believe in guns!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: matafuchs

Thank God they don't believe in guns!

Thanks for the smile- but the phycos up top truly do believe in guns... just not for you or me.

Here's the problem, in my eyes. The whole system is trying to prop her up to "win" - but the system simply wasn't built to be this large, and bloated. It has been subverted by corruption at every level.

It's too easy to cheat the system, and it's been proven time and time again that a clinton/bush isn't above breaking a few laws to get what they want.
She's got a lifetime of getting her fingers in all of the pies, and has dirt on more or less the entire system. What's to stop her from simply rigging the election, losing the popular vote but winning the election? The whole damn thing is accountable only to its own corrupt self... so the only way for it to be stopped is for it to stop itself.

The system is likely to get what the system wants- citizens be damned.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wow - it's happening - Trump Wins.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
After a revolution, the most devout believers are eliminated because they are the first to turncoat on their party.

top topics

join