It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NPCA should be disbanded!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
In light of this weekends terrorist bombs I call for the National Pressure Cookers Association(NPCA) to be investigated and brought to task for selling pressure cookers ...

If pressure cookers weren't sold these bombs would not have been made...
I would also regulate cell phones as they are used to detonate/time the bombs...

We can all agree that without pressure cookers the terrorists could not have made pressure cooker bombs…

How do you sleep at night, pressure cooker association members?!?

Thankfully we have progressives out there fighting against pressure cookers because these devices are the reason that pressure cooker bombs exist....

Although these bombs were built and detonated by a Muslim under orders from the Islamic State let's not associate it with Islamic terrorism...
This attack was about companies like Walmart, Target and Academy who sell pressure cookers with no thought of how will affect the society as a whole…

Pressure cookers are weapons of mass destruction and thank God we have Secretary Clinton and President Obama on the case...
Oops, I said God…
I meant allah…
Thank allah we have Secretary Clinton and present Obama on the case...

-Christosterone

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Hyperbole solves everything.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Actually, the purpose of hyperbole is not to solve anything and never has been. It is to point out absurdity, hoping that people won't be so superficial about it that they actually understand the connection and won't believe pedantic comments are at all insightful.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Don't give these idiotic jackasses that view government as friend, protector, father, mother, concubine any bright ideas, my friend. We may well find a pressure cooker registry in the near future because: reasons.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
White House response:

If we had a pressure cooker it would look like ________

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Bernie took money from the pressure cooker lobby!!

Hillary, on the other hand, understands "smart" laws about cuisine...
She has always been for background checks and picture ID laws---unless we are talking about voting then its racist...or was it sexist....it doesn't matter because that's what u are, not her...she know what's best for us

-Christosterone
edit on 19-9-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

It's not all pressure cookers, just the smart ones, with electronic timers! Ban all smart cookers!

Why You Can’t Buy A Smart Gun

top topics

join