It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

tulpas are back (meme magic)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
so you probaly already seen the pepe worship thing that became famous specially on 4chan
the thing is: it isnt news to me
this is what is called a tulpa:wich is a creation of the mind wich somehow became real
now heres the fun part: some ufologists(jacques vallee jose caravaca etc) proposed that the tulpas are the causes of all paranormal events
interesting huh?
note to the mods: this thread is meeant to be a replacement of the pepe one due to the other one going off topic

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

This thread will and should shut down, the other thread is currently on topic just fine.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

no its talking about white supremacy

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There are some truly strange coincidences, which point to this very sort of thing, that have cropped up on 4chan over the last several months.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I do think there is something to this.

I just heard about Jacques Vallee today, for the first time in my life. Him and Allen Hynek on a thread I made earlier today - interesting how this is being repeated and as far as I can remember I've never heard the names before today, yet today I hear Vallee two times in the span of 6 hours.

Hmmm. I am definitely leaning towards there is something to this theory!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I think it's jut a cartoon drawing that has people upset and they want it banned.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure no one is actually worshiping Pepe (even if it is an incarnation of KeK).

If that is the case then you could label me an Ardent of Bastet, but in both cases what would it actually mean?

Are not Tulpa's a visualized meme of your higher consciousness? A thought play a fantasy?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Pepe = Tulpa, Pepe = Deep One ∴ Pepe is a Tulpa Deep One.

Return of Deep Ones = Return of Great Cthulhu ∴ Profit!

Good job, OP.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think it's jut a cartoon drawing that has people upset and they want it banned.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Pepe = Deep One

hmm frogs don't go deep, shallow aquatic amphibians

the answer might be elsewhere, tulpas don't fit with the Cthulhu

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Youve got a lot of reading to catch up on to add to your understanding of the deepest issues with Jacques Vallee...the man has many books and has done the work!!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Vallee was about the first UFO researcher of note that ventured off into the mystical side of the UFO phenomena. It almost seemed to zero in on him for a time.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Did the physician individual who Vallee identified as Dr X with the annually recurring abdominal pattern (from their contact experience) ever get identified.

I'm interested in that individuals beliefs which were said to have developed from the experience and were supposedly profound, anyone know?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Yes. I got some of his books...should pick up the ones Im missing. And it was oh...like...gotta be 10-12 years ago was the last one I read.

(Love her or hate her-)the late Sylvia Browne (pseudo-psychic) had a good description and chapter on Tulpas in one of her books. She believed Bigfoot, Yeti, Abdominable Snowmen...were Tulpas...created by us when we imagine them. (Sorry...looked for her book, cannot locate it right now in my library!) :/

Interesting...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No it really isn't. It's talking about synchronicity and Pepe and connections to history. It's adding to the pool of strange and possible connections to Pepe that make up a large portion of what the article was about.

The article was about more than meme magic, it was also about the strange connections between Pepe with the world at large.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I see what you mean about that other thread.

Pepe is a God/entity which will change the world for the better. Hillary and the other elites use the power of the dark magic to achieve their sordid goals so they know too well Pepe poses a problem. That's why he's being labelled as anti semetic and racist. It's to bring him down and out of the public eye.

Long live Pepe!

Death to the sordid elites!

EDIT: Pepe's arrival was predicted by the famous 911 card game from the 80s.
edit on 20-9-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I like this theory, its one of those, that could explain everything.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The Illuminati card game strikes again. This game is continually amazing, better than Revelations!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

valle is indeed awesome

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join