It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traveling Through The New World Order

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I've been on the road a lot this past month--from Peru to Bulgaria and I'll tell you something----we're so deep into the clutches of the NWO that unless you can see it from these various perspectives--you might not realize just how deep.

Bulgaria is trying to rise to its feet after its bout with communism that ended in the early 1990's, but Monsanto is already here, and corporate farming has taken over the fertile farmland.

A Bulgarian archaeologist I was talking to---a man with a PhD---has never heard of Monsanto. When I explained who they are in detail, he said he doubted the company had their clutches in his homeland.

A quick Google search convinced him. In fact, Monsanto's offices were right down the street from where we were sitting. He was writhe to discover he was eating GM food.

Corporate farms have taken over the countryside.

Post-communistic countries are sitting ducks for companies like Monsanto, globalization and the NWO plan. They're so eager to catch up with the rest of the world having been banned from religion, holidays, and fulfilling their own potential.

It was something to observe a church service in Bulgaria on Sunday.

When I explained what's really going on in the world, the intelligent and learned people I was sitting with were aghast.

They barely understood the idea of corporate farming much less a company that controls the world's seeds.

In the cities in Bulgaria, apartments are being slapped up as they conform to Agenda 2020 and anticipate the great movement to the cities.

In Peru, multi-national companies have their claws into most of the country's resources. They're slower to show the signs of globalization because of the great amount of poverty, but in my 20 years of visiting there you can sense the changes. In some places, you can plainly see them.

I can't even get away from American hotels when I travel--the Marriotts, the Ramadas. Right now I'm watching Turkey's CNN, but can easily switch to Fox Family Bulgaria.

I would love to say this is great change for emerging countries but cancer rates are on the rise in areas of Peru where new industries have set up shop, obesity rates are high world-wide and evil companies like Monsanto are slithering into town.

There are huge traffic jams in every country I go to.

Farmers in India are committing suicide--so far into debt for buying into Monsanto.

That was a little piece of news passed along to me by someone who travels there frequently.

The word around the world is that America is faltering---the truth has gotten out.

A man from France told me that although his country has not built up their military, they expect the USA would come to their defense and he said that is the stance of most Europeans.

Our military has been weakened, I told him.

All of the anti-American crap we hear about?

Let me tell you: the world I am traveling through is genuinely frightened by our decline. Seriously, genuinely frightened.

It might be fun to say they hate us, but when push comes to shove, our decline is something few countries want to face.

And lastly--people of the world know something is up. They see it is sinister, and they don't always have a name for it-but they sense it.

There's a universal agreement that the world has gone mad.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Excellent thread from an American point of view.
Please give us more as you travel.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Fascinating observations, and disheartening to say the least. It reminds me of that conspiracy theory that Monsanto was the reason behind the Ukraine civil war.

Developing countries certainly are easy to take advantage of, desperate for money as they are. It is easy to bribe politicians, pass corrupt laws, even set up human trafficking rings. Prey on desperation.

Hopefully the rest of your trip is not so depressing.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Has our military really been weakened to the point where we should be nervous? Our defense expenditure is still most of the budget, and according to Wiki it is higher than the other top 9 countries of the world combined

The U.S. military budget is higher than the nine other biggest military budgets in the World combined.

and

The 2009 U.S. military budget accounts for approximately 40% of global arms spending.

The 2012 budget is 6–7 times larger than the $106 billion military budget of China The United States and its close allies are responsible for two-thirds to three-quarters of the world's military spending (of which, in turn, the U.S. is responsible for the majority).[34][35][36]

The US also maintains the largest number of military bases on foreign soil across the world.

That was taken from the section titled "Comparison with Other Countries"

link

The US also has strong military technology, and a strong air force and naval forces.

This website lets you compare countries military might against one another (I chose US versus China for a sample):

World Military Strength - US v. China

I know Obama's administration apparently "purged" our military of a lot of experienced leaders, however, looking at the US in comparison with other countries, it's not clear to me that our military is weak to the point of concern
edit on 20-9-2016 by FamCore because: Added Wiki link, World Military Strength Link

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

The word around the world is that America is faltering---the truth has gotten out.

WTF are you talking about...? Monsanto is a publicly traded AMERICAN company that has been both supported and defended by the American government and some of it's citizens pretty much since its inception. The American military budget is #ing over bloated to the point where it's causing more issues for the country's own economy by ignoring possible expenditures into education which is why America's literacy rate is so low to the point where close to 32 million adults of the U.S population can't read a lick of English.

American military bases are everywhere and with attempts to intervene in most regional conflicts globally to the point where they ignore the sovereignty of other nations... Yeah you guys are faltering alright,faltering under your own bloody weight similar to the Roman empire of old.

top topics

join