It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Tulsa police release video of deadly officer-involved shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Isn't the helicopter witness the killers husband?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Don't know! Is he?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I don't know if he is the one talking, but he was in the helicopter from the reports.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I don't know if he is the one talking, but he was in the helicopter from the reports.

Yea, must be her husband... "taze that thing" and "probably high" made that deduction from all the way up there.
They might have to rewrite use of lethal force procedures... doesnt need to pose a threat to the leo or other civilians to kill, just belligerence or nnot following orders* (not applicable to all races, intances where armed white males walk toward cops and come out unscathed is really touching.)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

This is very reminiscent of the incident from July but instead of taking steps to adjust how they approach the public and black folks in particular they doubled down.
They need training in deescalation, first they tazed him which was bad enough, then they ratcheted it up by using deadly force on the man now on the ground, the minds of these cops have been made up the threat already sized-up , what a bunch of no risk cowards, why are cops special or supposed to be special?? is they take risk , if they are not prepared to do that then GTFO of policing, other jobs are available.

An example of a good cop trying to deescalate a potential deadly situation, this is the type they are forcing out.
Again where are the support the police crowd in this matter.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Spider879 because: add content

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
All I saw was non-compliance with an officer's orders.

Like it or not, they are IN CHARGE of a traffic stop. If you feel you are being wronged, comply, and lawyer-up later.

Don't keep walking to your vehicle when they say stop....

Smart people know that could get you shot!

Dumb people refuse to comply and get shot.

Then we have to hear about what upstanding citizens they were, but they never were taught what to do and what not to do during a traffic stop.

If he had half a brain he'd be alive today, sorry.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

If he had half a brain he'd be alive today

No if they had half a brain and weren't so fking trigger happy backed up cowardice he'd alive today.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

When did they say stop ?...i must have missed it... do you mind pointing out the part where you heard the officer tell the now deceased man to stop ?....cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

WTF another man shot by retarded police ...omg seriously....oh hang on i mean that perp laying on the ground was clearly a threat, he was about to pull some sicko ninja move jump up and disarm the police and shoot them with their own weapons.....clearly that was a good shoot....

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Spider879

WTF another man shot by retarded police ...omg seriously....oh hang on i mean that perp laying on the ground was clearly a threat, he was about to pull some sicko ninja move jump up and disarm the police and shoot them with their own weapons.....clearly that was a good shoot....

Yes and worst we have ppl right here in this thread justifying this sht.

This what upsets them.

Now many will look at this last pic and think "Racebait" the truth is an FBI report speak of an alarming increase of ppl from White Supremacist Orgs, that have infiltrated departments all over the states, one of the cops that go killed in Dallas is linked to one such group.

Shootings by Police May Be Related to FBI Warning: White Supremacist Police

www.wdrb.com...
edit on 20-9-2016 by Spider879 because: add content

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

What video did you watch?

The helicopter video shows the same scene from above. “He’s got his hands up there for her now,” one officer aboard the helicopter can be heard saying. “This guy is still walking and following commands.”

Seconds later, the man was dead.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What video did you watch?

The helicopter video shows the same scene from above. “He’s got his hands up there for her now,” one officer aboard the helicopter can be heard saying. “This guy is still walking and following commands.”

Seconds later, the man was dead.

I missed this until someone pointed it out to me on time 0:15 one officer said..They gotta Taser that thing. that's it! that right there was why he died, for them he was not a person he was an object or an animal. In order to causally murder someone you need to strip that person of their humanity..he died because he was a THING!
edit on 21-9-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

If you had half a brain you'd know that

1. It was not a traffic stop

2. By the helicopter cops own admission he WAS following orders.

"If I only had a brain"........

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The lawyer for the family showed a video frame or picture with the window closed while the police say it was partially open. So the police afterward close the window which removes the evidence that supports their version of events?

No indication when taken.

Hopefully more on this point will be made public.

edit:

I went to the helicopter video and enlarged one of the frames. If one of the windows is partially open, it is only a few inches. It's hard to tell by the reflections but they do seem to be closed or mostly closed.
edit on 9/21/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi Strange? Coincidence? Implies nothing? Implies something? Orchestrated? Who knows...why would any one orchestrate and event? Detraction from the Afghan case? Did we see a officer shooting a black man right after pulse nightclub and Omar Mateen? Who would manufacture detraction from larger Foreign issues to drive us into civil unrest and division-let alone the fact the media shifted to #blacklivesmatter right after pulse media frenzy onto new driver of civil unrest? It was the acts of officers of the law? I don't know if there is a connection to the HUSBAND and WIFE duo having some tandem event? I mean the helicopter is maneuvering AROUND THE CAR at the time of the exact moment of shooting obscuring any EVIDENCE? Anyway...who knows if there is some relevant CONSPIRACY...it seems unique somehow! How do you find out if there was a scheduling process that was not normal for the day in question with the husband and wife combo?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel I do believe you are linking two separate events to find some common denominator. If I am wrong please correct me.
Is there some process to "invoke," a public reaction for a moral authority with #BLM that is somehow linked? I think drawing comparison with the "media week," of the Omar Mateen shooting in contrast to the bombings this last week and the "links," the public were tracking down on the news regarding "immigration and islamic terrorism," that we all observed the shift in the Mateen news week and shifted to other shooting. A single shooting that instigated a cop ambush in Dallas.
Why is one Afghan citizen, Mateen, who was on a watch list from Clinton under inquiry with immigration reform party and empowering the TRUMP campaign? Questions emerged that week about whether Hillary knew of Omar Mateen on her watch list and in that "Media Frenzy Week," further critisizing a Black president for his linguistic stance on calling Mateen a islamic terrorist. Then BAM!!! The shooting on Facebook live happened with www.youtube.com... and we all shifted from foreign terror attacks and immigration reform ticket to the DOMESTIC affairs of catalyst of #BLM and a moralization process which underpinned a very important idea. That we preserve freedoms of the individual who is wronged by a police authoritarian state over the continued political influence the Islamic killer of the then nation's largest mass shooting gave to trump campaign? If there is somehow a link between both events in some formalized set of rules?

One is Foreign policy driven Rahami/Mateen and the Other is Domestic policy driven Philando Castile/Terence Crutcher...which do we Americans chose--are we supposed to prioritize? A normalization of a "protectivism state," with "non-interventionism," in middle east affairs or in a "protectivism state," with our domestic equalization of virtues of the constitution's image of equality- SAYING THIS IS A GREATER EVIL?

Our nation is headed for a difficult time and to say a civil conflict is emerging is a euphemism. A good quote by Abraham Lincoln about the what made his polarization between republican party and democratic party in the American civil war.

“The democracy of today hold the liberty of one man to be absolutely nothing, when in conflict with another man's right of property. Republicans, on the contrary, are for both the man and the dollar; but in cases of conflict, the man before the dollar.”

I put that quote there because it is in this issue that domestic affairs and the constitutional ideology of America finding it's equality first and foremost as precedes an immigration ticket that: regardless of how the media portrays these events, truthful or otherwise manufactured, the public is torn with this polarization between a nation of ideological righteousness to defend our constitutional values or a nation temporarily closing it's doors to the immigration reform ticket. At the core these issues will determine the next president.

If your question is this engineered? Then.....

"Nothing is arbitrary that is engineered...not even an officer's name " kgou.org...

I am fully involved in looking at Soros machine of Reflexive economies and his psychopathology to power through media. I think if we look at these events as a structured goal then we can break them down like code. I think from what I know about the Soros reflexivity goals that I will focus more energy on the On-line voter polls and the SHELBY County Vs. Holder laws.

Congress enacted the Voting Rights Act of 1965 to address entrenched racial discrimination in voting, "an insidious and pervasive evil which had been perpetuated in certain parts of our country through unremitting and ingenious defiance of the Constitution."

Shelby County v. Holder

Since the ruling, several states once covered under preclearance have passed voter ID laws that removed provisions such as online voting registration, early voting, "Souls to the Polls" Sunday voting, same-day registration, and pre-registration for teens about to turn 18, which had expanded means of voter registration. The ruling has also resulted in some states implementing voter identification laws and becoming more aggressive in expunging ineligible voters from registration rolls. States that have changed their voting policies post-Shelby include both jurisdictions that were previously required to undergo federal preclearance, as well as some that were not covered, including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, North Carolina, Ohio, Wisconsin and Texas.

EXPECT whoever orchstarted if it was, to be focused right now on a voter fraud issue citing Section 5 4(b) under obama plan to incite ballot recount with citation of Shelby County vs. Holder...
edit on 21-9-2016 by VelaDeDrick because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2016 by VelaDeDrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The lawyer for the family showed a video frame or picture with the window closed while the police say it was partially open. So the police afterward close the window which removes the evidence that supports their version of events?

No indication when taken.

Hopefully more on this point will be made public.

edit:

I went to the helicopter video and enlarged one of the frames. If one of the windows is partially open, it is only a few inches. It's hard to tell by the reflections but they do seem to be closed or mostly closed.

From the helicopter video I saw, there appeared to be a blood trail on the window down onto the door and down onto the ground.

As the camera panned around from the front of the car you can see it. Less than 10 seconds later it appears quite obvious there is most or all of a window there.

The tinted middle mirrors are throwing people off I think... it's definitely mostly or totally shut.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Local news, and police statements report the window was down... As well from he helo video it appears that he was trying to reach inside right before he was shot

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
My guess and It's only a guess, he was given conflicting orders, like happened all too often, his action hands up while walking towards his car like he was under orders to do so, perhaps to get licence and registration, some one else told him to stop?? maybe, I donno ,but I do know this, his car was stalled so he wasn't about to drive away and I am guessing there was no gun in the car?? if so he wasn't about to gun down four cops and a helo.
edit on 21-9-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

Like it or not, they are IN CHARGE of a traffic stop. If you feel you are being wronged, comply, and lawyer-up later.

Smart people know that could get you shot!

Dumb people refuse to comply and get shot.

Then we have to hear about what upstanding citizens they were, but they never were taught what to do and what not to do during a traffic stop.

You act as every situation is black and white, no inbetween. Am I reading your comments correctly? If you disobey an order regardless of the situation and the cop or cops shoot you then you only have yourself to blame? No matter what? Obey or die? You think so little of human life if you truly feel this way. Somebody lost a father or a husband, son or all the above and your reaction is to say if only he would have listened and then insult the deceased and say if he had half a brain they wouldnt have HAD to kill him. What a world we live in!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join