It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Batman Rescue: We need a new planet :-(

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Despite the satanic rationality of Agent Smith Speech in the Matrix 1999, its the truth, is like that white eye in the black Yin / Yang fish. We got to spread to another area (planet). Its human nature, we have virus archetypes somehow, all our good intentions, our planning, our politics, our trying to educate the people, going on a vegetarian diet, or even worse vegan diet, won't help. Earth is on its end, all resources consumed. We need a new planet, or maybe even better a dozen or so.

TEXT:

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

edit on 2016-9-19 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2016-9-19 by galien8 because: video

edit on 2016-9-19 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What we need to do is take better care of our planet. Earth can heal itself if we allow it to. This whole raping a planet of its resources and then moving on to the next is a very bad way of thinking. The grass isn't always greener on the other planet, so cherish what you've got.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8
How is this Satanic? I'm curious to see your logic. I love what Agent Smith says(not only in that scene, but also about perseverance) and agree with him absolutely!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

The grass isn't always greener on the other planet

Now thats a good one!!! We most likely could terraform the Moon or Mars in the far future, but these celestial objects will still not be ideal:

Gravity Earth 1 Moon 0.166 Mars 0.377

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

How is this Satanic?

100% unedited pure cult rationality

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

So it isn't Satanic?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

On the bright side, I'm old, so there will be steak and power for me until I die!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I recall reading something in the past about people destroying the Amazon rain forest. Vast quantities of the forest are being cut down because farmers need space for growing crops and raising families. Of course, there is no regard for environmental damage. Propagation of humans takes priority.

In a way, Agent Smith isn't far off in his statement that the human race IS like a virus, but who is to say that people don't have a right to raise and support their families by any means at their disposal.

Over time, nature will resolve overpopulation.
edit on 19-9-2016 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So it isn't Satanic?

It is demonic because it lacks human empathy, nothing wrong with that, sometimes the world needs it

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Demonic then, not Satanic.

Satanism believes love is vital and one of two of the most powerful(or intense) emotions.
edit on 19-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Demonic then, not Satanic.

Satanism believes love is vital and one of two of the most powerful(or intense) emotions.

No that was Jesus Christ

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Deny Ignorance. That's Satanism, but you've clearly never read it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Deny Ignorance. That's Satanism, but you've clearly never read it.

Love, the other intense emotion is orgasm spasm

edit on 2016-9-20 by galien8 because: emoticon

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

No. It's hate. You aren't being funny. I'm not trying to have a humorous discussion, but rather a serious one.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

No. It's hate. You aren't being funny. I'm not trying to have a humorous discussion, but rather a serious one.

I do agree that God, man and nature are dualistic, but we got to worship the good, don't worry evil sneaks in all by itself, we do not need to give it extra attention.

ὃ ὑἱὸς τοῦ ἀνθρώπου καὶ Ὁ ὈΙΚΟΔΟΜΟΣ ἑν εἰσιν

hoh huïos toe antropoe kai ​hoh oikódomos hen eisin

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
Despite the satanic rationality of Agent Smith Speech in the Matrix 1999, its the truth, is like that white eye in the black Yin / Yang fish. We got to spread to another area (planet). Its human nature, we have virus archetypes somehow, all our good intentions, our planning, our politics, our trying to educate the people, going on a vegetarian diet, or even worse vegan diet, won't help. Earth is on its end, all resources consumed. We need a new planet, or maybe even better a dozen or so.

TEXT:

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
we're gonna force the entire universe onto earttd sutface then put it back in gods universe.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godthief

TEXT:

we're gonna force the entire universe onto earttd sutface then put it back in gods universe.

Exactly the All Reconciliation

edit on 2016-9-28 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

TEXT:

At all all isn't used as a noun at all

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hence NASA's obsession with colonizing Mars.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

[yvid]UOi6v5DD_1

TEXT:

At all all isn't used as a noun at all

its a word by word translation of "apokatastasis panton" and from Dutch "ALverzoening" panton meaning all, I thought maybe you did not know apokatastasis panton so I translated it word for word

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join