It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If powers hand Hilary the win, time to revolt folks, if you value your life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I respect your opinion as an ATS member

But I suggest you actually read ATS

Your views are in ever shrinking minority, and yes I know what your views are, I read ATS

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
They need a world war in order to reset the world economy and make sure a one world government prevails. And all of us Americans will be drafted to become cannon fodder while the rich and elite and their slaves lock themselves away.
edit on 19-9-2016 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If things ever truly break down, different people will respond in different ways. I'm a pacifist in all but direct self defense against an imminent and ongoing threat to myself (e.g. they have to throw the first punch, etc.) and even then I actively try not to cause harm, or to minimize it.

So I will not "revolt." I would, if I survived such a calamity (which I likely would not,) gladly provide wound care, material availability permitting, for both sides. And help those I could in other ways (food, etc.) Most likely my willful pacifism would just get me killed in such a scenario, though.

But I will never resort to violence other than in direct self defense against an imminent, ongoing threat to my life personally. Even if there are plenty of moral and philosophical arguments in favor of such. I can't do it, or advocate for it, personally. Others will respond differently in such a horrendous scenario, as is their prerogative.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Why, when we can just vote Trump?

No no I am saying after Hilary steals this election

You think it won't happen ?

DUDE

They might even kill trump let alone steal the election, are you aware what the US government is capable of ?
edit on 19-9-2016 by DannyBoy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
They need a world war in order to reset the world economy and make sure a one world government prevails. And all of us Americans will be drafted to become cannon fodder while the rich and elite and their slaves lock themselves away.

If you know this

I hope you'll join the march to the White House when the time comes

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

I totally get what you are saying

But seeing family members killed for no good reason has a way of changing priorities

I think you are a good man but even the best of us succumb
edit on 19-9-2016 by DannyBoy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DannyBoy555

Oh you know it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I've lost loved ones to violence. Horrible violence. No one is perfect, but I forgave their killer(s.) It was difficult, but I did it. I'm not advocating or asserting what anyone else would do. Only what I would.

Peace.

ETA: I don't think we're anywhere near this happening, either, personally. Not yet.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The Clintons always pander to the Chinese, Bill gave them everything and the top secret kitchen sink plans. The Chinese love the Clintons. Trump always points out how the Chinese are milking the US and screwing the US over. On the other hand Russia hates the Clintons and Trump wants to work with them to oppose radical Islamic terror.

They are in completely opposite positions, the commonality is that neither panders to both China and Russia, although Trump is closest to being an agent of Peace by stating he wants to have fair trade deals with China so they respect the US again.

Soros and the globalists set China up to be the next super power!

Listen to the scum bag talk about it 6 years ago. He even mentions about taking out the dollar. "Am orderly decline of the dollar is desirable."

Right out the devils mouth!

He talks about assets being more valuable than currency. Now can we see why China has been buying up resources?

As for the OP, at this point it looks like war is inevitable.

edit on 19-9-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You'll be confirmed in your views by listening to the following testimonies (even if it's a little bit long) :

The disappearance of a sense of responsibility is the most far-reaching consequence of submission to authority.

Stanley Milgram

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I take it you are not American, neither am I

Hey, how did American men become so afraid. I see lot of "courage" among the black Americans, unfortunately it is wrong kind of courage, no leadership, not thinking things through, just chaotic protest and property damage

But white Americans

Just shaking my head

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You gonna go first or...nah?

Exactly. It's easy for someone to tell people in another country to revolt. It's a lot harder to actually go out and do it, much less be successful at it. Not that I support the type of "revolution" the OP's implying.
edit on 19-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Ahhhh,

What a cutie.

Are you enjoying the free speech?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I understand your message, but we have gone past the point of "revolting". We now sit and wait for the inevitable. I am a fatalist, and I truly believe nukes will be used because the hatred and insanity has reached the boiling point.

I had a philosophy professor in the 80s tell the class that, as long as Americans have a roof over their head, beer and goodies in the fridge, and a working vehicle in the driveway, they will continue to sit in front of the television and do nothing. However.....take all that stuff away, and things will turn ugly in a heartbeat. So they let us peons have our little comforts while they continue to move the pieces on the chessboard with or without our consent.

I come from a long line of survivors, and that is what I intend to do. The world has always been in a state of flux, rich evil troglodytes continue their power games, and the smart ones survive. My only regret is that America was a beautiful experiment, fought for and paid for dearly by the original patriots, and it's government (on paper) is a masterwork of checks and balances created by truly visionary and intelligent men....and we managed to screw it up in a bit over 200 years.

Hillary may win, as the polls seem artificially skewed in her favor, and I wouldn't trust Diebold to be accurate as far as I could throw one of those stupid machines. I'm just an old lady with a lot of ammo and a will to live.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DannyBoy555

originally posted by: Shamrock6
You gonna go first or...nah?

If you require a Canadian like me to start it off

Then World war 3 is already here and you are all dead men walking

Maybe the future can't be changed

Ah okay so no dog in the fight, but full of suggestions.

How helpful

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DannyBoy555

Why, when we can just vote Trump?

No no I am saying after Hilary steals this election

You think it won't happen ?

DUDE

They might even kill trump let alone steal the election, are you aware what the US government is capable of ?

Well, globalist Al Gore would disagree with you, he had the presidency all sewed up too. Gore couldn't even win his home state so they couldn't give it to him, this time Hillary will lose in a landslide so it will be impossible for the rigged electoral college to give it to her without a challenge. The Supreme Court is conveniently a dead duck atm with the death of Scalia, so if it goes to the Supreme Court and they are deadlocked then it would go to the House floor which is controlled by Republicans. Hillary is screwed if she cannot produce a win in the popular vote.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I was in the Cav, I wouldn't do it.
BAD command,DESTROY the planet is an illegal command

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

I'm just an old lady with a lot of ammo and a will to live.

How did you live to be "old" in such an awful place where you have seen so many awful things that have caused you to stockpile ammo?

Please don't pass this kind of thinking along to any more young women, or men, so as not to doom anyone else to being "old" and in possession of large stockpiles of useless ammo.

What a way to spend a life.

My only regret is that America was a beautiful experiment, fought for and paid for dearly by the original patriots, and it's government (on paper) is a masterwork of checks and balances created by truly visionary and intelligent men....and we managed to screw it up in a bit over 200 years.

That's also bull#

Stockpiling Ammo: A Grand American Tradition for...............................200 years.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
They will most likely go for it, I've seen Putin ban the bankers from Russia, its only a matter of time now and he knows it. He's being surrounded by the anti-missile system etc he also understand the wars in the ME is just to reduce Russia's influence in the ME.
They will make a false flag for it to happen but it will seem very true.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I truly think she would purposely spark a conflict with Putin, which would not end good. I'll pick the person who wants to get along with Putin vs the person who doesn't.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join