It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton to NPR: 'Maybe' Some Money Used to Influence State Dept.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They still gave the money you mean. Right? They gave it and got nothing right?
Right?
Please don't get righteous over this. It's nothing like I just said.
You're saying they took the money knowing they would not break the law. They took it even though they knew they would never do any illegal favors for receiving it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Xcathdra

LoL

Bill is really helping Hillary as of late isn't he.

heh heh heh

Me thinks both Clintons need neurological / psychological screening.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Joe Biden laughs at Bill's unfiltered diarrhea of the mouth.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I actually appreciate you calling me out on that - I edited my post accordingly. This is not the Mudpit forum, where it would have been more fitting
Thank you Meathead

Now, I've had to edit my post, simply because I look like a rambling old fool. Oh, wait....
edit on 19/9/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

They still gave the money you mean. Right? They gave it and got nothing right?
Right?
Please don't get righteous over this. It's nothing like I just said.
You're saying they took the money knowing they would not break the law. They took it even though they knew they would never do any illegal favors for receiving it.

Do you agree that Bill admitted that he knew some of these people were trying to get favors? If so, can you understand why some people may be skeptical about this, especially when Hillary just happened to give ambassadorships and meetings to people that gave her foundation money?

I know you support Hillary, and that is totally cool. But surely you can see that people want more than just Bill and Hillary's word that "Yeah, we knew people were trying to buy influence, and yes we took the money, and yes we gave a lot of those people that gave money access to the State Dept and ambassadorships, but trust us, it had nothing to do with the money!" Excuse me if with their track record of lying, I don't just take their word for it.

Lastly, if this was Trump or Bush or some other Republican that did this you would not just take them at thier word, so try to see how people that aren't HIllary supporters would require more than this.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Given the proven track record of Bill Clinton, the "Maybe" definitely means "was for sure".

And of course we have some proof from the emails that many favors were in fact granted.

Bill not helping the Hillary Campaign here.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Another source -
Bill Clinton: 'Natural' for foundation donors to seek favors - Brought to you by the Clinton News Network

Seeing Bill Clinton give a lecture on truth telling in that article is priceless considering the Clintons past / present.
edit on 19-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join