It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Frau Merkel feels the Wind Of Change , mistakes it a breeze

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze
a reply to: gortex

"If I could, I would turn back time for many, many years, to prepare better"

Sounds like "At this point what difference does it make?"

Aha! She gives us the crux of the matter. And something few of you will accept. The new World Order is coming, by order, and while there is resistance, there will be no stopping it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Lies...

German woman invented gang-rape story during Cologne NYE assaults – media

And other things.

Immigrants Aren't Responsible for Rape Culture in Germany

Pointing fingers on refugees isn't the smartest move. Why?

After the attacks on women in the New Year's Eve in Cologne the hostility against Muslims have increased sharply.

Muslims: "Brauner mob rages in social media"

Divide & conquer, be my guest!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

That's a very conspiracy-ish way to think about it, but what I believe it actually means is that she has realised the turkish refugee camp model is the only way how you can handle the influx without making your own population revolt.

They're fleeing from death and destruction, you got to help, but they're also ruffian and need to be "contained".

a reply to: PublicOpinion

Sure, it's all lies, that's why there was a public hearing about the cover up. Just one made her story up, 1:1200.

edit on 19-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I beg to differ. The syrian family I had a BBQ with recently wasn't uncivilised at all. From running a little business, owning 2 cars and living a decent life to ash and ruins within a few heartbeats. Thanks to Assad btw, he bombed their place for some reason only he knows.

And this deal with our Shah from Istanbul is just compensating european incapacities to cope with a situation, which was already anticipated years ago. Remember the Stockholm Programme?

An immigration and border control policy that respects and protects the human rights of migrants... With regard to the crisis in the Mediterranean, there must be clear commitment to ensure that external border controls are carried out in full respect of international human rights law and the principle of non-refoulement in particular. The development of clear guidelines on the responsibility of EU Member States with regard to the disembarkation of persons intercepted or rescued at sea and access to fair and satisfactory asylum procedures must be clearly set as an objective

Amnesty International’s observations on the Stockholm Programme

Guess what? Right...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Herr Merkel spearheaded the "open doors" immigration policy for the EU, and in the last year there has been about 9 major terrorist attacks in Europe. There comes a point when people figure out that 2+2=4.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted PublicOpinion

An immigration and border control policy that respects and protects the human rights of migrants...

See .... That's the bit that gets to me !!!!

The indigenous peoples of the countries that are being immigrated to Also have

human rights
but that never gets taken into account.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Sure the problem with absolute statements is there is always an exception. But the exception doesn't make the norm.
I said turkish refugee camp model. Not boarder protection.
Like I said not long ago I would have been with you and I feel racist for it, but my every day experience and observation makes me want to get rid of all of them who can't behave immediately.
They just have no place in a modern society if they can't even read and write properly in their native language what kind of job could they make in a high tech country like germany?
I am obviously not talking about academics and upper middle class people, like you do. I'm talking about all the thugs and hopeless cases. And I am fully aware that amongst the refugees Syrians and Iranians have the highest education level.
You go ahead and spin that around too if you like, fact remains they're not all Syrians there are many economic refugees in the mix too and Germany doesn't need masses of dishwashers.
Many came here and want to go to England because of the social benefits, free housing and 400€/month for nothing.
To sort out who's what you need camps before you can let them loose on a relatively uptight society like Germany, or you get what you try to deny is happening, uncivilised thugs terrorising the more vulnerable parts of both sides.
Just to go all blindly humanist in times like these is suicidal. Not immediately and not necessarily because of terrorism but because of the tension rising from misunderstandings, gang building and already severe social problems and inequalities we have and had before the crisis started.
Inside Germany, inside Europe and then the rest. Because tbh it's just not my #ing problem if their government is corrupt we got both of our hands full with our own and Juncker, but we don't all run away, do we?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

You're running into open arms with that suggestion. That's the other part AI criticised, third paragraph:

Amnesty International believes that the building of an Area of Freedom, Security, and Justice over the next five years is a unique opportunity to re-emphasise the EU’s strongest contribution to people in Europe: a Union of rights. The Stockholm Programme could indeed be the programme that makes human rights become more of a reality, strengthening the rights of the individual, and reversing the trend of sacrificing rights for a misunderstood concept of security. While Amnesty International welcomes certain ideas and suggestions made by the Commission, notably the emphasis on the individual, the organization regrets the lack of a clear vision for the EU. The Commission Communication falls short of an actual emphasis on rights. Of particular concern is its low level of ambition and the emphasis on operational effectiveness and control measures to the detriment of safeguarding and strengthening individual freedoms.

Amnesty International’s observations on the Stockholm Programme

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Seeing as the UK is exiting the EU ....

The EU's problems, and lack of *clear vision* of the EU will no longer

be the concern of the people of the UK.... onward and upward!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I get your Juncker Bomber dropping QE money, nice one btw, but when they start dropping bombs on my head instead I'd probably GTFO as well. Can't blaim people for trying to stay alive and live in peace, can we?
The wife and all three kids from the family I mentioned can't read and write as well. But a lack in education isn't a reason to leave them alone either.

We've made this happening once in our history with the 'guest workers' after WW2, but that one was way better prepared. And with regards to all the debates from 2010 and the AI suggestions for the EU, I can see red tape madness heavily involved in provoking this mess. They've actually exploited the situation, which is precisely part of the story. Take a look at the migrants files in case of doubt.

YMMV, but I think we're looking at a history of incompetence here and not at a completely unexpected refugee-wave. The problems you mentioned may actually be part of the programm, tales from an Empire of Chaos on it's way to the NWO. How poetic...

edit on 19-9-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

originally posted by: paraphi
Why are parties who oppose immigration tarred with the "far right" label? The Alternative for Germany (AfD) party that made such headway are more centre-right. They are not Nazis.

It is their own fault.
They (AfD) march with Neo-Nazis. Pegida and the far-right are subverted and infested with NPD/Autonome Nationalisten/Freie Kammeradschaften/Hooligans. And not in small numbers.
This is also evident by the voter-mobility in recent elections.

If you take to the streets and the Nazi-camp joins your ranks - openly chanting the most racist and fascist slogans (the real kind, not the anti-pc-sensible kind) - and you do nothing about it... you agree.

Conservatism (and its core values) in Germany is under attack - from the right. Just like in the U.S. and elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

I would suggest that, if you are concerned about the rise of the far right in Germany - and, heaven help me, you are not alone - your country's politicians stop acting in a way that encourages it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I hear you.

The problem is (was?) that Chancellor Merkel and her echelons are no amateurs... meaning they have (had?) the entire power structure of the conservative union in their firm grip - and led it towards the political left (and right actually, but in the wrong places) under Merkel's chancellorship.

The recent losses in public standing might change that now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join