It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside A Pro-White, Pro-Trump, “Alt-Right” Press Conference

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
All Muslims are terrorist!
Don't pretend it doesn't exist.
Same difference.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared

I am sure that I'd be neither welcome nor feel comfortable at a black supremacist meeting.

I'm also sure that most of them would vote for Hillary. So by your logic, she is an evil racist nut job also?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

If their IQ is lower, it's because of poor nutrition. Their poverty is not because of their low IQ, which is what the jerk in the video is saying. Whites from the Appalachians have similar lower IQs due to poor nutrition and poverty - not the other way around. But you won't hear the guy in the video saying that.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I can't respond,since I'm not one of the liberal posters that are allowed to race bait on ats.

But, am I allowed to refer to black teens as "Super Predators that need to be brought to heel" like rapist apologist hillary clinton?

edit on 19-9-2016 by Picklesneeze because: oops

edit on 19-9-2016 by Picklesneeze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

This thread is about some of the "deplorables" who support Trump, with a video. You said to include you in that - I was only doing what you said to do....

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How can anyone be "pro-White?" It's just as ridiculous as proclaiming oneself to be pro-black, pro-Asian, pro-Hispanic or pro-Martian.

Really it comes down to being a racist jerk or not a racist jerk. Moronic groups that claim to be pro this or that, like BLM, the KKK, Black panthers etc. tend to fall into the "racist jerk" category

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
How can anyone be "pro-White?" It's just as ridiculous as proclaiming oneself to be pro-black, pro-Asian, pro-Hispanic or pro-Martian.

Really it comes down to being a racist jerk or not a racist jerk. Moronic groups that claim to be pro this or that, like BLM, the KKK, Black panthers etc. tend to fall into the "racist jerk" category

Not necessarily. You can be someone who wants to protect your culture and way of life from vanishing. (That includes blue eys, blonde and ginger hair and all that stuff).

There is nothing wrong with folks wanting to make their communities stay broadly homogenous. The only negatives are when you are talking about disadvantaging others for not being in your chosen group.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I think dividing one's culture along superficial lines like skin or eye color is ignorant and silly and promotes the ridiculous concept that there are different breeds of human, and that being purebred is something to hold onto.

If we're supposedly like dogs, and are different breeds, then we're idiots for dividing along those lines, because pure bred canines are the most unhealthy and prone to disease.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Wooo Alt Right!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

None of those PACs, groups or their action were endorsed by Trump.

Not a single one.

American Renaissance has a few dozen members at most and Taylor is the Alternative Right which has absolutely nothing to dowith the 4chan /pol trolls or Pepe and Harambe memes.
edit on 19-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

I think dividing one's culture along superficial lines like skin or eye color is ignorant and silly and promotes the ridiculous concept that there are different breeds of human, and that being purebred is something to hold onto.

If we're supposedly like dogs, and are different breeds, then we're idiots for dividing along those lines, because pure bred canines are the most unhealthy and prone to disease.

Poor analogy really, some breeds have innate problems due to stupid selection for specific traits, not because there is a weakness in a pure breed.

But why is it bad, to want to protect the look and way of life you love?

I'm sure green or blue eyes and red hair isn't everyone's cup of tea, but if there are people who don't want to consign those things to the history books in some mocha coloured future dystopia, what's so bad about that?

You wouldn't dream of dragging an Amazon tribe out of the jungle and forcing them all to abandon ther heritage and mix until they were just the same as everyone else, would you?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Taking Pride in one's Race is about as meaningful as taking pride in your shoe size. It's something you're born with and did nothing to choose or earn it in any way.

If you want to take pride in something, maybe accomplish something or be a part of something where you played a part in it for it's success. You don't just get to ride the coattails of others accomplishments because of the color of your skin.

Admire others and their accomplishments all you want but just because you're the same race as them doesn't mean you get any credit for what others have done.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Robert Byrd was the Grand Wizard of the KKK and a leading democrat Senator of whom Hillary praised. Should we consider her a racist just because the people she admired were or are? Trump as far as anyone knows isn't a racist. His record is one of helping minorities not hurting them.

edit on 19-9-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

That's a pretty good point, but we are all just human and can't help it.

Doesn't matter if you claim William Wilberforce, Edward Elgar or Kenny Dalgliesh, we all feel pride for some things we didn't do anything about.

Just watch the Dambusters and tell me you don't have a lump in your throat

edit on 05pMon, 19 Sep 2016 15:32:05 -050020162016-09-19T15:32:05-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: more spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Crazy. How many people do you see there? 20? Maybe 30? Thanks for revealing this "movement".

True that they are a minority but this was a press conference not a national convention.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: Nikola014

because this is how liberals work -
this is a hey look i told you trump is racist... even though he has nothing to do with it
black people like fried chicken...oh look trumps eating kfc hes racist

its just a way to make liberals feel better about their views, even though their leader hillary is one of the most bigoted racists our country has ever put in any power.

Nothing to do with it... just hired the executive chair of one of their major media outlets as his campaign CEO.
edit on 9/19/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I sorta understand, I love my red hair.

So Ginger Pride I guess

But that doesn't mean I want to live in a society of all gingers nor restrict myself to only dating other gingers.
edit on 9/19/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

I sorta understand, I love my red hair.

So Ginger Pride I guess

But that doesn't mean I want to live in a society of all gingers nor restrict myself to only dating other gingers.

Nope, and no one should try and make you. In the same way that no one should be trying to force people who don't really want to mix with those markedly different from themselves to do so.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Taking Pride in one's Race is about as meaningful as taking pride in your shoe size. It's something you're born with and did nothing to choose or earn it in any way.

If you want to take pride in something, maybe accomplish something or be a part of something where you played a part in it for it's success. You don't just get to ride the coattails of others accomplishments because of the color of your skin.

Admire others and their accomplishments all you want but just because you're the same race as them doesn't mean you get any credit for what others have done.

Tell that to the Black Power/Pride movements and the similar ones for Latinos.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Nikola014

They support Trump. You know, they're in that basket of deplorables.

Sure sign he's living in your head rent-free. Might want to get that checked out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join