It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$60 nostalgia purchase

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
60 bucks, hmm, I suppose.

Emulators however.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha
Good choice, Symphony of the Night is probably the best Castlevania game still to date. None of the new ones really have that feeling, though some are good games. Plus first time and only that I can think of that you play as Alucard, remember back in the day when you figured out that Alucard spelled backwards is dracula? Totally would blow yer mind back then.

There are a whole host of games that would be nostalgic. But if I was going to buy one, it would be Earth Worm Jim, just so I can throw the cartridge at the wall. That stupid bubble underwater submarine level was probably the single most level in any game thing which was ridiculously hard and annoying as funk back then, which now is not that hard and there are plenty other games harder and more annoying, but for the time and place. Ya! It made you want to throw the cartridge at the wall... I miss that.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I love that game, right now I am trying to beat Castlevania Harmony of Despair solo on hardcore mode, I don't think it is possible it is very very challenging, you should check that one out, it is full of castlevania nostalgia for sure but GAWD DAYUM is it hard, one of the most challenging games I have ever played!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I've actually only played SotN and the original NES game.

I have not heard of this one--to youtube I go to check it out.

Good luck

edit on 27-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join