It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier of ISIS Stabs 9, Shot By Off Duty Cop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Didn't see much (if any) on this subject, so I thought I'd share this sad news event. Everyone seems to be discussing the recent bombings in NYC and New Jersey, but this past Saturday, a Somali immigrant was shot and killed inside a St. Cloud mall after stabbing nine people. I don't think the liberal media hardly covered this "terrorist" attack because of two reasons: 1) The attacker was an immigrant, 2) The attacker was shot by an off duty cop, carrying a firearm. I own a concealed weapon permit and carry my .380 everywhere, but my liberal friends think I'm "paranoid."
What's paranoid about wanting to protect yourself and others from unprovoked attacks like the one that occurred at the Crossroads Center Shopping Mall in St. Cloud?

This isn’t the ending liberals want to the story. They also don’t want you to know the attacker was asking victims if they were Muslims before stabbing them. And they certainly don’t want to know an armed citizen was the one who stopped further horror.

www.allenbwest.com...

Falconer was recognized as the off-duty police officer who fatally shot Dahir Adan, a Somali immigrant who went inside Crossroads Center Shopping Mall on September 17 and stabbed nine victims before getting killed by a gunshot wound.

www.morningnewsusa.com...
edit on 9/19/2016 by shawmanfromny because: spelling

Should we pass laws making it harder to acquire knives now?
edit on 9/19/2016 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

what makes him a soldier of isis?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Soldier of isis.. You mean CIA employee? LoL

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You know what? all this musliams attacking america is propably affacted by isis ( America ) .

Think about it.. Any light bulbs?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

An Islamic State-run news agency claimed Sunday that the attacker was a "soldier of the Islamic State" who had heeded the group's calls for attacks in countries that are part of a U.S.-led anti-IS coalition, but it wasn't immediately known whether the extremist group had planned the attack or knew about it beforehand.

hosted.ap.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Just because he said he was ISIS doesn't mean it. Just like when ISIS says that the are Muslims and give you the reasons they are Muslims, you cannot take their word for it, you have to listen the left.

The only thing the left takes an individual's word is, when they are one sex and they say that they are the other. Then it's a right and you have to listen and obey.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline
He didn't say he was ISIS...he was too busy asking people if they were Muslim and stabbing them.

An Islamic State-run news agency claimed Sunday that the attacker was a "soldier of the Islamic State" who had heeded the group's calls for attacks in countries that are part of a U.S.-led anti-IS coalition, but it wasn't immediately known whether the extremist group had planned the attack or knew about it beforehand.

hosted.ap.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hmmm..... Private security company as his employer. Wonder if it's G4 Security???? The Orlando shooter worked for G4S.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Thankfully someone was armed and ready to take down this terrorist. And people still think gun free zones are a good idea?

new topics

top topics

join