It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton blames NYC bombings on Donald Trump during press conference

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

the US would get one blessing and that from God. God's preserved word says I will bless those that bless they, that is Israel, and curse those that curse thee (that is Israel).

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Trump's comments are used to recruit because he's their enemy. Hillary is praised by them because she'll let them in America without a problem to eventually commit their atrocious acts. Trump wants to nip the attacks in the bud and stop it. Hillary harbors terrorists and allows them to come to America and sets them up prettier than our own Veterans. Trump wants all terrorists dead and wants to create extreme vetting processes to weed the extreme terrorists out.

Let's be clear now.

Hillary = ISIS sympathizer
Trump = Wants to destroy ISIS

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Everytime i see this woman i immediately say to myself...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchsreally you want to stop terrorist try cutting off head of snake they know where it is but then she would loose major source of income.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The radical Islamic terrorist who planted bombs and injured people in NY was known as a potential terrorist 2 years ago.
His father reported him to the police.
And yet two years later he was able to plant bombs in NY and shoot police officers.
This underlines once again just how bad the current administration is at protecting it's citizens. I'd suggest the wars in the ME and wholly inadequate processes for finding and stopping radical Islamic terrorists is the problem here, not Trump's words about wanting to stop them.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Basing foreign policy on religious scripture is a ridiculous proposition.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Nikola014

It is truly insane. At this point, it is almost like she is trying to throw this election.

Ive thought about this...throws the election, Trump wins, then the banks pull out and the feds stop printing money and whoosh there's a crisis worse than 2008, and who do they blame once again? Republicans (of course completely ignoring the years of liberal policies) and Hillary (or worse) swoops in to be the next savior

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: ridgerunner

Exactly.

As if Hillary Clinton will be allowed to bomb terrorist groups that are being directly funded by her biggest donors.

How stupid you have to be in order to believe that?

Spot on.The Saudis are multimillion dollar contributors to her foundation and known creator's and funders of ISIS.Yet to believe hildawg this is completely opposite.She simply cannot keep her lies straight anymore.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OhankaMaybe,but all the Islamic countries do just that.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Haha that meme really goes with your avatar picture. I think the problem for Hillary is that she will say anything and now no one will believe her. She could say Trump is in the KKK himself and even if it were 100% true no one would really believe her. Her credibility is at an all time low and she is grasping at straws here. Why people even listen to what she says is beyond me at this point. She is a proven liar.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Shills are paid to believe them

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Other problem is she's never truly been tested.

She ran against Obama. Wasn't that enough of a test?

She lost that test.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hi matafuchs,

Stopping terrorism is NOT a goal of any member of the Democratic party. Destruction of the US infrastructure and Communist enslavement is.

Need proof? How about the $33 Billion in ransom money barry hussein soetoro sent to Iran? Guess where that money is going? Now the terrorists have a bigger budget than most countries' entire defense budgets.

Okay, getting back on topic. Hillary blames Donald Trump ..... Who's gonna believe that?

CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC reporters will lap it up.
Low Information voters ..... CNN reporters tell them what to believe, and it works.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join