It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit post apparently related to Clintons email coverup

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I finally figured out what's been bugging me all day about this, besides just the obvious obstruction that they were engaged in, - that it was reddit and not the FBI that figured it out.

Comey needs to pack it in if this is all substantiated.

ALSO, Combetta was granted immunity in exchange for his cooperation with the FBI. If he didn't already tell them this information, he should lose that immunity.

He did not cooperate.

If he did tell them. We are f*cked. The FBI ignored it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This does show a coverup but how/what can Clinton be charged with? Anything? Or does this just hurt her election chances?
Everyone is saying this is a smoking gun and it is but how does it actually impact her, besides proving the coverup?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

A coverup is evidence of a guilty conscience and can be used to prove intent.

Would the DOJ/FBI reopen the investigation? I don't know. I suppose if Congress refers it back to the FBI, it could be reopened.
edit on 19-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

IF I had to take a guess, the PRN IT guy on reddit was receiving his info from Pagliano, who reported to Huma, who is HRC's right hand woman...

The Clintons' have always had insulative "fall people" for plausible deniability...

ANother guess, the info they were attempting to scrub wasn't State Dept comms, perhaps the "pay to play" coordination between State and CLinton Foundation?

Pure speculation on my part, however the scrubbing of the PRN IT guy's internet history under the moniker of stonetear after this broke this morning looks damning... good thing those folks tucked the info safely away from his guilty hands...

All this from just searching the web.. Can you imagine what Assange has yet to release on top of this?

An electronic revolution to expose those who would destroy the United States for evil....

YMMV

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well, I hope they do reopen the investigation. But everyone is so crooked, who knows if she'll ever pay. Combetta needs protection now as its a real possibility he will be suicided or shot down in the street like the DC staffer.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So although he plead the Fifth or was offered imminity, his own online posts document his criminal actions, possibly not originally disclosed. Does that nullify it? Could he be charged and offered a plea to roll on Hillary? What is the likelihood of the FBI actually running with this? And, if so, where is this guy? He needs to be secured ASAP.
edit on 9/19/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Presumably Combetta’s immunity agreement protects him from charges related to any element of the email investigation, not just the BleachBit wipe, which means he can’t be prosecuted under 18 U.S.C. 1519. But what if he was instructed to strip out the VIP’s email address by someone else, possibly including the VIP herself? They could be prosecuted, no?

hotair.com...

Nothing much to add...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vizzle

originally posted by: Grambler
This is why I love ATS!!

I am about the least computer literate person you will ever meet, so I was wondering if someone could answer a couple of questions for me.

First, do you have to give personal information to get a Reddit account, ie is there a trail of proof the people have a reddit that definitely proves its Combetta? (Right now it seems as if it is him, but the info I am mentioning would 100% prove it).

No, and you can always fake personal info. I do it all the time. But there may still be things like IP address logs that point back to either his workplace or home (unless he used a vpn, proxy, etc)

Secondly, would it be possible to put a sort of retroactive time stap on that site? In other words, could someone have say this week posted as Stonetear on reddit but used some sort of program to make it look like it happened in 2014?

not without access to the reddit database and the ability to modify/edit fields within the database. Even then you would have to fake all the responses to the OP as well, which would affect all responders as well. (HEY I DIDNT POST THIS!)

If all of this proves top be true, it shows.

1. Combetta was intentionally violating the law.

2. He is claiming on these posts he is being instructed to do so which means someone higher up like Hillary ordered him to do it.

3. The FBI is either incompetent or corrupt in that they couldn't find this information.

If this is proven, charges should immediately be brought on Hillary, and Comey and others working on this investigation should be fired and investigated for their role in a cover up.

Ill be making popcorn for the rest of the day.

You can fake personal info from 2013 and 2014 when nobody knew who this guy was? Its time stamped lol the wicked witch is no more

Side note they have is ip address, his house location, the car he drives " google street view" ect. Easy stuff to do with network tools and google maps and street view.
edit on 19-9-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Would the DOJ/FBI reopen the investigation? I don't know. I suppose if Congress refers it back to the FBI, it could be reopened.

The only problem is Hillary can easily pass the buck to one of her VIP minions and act innocent of having any knowledge of any such instruction! Her dedicated minions will soak that up as another faithful is tossed under the bus!

Edit add: just seen the JackKatMan beat me to that supposition.

edit on 9 19 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

But, there's nothing that would keep them from flipping on her to save themselves.

Also, what about the missing emails? Those probably could shed more light onto exactly who was involved in this. How convenient.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You would need a DOJ willing to pursue justice...

I would think the terms of his immunity agreement would be subject to the veracity of the information he released, if he lied about any part of his participation in a crime, shouldn't that negate his immunity deal?

In a normal world you would think so... we aren't living in a normal world right now...

Congress should DEMAND a Special Prosecutor now...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

But, there's nothing that would keep them from flipping on her to save themselves.

Also, what about the missing emails? Those probably could shed more light onto exactly who was involved in this. How convenient.

I can only suppose that Hillary is confident that they won't flip on her. I imagine that just the history regarding flippers will keep most quiet and even go to prison for a few years.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

IF Hillary flips, that would be the quickest way to Clean out the entire system... entrenched leeches on both sides of the aisle gaining wealth serving their masters, Globalist banks and Huge Corporations..

It would be so nice to have the HOuse & Senate represent the voters again... true conservatives and liberals, not the $$$ grubbing elitist establishment that are stealing OUR Country...

/rant

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Are you thinking 'they' will claim it was one of her minions email addresses that was requested to be stripped out?

I am sure they could.

I doubt most people would believe one of her minions was the VERY VIP referred to though.

That's why Combetta needs full protection, now. And he needs to be threatened with prosecution after not cooperating in violation of his immunity deal.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The only problem is Hillary can easily pass the buck to one of her VIP minions and act innocent of having any knowledge of any such instruction! Her dedicated minions will soak that up as another faithful is tossed under the bus!

Edit add: just seen the JackKatMan beat me to that supposition.

Actually this might link to clinton as the IT guy stated he was told to do it. Question is who is going to take the obstruction of justice charge for ordering the deletions? The immunity applied to IT guys testimony for the fbi and the fbi had to hand the transcript over to the oversite committee just recently which was ordered by subpeonia by the oversite committee chairman. If he lied to the fbi immunity is pulled from fbi and the house oversite committee can investigate and hopefully revoke his ability to plead the 5th as hes already will probably need a new deal.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sorry double post

edit on 19-9-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If this is proven to be true....

Even if Hillary can blame another person on her staff for ordering the deletion of emails, it may still be the nail in the coffin for her campaign. It would mean that another investigation would have to be opened, It would be an unavoidable story that would have to be covered, and all the average person would know is that her campaign lied and someone did break the law.

This would also further erode the credibility of the FBI and prove their incompetence or corruption, and I think this would be enough for average people to think that HIllary is full of it.

It will also show the average person how corrupt and biased the main stream media is, as they have been carrying water for Hillary on this the whole time. Now they will have to change they narrative for like the tentrh time, and now say ok it was criminal, but Hillary wasn't involved.

She would spend the next 30 days fighting back allegations, all the while Trump will just have to stay on task.

But I will not underestimate Hillary's ability to escape clean from another scandal.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: RedDragon

When you're a programmer and don't know how to do something, what do you do? Read a book? No, you ask on the internet and get an answer in like 20 minutes. Professional IT guys do this all the time.

Not the programmers working for Hillary, and especially the ones trying cover up for her.... lulz.

Do you ask strangers on line how to evade your delinquent taxes ?

Then you're a dummy too. Or making stuff up.

Fair points, but hasn't Hillary placed unqualified people in certain positions before? Besides, we're talking about people who probably didn't think the server could/would get hacked, assuming that anonymity on the internet is a 100% guarantee.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Interesting angle, however, IIRC, during house testimony last week the only guy that talked to Congress stated that only HRC and HUMA had email accounts on that private server in regards to the State Department...

Would that open up another situation of false testimony should they shift blame to someone else involved with the server?

Only interesting if I remembered last weeks testimony correctly perhaps I should try and track down some video...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Well, look who she surrounds herself with. Abeden was married to Wiener and Combetta is into BDSM. Lots of blackmail/extortion material there...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join