It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit post apparently related to Clintons email coverup

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I wonder if #SethRich had a @Reddit account ?
Anyone see where I'm going with this ?
He worked in tech . He was making a voting data app - he was the voter data expansion director - Hillary hired him to work for her during the general election the day Before He Was disposed of

linky

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Here is a nice wrap-up summary that even I can understand. It's clear that something REALLY BIG is being swept under the rug by the FBI and the Department of non-Justice.

Timeline & Implications: www.foxnews.com...

Major change is needed in Washington! The entire city if full of sludge that needs to be pumped out for 2017.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Reading the Fox summary of just this one scandal, is just mind blowing.

I've been following along this whole time, along with the other scandals that keep coming up.

I still believe Trump was allowed to be the Republican nominee for his ego, to discredit anyone who doesn't think like a "liberal," and to make Clinton look good.

Her masters want her in so badly they are willing to sacrifice the crediblity of government agencies.

Why?
What horror is in store for us?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
So what happens now?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
He worked in tech . He was making a voting data app - he was the voter data expansion director - Hillary hired him to work for her during the general election the day Before He Was disposed of

linky

I did earlier speculate that Pagliano had a Reddit account...even found a small suggestive piece of evidence pointing to one of those Combetta received advice from.

Rich would be really worth finding on there.
I'd look for someone who posted regularly in tech. forums and whom ceased posting abruptly after Rich was killed.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Another excellent Wall Street Journal article on the subject:

That was “a decision made by the Department of Justice” and the FBI wasn’t “part of those discussions,” he said. Seriously? The FBI was willing to bug out of a decision on immunity that would be directly relevant to its ability to collect evidence?

Mr. Comey also didn’t have a credible explanation for why immunity was necessary. South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy noted that the lawyer for both women—Beth Wilkinson—stated that “the Justice Department assured us that they believed my clients did nothing wrong.” So why did they need immunity?

Mr. Comey also ducked and covered on why Ms. Mills and Ms. Samuelson were allowed to represent Mrs. Clinton as her attorneys during her FBI interview. He said the FBI had no control over a subject’s lawyers. Yet as John Ratcliffe (R., Texas) dryly noted, he could think of no “reasonable” prosecutor who would allow two witnesses who might prove “central to the prosecution” to sit in on a target’s interview.

www.wsj.com...

It's the second WSJ article about the subject in this manner in last two days, what do you make of that?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Take it as you will, and my sample size is pretty small (only around 2,500 pros) but maybe I'm just an old fogey here, but all the IT pros I know primarily use stackexchange to ask technical questions. I know of no one personally who would post a question to reddit for a technical problem. Maybe it's the new millennials and their fancy snapchat sexting doing this reddit technical digging or something....

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Found this on Twitter this morning:

#stonetear wanted to edit .PST files but couldn't. That's why they PRINTED 55,000 pages of emails. You can edit text files.

twitter.com...

I'll ask techies here...Does this make sense?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It really makes you wonder how deep corruption in gov goes. Not a word about Hillary heading off to other countries & going to secret Bilderberg meetings. What did she do tell the Secret Service to take the week off while she did that? So that means the gov knows and don't care or they endorsed it. Either way this government has lost it's credibility. That light at the end of the tunnel is not a glimmer of hope, it's a freight train coming.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Trillium

linky

I did earlier speculate that Pagliano had a Reddit account...even found a small suggestive piece of evidence pointing to one of those Combetta received advice from.

Rich would be really worth finding on there.
I'd look for someone who posted regularly in tech. forums and whom ceased posting abruptly after Rich was killed.

I looked for a bit to see if I could find a brkdancr/Pagliano connection, but found only one Pagliano that is a break dancer and it is not the Pagliano that we are looking for.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks for the follow up. It was a long shot.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Found this on Twitter this morning:

#stonetear wanted to edit .PST files but couldn't. That's why they PRINTED 55,000 pages of emails. You can edit text files.

twitter.com...

I'll ask techies here...Does this make sense?

Ok electrician by trade in the mid 80's i work with Allen Bradley PLC (programmable Logic Controller)
it look like something like this on the screen

| D020706 I130706 I130707 D060706
|------| |-------------| |-------------| |------|--------------------------------( )--------|
| | |
| D040601 I150706 |
|------| |--------------| |----------------------|
| |
| D060706 |
|------| |-----------------------------------------|
|

problem was you had to go to a book with 1000 off definition very slow & time consuming
also the PLC could send the hold program to printer for a hard copy
Now here what I did
printer was on a RS232 com port so I replace the printer with a other computer
to receive the text file, now them imported into Lotus 123 and did a Goto Name Ranger
for every input and output definition built a script to automate the hold lot

You get where i'm getting to with this
if you can fool the program into thinking it talking to a printer you get it all in text format
Then you do a search and replace on said file them print Voila 55,000 new page of lie

edit on 29-9-2016 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Wow. Thanks you.
That's brilliant.
A super quick and efficient way 'key word' eliminate anything embarrassing or incriminating.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Cheryl Mills was interviewed about the July request for the email archive, beginning on page 99 of Part 3.

I cannot find anywhere that she was asked about directing anyone to strip out and replace email addresses with placeholders.

So far, I have found no mention of such a thing in any of the three parts.

I think Comey lied to Congress when he said "he thought" the team investigated the Reddit posts and concluded they were simply using a placeholder to protect privacy.

Exposing Comey for lying to Congress needs to happen.

If they investigated it, I can't find any reference in all the interviews they released. Who did they ask about it and when?

I hope others are going through these records.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

This makes sense to me...somewhat like printing to a pdf. You get a pdf file with live text, not a printout.

I can't think of an easy way to then do a find and replace, at that point....but the point is, there are methods to get that email archive into an editable text state. I've thought, from the beginning, it is very possible that Combetta found a way to do what he asked, even if Reddit told him it wasn't possible.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Combetta admits he has "full access to the server".
The server contained Top Secret and highest classification government information.

Combetta had no clearance...yet had full access and illegal possession and handling.
I believe it was also said "everyone" at PRN had access to and possession of this information as well.

Have ALL PRN employees been granted immunity?---No. Did they have government clearance to handle this information?--No.

OTHER PRN employees are guilty of a felony...and currently are vulnerable to prosecution.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

From page 100:

I've added in the "COMBETTA" text based upon inference of what is in the public domain.

No where in this section or the prior/following sections does it discuss the possibility or stripping any email addresses nor is there ever any mention of a placeholder.

Comey lied his ass off in front of of the Judiciary Committee.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Comey lied his ass off in front of of the Judiciary Committee.

Yes, I agree. This cover up is worse than the Reddit evidence of Combetta's attempt to tamper.

The director of the FBI appears to have lied to Congress...even if he sneakily used, "I THINK our team concluded..." He never thought that.

It stinks to high heaven that he managed to NOT go on the record yesterday with any facts about an alleged FBI investigation into the Reddit post. Everything was "I think," "I'm not sure, but," and other speculative-type statements.

ETA: And if he lied (I think he did) then who instructed him to use the defense that Combetta and 'they' were merely trying to protect an email address? Comey even suggested later that maybe they intended to tell Congress they did that when they turned the records over...he "just didn't know sitting here."

edit on 29-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well...there are other disgruntled agents from the FBI who definitely know Comey lied yesterday, as well.
I expect we'll be getting some leaks from FBI whistle-blowers soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope that's true and happens.

I'm worried Congress will not get to the bottom of it unless they have no choice.

If you listen to the beginning of the hearing again...at about the 48 min mark, it almost sounds like the questioning was set up (or just happened to be tailor-fitted) for Comey to throw out the quote Politico used:

"I THINK our team concluded that what he was trying to do was when they produced emails not have the actual address but have some name or placeholder instead of the actual dot-com address in the 'From:' line."

Of course, Politico dropped the first two words, but they FINALLY had their quote and could report on the Reddit story.

And then Comey was able to be completely non-committal with the rest of his testimony about it, because Politico had their precious quote....even if they had to drop the first two words to make it sound like Comey cleared it all up.

No big deal...move along.

By the way, Comey does say he "knows his team looked into it. " Not that he's forthcoming about when he "knows" that happened. It happened about two weeks ago, in case you are wondering. *snort*

I hope this cover up by Comey just leads to more evidence --- whistleblowers would be nice.

Here's the video of the hearing again, 48 mins in:

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join