It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit post apparently related to Clintons email coverup

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
FBI Report: EVERYONE at PRN had access to ALL of Hillary Clinton's emails.
pbs.twimg.com...:medium
edit on 26-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Anyone have info on MARCUM LLC (aka Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk CPA---aka Marcum BP)...and their connection to the Clintons?

They received the invoice from PRN for work on Hillary's server.

edit on 26-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just made a big post over in lane24's thread.

Marcum LLP is one of the accounting firms the Clintons use to pay their bills.

btw, for the nothing that it's worth, snopes has the following:

The identity of u/stonetear has not yet been confirmed, and an attorney for Platte River Networks has declined to comment on the claims. Combetta was earlier granted immunity by the Justice Department with respect to the Clinton e-mail investigation, and he invoked his Fifth Amendment right not to testify during a hearing earlier in September 2016, before the Reddit controversy placed him under sharper scrutiny.

They're going with the whole, "you can't be sure it's him," schtick and it ain't working. He's got 6 ways to Sunday, especially the video of him deleting the posts hours after it breaks on Reddit and Twitter.

They're in full blown panic mode because this exposes either gross negligence or corruption within the highest levels of the FBI; we already know the the DoJ is firmly in Hillary's pocket.

I know that there are patriotic, honest intelligence workers who love their country and hate where it's going but are hamstrung due to the constraints placed upon them by the bureaucracy. I think that this was one such person and what they said in their posts is matching up well with what we're discovering; and that is the idea that our government is compromised at the highest levels and if it ever became known on a wide enough scale, there would be societal upheaval the likes of which we can scarcely imagine.

That is if an errant space rock, VEI 8 eruption, or magnetic storm frying our grid doesn't get us first. And at the rate we seem to be going, we aon't get much of a chance to have to deal with any of those possibilities.

Who knows what's coming, but I'm scared to imagine a worse possibility than any of those 3 black swans I referenced.
edit on 26-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: more to say.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Just made a big post over in lane24's thread.

Marcum LLP is one of the accounting firms the Clintons use to pay their bills.

Be fun to know if Partner Neil Pinchuk is related to Victor Pinchuk...the largest individual donor to the Clinton Foundation...oh, and something about SoS Hillary Clinton and Uranium.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Looks like the hearing scheduled for today was postponed or cancelled... it's not on the calendar anymore:

oversight.house.gov...

Hmmmm... wonder if they are going to see what is revealed at the Judiciary Committee hearing with Director Comey tomorrow at 9AM before having their's?

Scratching my head, anyone hear why?

edit on Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:43:41 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Found this tweet:

twitter.com...

Says it will be rescheduled, it was pulled from the Calendar yesterday...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Odd indeed, here is TAT's original post about the meeting:

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Combetta hearing?

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND WITNESS IMMUNITY Full House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform FULL HOUSE COMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND GOVERNMENT REFORM

HEARING DATE: SEPTEMBER 27, 2016 11:00 AM

oversight.house.gov...

I would wager that you are correct in that they want to wait and see what Comey has to say tomorrow so that perhpas they can better formulate questions.

I would also note that Paul Combetta/#StoneTear is not being talked about anywhere right now and practically all political discussions now are centering around the debate.

This is probably the hugest story of the year and it's

Everywhere, even the outlets you'd think would be hammering Hillary with this are quiet.

Something is seriously up with this.
edit on 27-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: more to say

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Fun little side note, I just had a tweet of mine picked up and retweeted by a few who have HUGE followings.

If anyone else is on that platform, I would suggest becoming active is you'd like to see some justice delivered. If enough people make a big enough stink, something might actually happen.

It's not that we all know the government is corrupt, it's that not enough people know that everyone knows the government is corrupt and they think they're alone in wanting a change.
edit on 27-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Everywhere, even the outlets you'd think would be hammering Hillary with this are quiet.

YES! This is the biggest story of this election, at least.

It's really going to take some pressure to make sure this does not get swept under the rug. There's no room for second guessing if/when that begins to happen. No one is 'strategically' helping if they are not direct, thorough, & diligent in handling this -- republicans in Congress, the media, Comey...

There is no plan to 'get to the bottom of it' by 'not trying to get to the bottom of it.'

There is only a plan to bury it and it's going to be up to some very squeaky wheels to not let that happen.

I hope other people are willing to commit to take action and put pressure on the oversight committee members -- especially Chaffetz, if the committee seems to be ineffective or getting nowhere.

The media's silence on Stonetear in context of their reporting on the newly discovered immunity deals and the Obama pseudonym, says a lot about how much 'they' want the Stonetear story buried. I cannot overemphasize how much it has freaked 'them' out to discover the public found potential key evidence of a CONSPIRACY to tamper with evidence, that 'they' never even knew existed.

The immunity deals...Obama's pseudonym...that's stuff 'they' already knew about and are using it to their benefit as a distraction from Stonetear.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Odd indeed, here is TAT's original post about the meeting:

Combetta hearing?

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND WITNESS IMMUNITY Full House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform FULL HOUSE COMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND GOVERNMENT REFORM

HEARING DATE: SEPTEMBER 27, 2016 11:00 AM

oversight.house.gov...

I would wager that you are correct in that they want to wait and see what Comey has to say tomorrow so that perhpas they can better formulate questions.

I would also note that Paul Combetta/#StoneTear is not being talked about anywhere right now and practically all political discussions now are centering around the debate.

StoneTear is a 'Nuked From Space' scenario for the Hillary Clinton campaign.

As I think about it all...I believe that it's being 'kept on ice' for the proper time...TOO many networks and media outlets had too much at stake financially in the debates (100M viewers)...So they put a hold on it 'til after.

As this debate fades...there will be a lul; a perfect space for full release..especially after the committee meets.
I predict 'StoneTear' will happen with both barrels within a week.

edit:
Again, it's an Extinction Level Event for Clinton...it's still too far from the election so as to assure the Dems can't replace her with another candidate.
edit on 27-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The media's silence on Stonetear

TOO many networks and media outlets had too much at stake financially in the debates (100M viewers)...So they put a hold on it 'til after.

The embargo on this story must have come with some serious threats, because as of this moment, there is only one news story in the past 24 hours that mentions stonetear, and it's a blog entry on the USA Today:

Then, this month, it was alleged by a "Twitter sleuth" that Combetta, acting under the alias “stonetear,” solicited advice on how to change email records to remove a “VIP’s (VERY VIP) email address.” Either Combetta did not disclose this effort in violation of his immunity deal or the Justice Department effectively removed a serious threat of indictment though the agreement. Despite immunity deals pledging cooperation with all parts of the government, both Pagliano and Combetta have refused to answer questions from Congress, and Pagliano is facing a contempt sanction.

Clinton confidant's immunity deal looms over debate: Jonathan Turley

And this was posted yesterday afternoon.

Today there's nothing, anywhere.

Even the recent posts tab here show mostly activity on debate threads.

This whole stonetear thing implicates not only Hillary, but the FBI and the DoJ. They're still trying to figure out how to spin the story other than "we can't be sure it was him," and that was already worn thin.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

As I think about it all...I believe that it's being 'kept on ice' for the proper time...TOO many networks and media outlets had too much at stake financially in the debates (100M viewers)...So they put a hold on it 'til after.

As this debate fades...there will be a lul; a perfect space for full release..especially after the committee meets.
I predict 'StoneTear' will happen with both barrels within a week.

Nothing would draw more viewers to watch the debate than if Stonetear was already a household name by the time that debate started.

I see no good reason for any media outlet to be putting it off.

Behind all this media silence, the cogs are being put in place and it's all being greased. It won't be reported until it can be reported, at the same time, that it turns out it's a 'nothing.'

It concerns me that Combetta's hearing has been rescheduled. Call him in, question him, and let him know he may be called in again. Subpoena Reddit's records.

Rescheduling means that those covering this up need more time to get the plan finalized or have decided it's best to have Comey go first.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It IS curious...I'll admit. It isn't like anyone has been able to discredit this story.
If it's not what I proposed above...it must be that there is enormous pressure being applied from someplace that is powerful enough to apply that much pressure on that diverse an array of ideologically-based media outlets.

I don't know of any entity that powerful.

Edit:
And if there IS some force out there that powerful and that widely influential...then Combetta is a 'dead man'...PERIOD.
edit on 27-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

...diverse an array of ideologically-based media outlets.

If they are not reporting on this story, perhaps that's a clue that they aren't ideologically diverse, at all.

You cannot control stories if you cannot control all sides of the story, to some significant degree.

Drudge, for example...I've seen Drudge not publish valid, credible stories and opt, instead, for publishing stories that undermine truths that are inconvenient for Democrats.

edit on 27-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

And if there IS some force out there that powerful and that widely influential...then Combetta is a 'dead man'...PERIOD.

I think he is. If he doesn't give up what he knows now -- when he has the chance -- he won't be allowed to walk around four years from now when, I believe, Hillary will be running for a second term.

He'll be safe for a while...but they will take care of that loose end, at some point.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Further means to provide proof of identity if there is still doubt:

I wonder if it will be brought up tomorrow at the Judiciary Meeting, Both Gowdy and Chaffitz have been hot on this the whole time. I imagine the dems will just drone on from the standard playbook, as per their usual.

The #StoneTear hashtag is still being hit, though the frequency has gone down a little it is now well established in the twitterverse and there is utter silence in the media on it and Hillary's defenders have nothing to say on any of the threads related to it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

UPDATE

The social-media website Reddit has agreed to cooperate with a congressional order to preserve copies of posts to determine whether an IT employee asked for advice on how to strip Hillary Clinton’s email address from her emails.

The Hill reported late Wednesday that Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, confirmed the committee issued a preservation order to Reddit and that the company was “cooperating.”

This sounds like Reddit still has the posts that stonetear though he deleted. And if they've got that, they've also got the ip logs of when it was done.

Toast, burnt.

wnd.com
edit on 27-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: forgot source link

looks like this was posted 5 days ago, I did not notice that on my first read through of the article. That does not negate the last portion of my comment though.
edit on 27-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: more

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Still trying to find my own information on this but theres a screen capture doing the rounds thats supposidly a clinton IT staffer asking on reddit for help to remove email information

]

Apparent archival link of the post:
archive.is...

Ehh, sounds fishy. What are the chances that someone releases information like that on the god forsaken site we call Reddit? Seriously! Then again, the chances are equally slim that someone with that same name was requesting for help with "VIP" emails. extra DIV

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
StoneTear is a "Game Over, Man" situation for the election...and the MSM isn't yet ready to quit playing (and making more money) from Hillary and Donald.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Comey before House Judiciary Committee LIVE now:
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join