It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit post apparently related to Clintons email coverup

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: beachpeach
I found an extensive timeline to these events involving Combetta. I'm wondering if the ATS super sleuths in this thread can gather more answers from this. Here's the link to The Hidden Smoking Gun: the Combetta Cover-Up

I skimmed that article and a couple of things popped out immediately. Every American should be concerned right now about just what the hell is going on with this FBI.

FBI Director Comey has said he trusts that Clinton had made a sincere sorting effort,
-----------------
Because the FBI never empanelled a grand jury, it didn’t have subpoena power, so it had to ask Clinton for permission to seize her server.
-----------------
But remember that there actually were two servers there, an old one and a new one. All the data had been wiped from the old one and moved to the new one, so the new one was the more important one to analyze. But the FBI only picked up the old one.
-----------------
For the FBI to give Combetta an immunity deal and then still not learn if he had been told to delete the emails by anyone working for Clinton due to a completely legally indefensible “attorney-client privilege” excuse is beyond belief. It would make sense, however, if the FBI was actually trying to protect Clinton from prosecution instead of trying to find evidence to prosecute her.

WTH!!

Wake up America!

God bless Jason Chaffetz and Trey Gowdy! Keep on keeping on! Take this on to the fat lady!

edit on 21-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It wouldnt have been so entirely stupid, if afterwards he had asked on Facebook how to delete reddit.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: beachpeach
I found an extensive timeline to these events involving Combetta. I'm wondering if the ATS super sleuths in this thread can gather more answers from this. Here's the link to The Hidden Smoking Gun: the Combetta Cover-Up

This is a great site!

They do self-reference a lot and don't seem to have a whole lot of outside links, but everything is tied together quite nicely.

Here are a few excerpts:

For the FBI to give Combetta an immunity deal and then still not learn if he had been told to delete the emails by anyone working for Clinton due to a completely legally indefensible “attorney-client privilege” excuse is beyond belief. It would make sense, however, if the FBI was actually trying to protect Clinton from prosecution instead of trying to find evidence to prosecute her.

Combetta made another important Reddit post a few months later:
“Hello- I have a client who wants to push out a 60 day email retention policy for certain users. However, they also want these users to have a ‘Save Folder’ in their Exchange folder list where the users can drop items that they want to hang onto longer than the 60 day window. All email in any other folder in the mailbox should purge anything older than 60 days (should not apply to calendar or contact items of course). How would I go about this? Some combination of retention and managed folder policy?”

Again, the timing is telling, because this post was made on December 10, 2014. Recall that December 2014 (or January 2015) was when he deleted and then wiped Clinton’s emails from the laptops of Mills and Samuelson. December also was the month that Mills asked him to change the retention policy on Clinton’s server to 60 days, which is precisely the issue he was asking about in his Reddit post.

Combetta replied to the email, “I’ve done quite a bit already in the last few months related to this. Her [Clinton’s] team had me do a bunch of exports and email filters and cleanup to provide a .pst [personal storage file] of all of HRC’s [Hillary Rodham Clinton’s] emails to/from any .gov addresses. … I billed probably close to 10 hours in on-call tickets with CESC related to it
.”

This leads to two possibilities. One is that Combetta lied to his PRN bosses, so in September 2015 nobody else in PRN knew about the deletions he’d made. The other is that additional people at PRN knew, but they joined in a cover-up.

Perhaps Mills, Kendall, or someone else working for Clinton told Combetta to make the deletions, possibly during the first conference call on March 25, 2015. If that is the case, there should be obstruction of justice charges brought against anyone involved. Or maybe Combetta did that on his own to cover his earlier mistake and then mentioned what he’d done in the second conference call. If either scenario is true, Mills should be charged with lying to the FBI for claiming in her FBI interview that she knew nothing about any of this. Clinton might be charged for the same if it could be proved what she knew and when.

In an August 18, 2015 email, Combetta expressed concern that CESC, the Clinton family company, had directed PRN to reduce the length of time backups, and PRN wanted proof of this so they wouldn’t be blamed. But he said in the email, “this was all phone comms [communications].”

The next day, there was another email, this one written by Thornton to Combetta and possibly others in PRN. The email has the subject heading “CESC Datto.” Thornton wrote: “Any chance you found an old email with their directive to cut the backup back in Oct-Feb. I know they had you cut it once in Oct-Nov, then again to 30 days in Feb-ish.” (Presumably this refers to October 2014 through February 2015.)

Thornton continued: “If we had that email, then we’re golden. […] Wondering how we can sneak an email in now after the fact asking them when they told us to cut the backups and have them confirm it for our records. Starting to think this whole thing really is covering up some shady #. I just think if we have it in writing that they [CESC] told us to cut the backups, and we can go public with our statement saying we have had backups since day one, then we were told to trim to 30 days, it would make us look a WHOLE LOT better.”

Combetta replied: “I’ll look again, but I’m almost positive we don’t have anything about the 60 day cut. […] It’s up to lawyer crap now, so just sit back and enjoy the silly headlines.”

This is is huge and has implications which could cause a dramatic change in the circus show of an election we've got now.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Hope he doesn't get killary'ed
edit on 21-9-2016 by whywhynot because: .

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

PAUL COMBETTA POSTED THE SECURITY KEYS, IP ADDRESS & DOMAIN FOR HILLARY CLINTON’S SERVER WHEN SEEKING ADVICE ON REDDIT FOR DELETING HER INFORMATION

xjournalist.com...

Full Size Image:
xjournalist.com...

EDIT:
Wouldn't this mean ANYONE could gain access to her server?
edit on 21-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Thank you for looking into this. I'm mainly an ATS lurker, but every now and then something comes up that I just want to share so that the rest of the gang here can analyze. This seemed pretty big to me. Now I can sit back and see where this goes.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
A Snopes article on this story...

Reddit users compiled a strong circumstantial case suggesting a user who sought advice on stripping addresses from e-mail messages was working for Hillary Clinton.

Link

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

LOL, I needed a good laugh, trust snopes to provide.

Here are the circumstances, just in case anyone still has even a tiny shred of doubt:

There is quite literally no possible way it is anyone other than Combetta. If it wasn't, the Reddit user would have to a) have the same dog breeds b) same dog names c) same child d) same wife e) same make and model vehicle.

/pol/

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I noticed they picked up Fortune's lousy reporting.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

PAUL COMBETTA POSTED THE SECURITY KEYS, IP ADDRESS & DOMAIN FOR HILLARY CLINTON’S SERVER WHEN SEEKING ADVICE ON REDDIT FOR DELETING HER INFORMATION

xjournalist.com...

Full Size Image:
xjournalist.com...

EDIT:
Wouldn't this mean ANYONE could gain access to her server?

FREE.(c)LASSIFIED.INFO FOR EVERYONEZ!

how is he.not. dead yet?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Tough to read, but this appears to be some information on the HRC server and switch from Pagliano server to PRN server...

posting the link FTR..

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: Indigo5

The Committee had the 302's from the FBI that were "redacted", and that didn't sit well with the Committee Chair, ultimately ending with the FBI being served ...

It's nice to see Congress stand up for it's rights as the Legislative branch.. and not cave into Executive branch shenanigans..

YMMV

Loved it! "You are hereby served."

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Hill is updating with;
Oversight orders Reddit to preserve deleted posts in Clinton investigation

The House Oversight Committee has ordered Reddit to preserve deleted posts believed to be written by an IT technician the committee suspects may have deleted Hillary Clinton emails that were under subpoena.

Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) confirmed that the committee has issued a preservation order and that Reddit is “cooperating.”

The order "has the weight of law, you can't destroy things and hope things magically get erased,” he told The Hill Wednesday.

edit on 21-9-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

God bless Jason Chaffetz and Trey Gowdy! Keep on keeping on! Take this on to the fat lady!

I say get rid of the Trump/Pence ticket and make it Chaffetz / Gowdy

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Full House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform will be meeting again in 3 hours. I believe its the first time they've held another hearing since the reddit news broke.

oversight.house.gov...

streams live via youtube:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Steak

thats the one im talking about haha. Stupid girl.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Interesting.

It says that in 2013 the IT Guys migrated all the email and systems from the ''pagliano server'' to the ''PRN server. ''
They then uninstalled the server software on the Pagliano server and it sat there in the datacentre.

in Aug 2015 the FBI came to collect the Pagliano server and the Lawyers/Clinton/IT didnt mention anything about the PRN server that everything was on.

After the FBI checked the Pagliano server they found evidence of the PRN server and then went to pick it up Oct 2015

edit on 22/9/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: JacKatMtn

My take away from that video is
(a) that Comey must not like that guy he sent to the hill much to feed him to Chaffetz...
(b) Chaffetz is a special kind of arrogant ass.."I get to see everything!!!"
(c) There was a bit of a BS show by Chaffetz

"These documents are not being withheld from the chairman because of anything these witnesses have done.They are being withheld by the Republican chairman of the intelligence committee," Maloney said.

They were also supposed to be in closed door meeting so that the FBI guy could answer in detail but Chaffetz said the room wasn't ready in time etc.

The Congressional oversight committee gets to see everything.

When you can explain to me the following we can discuss that claim.

(A) Separation of powers
(B) The nature of the privacy act and security classifications
(C) Why the Republican Devin Nunes refuses to sign off on Chaffetz having access to classified material?

Chaffetz has asked House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes for access to the classified records, but no vote on that request has been taken or scheduled.

Could it be because Chaffetz has repeatedly leaked classified material for political purposes?

NO...He does not get to "see everything"....If so...then the FBI can "see everything" about Chaffetz and start demanding personal correspondence and records.

Legislative Subpoenas

A. Legislatures have broad, but not unlimited, powers of investigation

The power of the Congress to conduct investigations is inherent in the legislative process.
That power is broad.
It encompasses inquiries concerning the administration of existing laws as well as proposed or possibly needed statutes.
It includes surveys of defects in our social, economic or political system for the purpose of enabling the Congress to remedy them.
It comprehends probes into departments of the Federal Government to expose corruption, inefficiency or waste.

But, broad as is this power of inquiry, it is not unlimited.

There is no general authority to expose the private affairs of individuals without justification in terms of the functions of the Congress. …
Nor is the Congress a law enforcement or trial agency. …
No inquiry is an end in itself; it must be related to, and in furtherance of, a legitimate task of the Congress.

www.ncsl.org...

Berating the FBI "I get to see everything!!"??

No he doesn't...Joe McCarthy is dead..

Chaffetz needs to make a legitimate case and ASK...He does not have a blanket right to others Personal Information, who have neither been accused or charged of a crime... without significant reason or cause..and he needs the head of the house intelligence committee (Republican BTW) to sign off on Chaffetz seeing whatever might be classified.....And the Director of the FBI to OFFER to share material...Chaffetz is not god with rights to private citizens personal information???

I am glad he issued the Subpoena...I think the outcome will be educational in a legal and constitutional sense.

Curious...If the FBI chooses not to comply, who does Chaffetz send over to "arrest" the FBI??

Ponder that a while.
edit on 22-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
House Oversight Committee

Examining Preservation of State Department Federal Records

LIVE STREAM 9:30 A.M. 9/22/2016

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Curious...If the FBI chooses not to comply, who does Chaffetz send over to "arrest" the FBI??

Ponder that a while.

The fact that Comey deflected, and the entire Clinton email scandal is being covered up is justification enough for the Oversight Committee to see everything, and yes they have that power.

If they don't comply Congress has the right to start clipping the FBI's financial wings, since they control the purse strings.

If they believe the FBI is corrupt Congress has the right to start reorganization.

iipdigital.usembassy.gov...

The oversight power of Congress has helped to force officials out of office, change policies, and provide new statutory controls over the executive. In 1949, for example, probes by special Senate investigating subcommittees revealed corruption among high officials in the Truman administration.

This resulted in the reorganization of certain agencies and the formation of a special White House commission to study corruption in the government.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

This resulted in the reorganization of certain agencies and the formation of a special White House commission to study corruption in the government.

Wonder what happens when they determine that the White House is involved as well?

Too late to impeach Obama, not that it would do any good. Billy boy got hit with that and still managed to squeak out of any consequences.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join