It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton has volunteer event in Ohio and not a single person shows up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Obama had quite a few "not lazy" folks turn out for him.

As far as the video in Ohio goes- that's Delaware County. It is "reliably Republican" and home to John Kasich, the Republican Governor of Ohio (who is not supporting Trump). That county has voted Republican since 1916.

Interestingly, Delaware county doesn't like Trump either, which is why Clinton has opened an office there. It would be quite the coup to have Delaware county turn blue. I don't think it'll happen, but Clinton may turn the county pink or maybe even purple. She is leaving no stone unturned.
edit on 20-9-2016 by WillowSchwartz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is a lie. I was there. Lies, all the right does is lie and try to scare people. It's pathetic.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

LOL! Look at that strooooooooong campaign office. If that is all the opposition can muster up, then we should be just fine.

"Is this for law enforcement purposes"

Sounds like they are worried about something.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
This is a lie. I was there. Lies, all the right does is lie and try to scare people. It's pathetic.

And you have photo proof to share with us?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

YOU WANT PATHETIC? Check out Hillary Clinton's campaign manager's interview on MSNBC today. ROBBY MOOK was so uniformed that..

""Host Joe Scarborough then sternly asked: "We love you, buddy, but what are you here for if you can't answer basic questions? I mean, I don't know if there's a -- I mean, we may be tiptoeing into Gary Johnson territory here if you don't know the answer to that basic of a question. 'What is the response to Aleppo?' Then why do we have you here?""

Article w/Video: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Quite extraordinary for MSNBC to come down so hard on the man that's spearheading Hillary Clinton's Presidential campaign, don't cha think? After all.. MSNBC is as pro-Democrat, as FOX is pro-Republican. Is this the caliber of leadership that a President Hillary would hire? People like Robby Mook, and Debbie Schultz?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Hmm... just goes to show you that the MSM's False Narrative of Hillary Clinton leading Mr. Trump in the Polls is in Reality , Pure Fantasy . The Lies just Keep on Coming , and Coming, and Coming America .......

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Has anyone considered that Hillary might be purposely holding these smaller rallies because of possible neuological health issues she may have? We've seen how she has these episodes of seizure like attacks when she's surrounded by loud noises, camera flashes, and being overwhelmed by media.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

" Has anyone considered that Hillary might be purposely holding these smaller rallies because of possible neuological health issues she may have? We've seen how she has these episodes of seizure like attacks when she's surrounded by loud noises, camera flashes, and being overwhelmed by media."

Or Maybe it is Because She Truly is Not as Popular and some would lead you to Believe ?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Are you one of the new Mr Men ...Mr Nobody ?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Volunteer?
I'd be demanding at least $250K, a private jet to and from any event and a 5* hotel.

I believe that's Hillary's standard pricing for volunteering information in the form of a speech to bankers!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Damn, I just watched that.

Props to Scarborough for that comment.
Then he said this.

"I mean, first of all, are they pleased with the openness with the press," he said. "I heard after the pneumonia deal they all were chastened and changing their relationship and trying to be more open with the press. Won't respond into Aleppo. Won't respond to the no fly zone. What's going on here? Better not to come on."

Thanks for posting that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join