It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton has volunteer event in Ohio and not a single person shows up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I usually don't make much of these presidential election posts because I think we're drowning in the BS already, with heavily saturated media coverage, it's all you get when you turn on the news, to the tons of threads here at ATS, but I couldn't refuse this one. It's hilarious. The guy filming shows up at a Hillary Clinton campaign office in Delaware, OH to film the volunteers who show up to do a door-knocking event and no one shows up, so he confronts the staffers in the office. He's pretty rude about his support for Trump but yet, it was awesome!

Enjoy

It's not a You Tube video, it'a a news feed site so you'll have to click to check it out, but it's not click bait, it's good stuff.

Video of no volunteers at Clinton door-knocking event

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Its not suprising really.
After the Browns and Bengals games yesterday most of Ohio is hung over.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Is this it? My browser would not play the other video.

ETA: Just found this that I think is the OP video without extras like the video above.

There is so much evidence Hillary does not have anywhere near the support the MSM claims.

edit on 9 19 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

To be fair the event did just start and is volunteer so likely very loose, it's starts at that time but people come in as they feel like it. To be a truly accurate statement he would need to stay outside and record who comes in and out, then do a sped up video encompassing the whole event. The first few minutes of a casually organized event is while saying something, not saying much.

I really wish I could have your enthusiasm.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Very funny! What a troll

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

To be fair the event did just start and is volunteer so likely very loose, it's starts at that time but people come in as they feel like it. To be a truly accurate statement he would need to stay outside and record who comes in and out, then do a sped up video encompassing the whole event. The first few minutes of a casually organized event is while saying something, not saying much.

I really wish I could have your enthusiasm.

I wish you could too. I'm enthusiastic that this criminal, Hillary, really has no chance of winning...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I used to work on campaigns, the Republican side never had any trouble getting volunteers getting their on time.

This could be a difference in people who are Republicans and Democrats. Democrats are missing some life skills, for various reasons. from the heavier brake down of the evolutionary-nuclear family to parenting skills. Like the, if you don't feel like getting up, then I cannot make you, because that would be bullying parent.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
I used to work on campaigns, the Republican side never had any trouble getting volunteers getting their on time.

This could be a difference in people who are Republicans and Democrats. Democrats are missing some life skills, for various reasons. from the heavier brake down of the evolutionary-nuclear family to parenting skills. Like the, if you don't feel like getting up, then I cannot make you, because that would be bullying parent.

Sorry, but this comment is full of idiocy. Political ideologies have nothing to do with the laziness of a person. I'm not defending one side or the other, but I know people on both sides who are pretty damn lazy.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It's entirely believably. She has horrible turn outs for her campaign appearances and low voter enthusiam. The media has to take photos at creative angles to make it look like alot of people. Trumps rally easily have 1,000s regularly.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
She has horrible turn outs for her campaign appearances

Clinton is running small rallies by choice. It's part of her campaign strategy. She used it during her run for candidacy and it proved to be an excellent tactic so she's continued it into her run for POTUS.

'Hillary Clinton Gambles in Choosing Small Events Over Huge Rallies.'

In a primary election where Sanders and Trump continually draw thousands, Clinton has only matched her largest crowd - the campaign's Roosevelt Island launch rally crowd of 5,000 - once.

This is wholly intentional. Aides have characterized the tactic as one of the biggest "gambles" of the campaign and the closer she gets to clinching the Democratic nomination, the more vindicated they feel in taking this approach.

Smaller, more intimate events, aides argue, allow voters to see a different side of Clinton that doesn't always come across in more traditional campaign settings.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: mkultra11
She has horrible turn outs for her campaign appearances

Clinton is running small rallies by choice. It's part of her campaign strategy. She used it during her run for candidacy and it proved to be an excellent tactic so she's continued it into her run for POTUS.

'Hillary Clinton Gambles in Choosing Small Events Over Huge Rallies.'

In a primary election where Sanders and Trump continually draw thousands, Clinton has only matched her largest crowd - the campaign's Roosevelt Island launch rally crowd of 5,000 - once.

This is wholly intentional. Aides have characterized the tactic as one of the biggest "gambles" of the campaign and the closer she gets to clinching the Democratic nomination, the more vindicated they feel in taking this approach.

Smaller, more intimate events, aides argue, allow voters to see a different side of Clinton that doesn't always come across in more traditional campaign settings.

That's some BS. Of course that's what they say rather than admit... yea, we're sorry we can't even fill a high school gym.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat Actually I was more thinking of the word LAZY ******

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

No, she has low voter enthusiam and she just can't draw large crowds. Theres videos of gymnasiums and conference halls where there are literally like 50 people. So they cant say that was on purpose. They also had to pay people to fill seats at the convention.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If you pay them, they will come.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Great find Rez, I love it when the office staff asked it
he was "law enforcment". Why would they think that?

LOL!

a reply to: stosh64

Very funnyfootage, I imagine there are dozens of these types
of events across the states, empty offices filled
with free staff, gee where is all of her money
going? She could at least afford a few paid
door knockers?

Great video footage!

edit on 19-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
But, the polls are accurate, right ? right ? hmmm

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: stosh64

Very funny, I imagine there are dozens of these types
of events across the states, empty offices filled
with free staff, gee where is all of her money
going? She could at least afford a few paid
door knockers?

Great video footage!

On the flip side of the coin, the LA Times was (disappointingly) STUNNED by the number and ethnic diversity of VOLUNTEERS at Trump's Los Angeles campaign headquarters last week.

Story: www.breitbart.com...

edit on 9/19/2016 by carewemust because: low energy vs high energy VOLUNTEERS

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think that pretty much puts on display the "racist"
ideas they have going on in their heads, that
they actually wrote an article about it... bemusing.

As if a person's skin color really reveals what
ancestry they come from???

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

As apposed to Trump sending out more tickets then a venue can hold and blame the staff, all in the name of getting a full rally?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That's Delaware County which is "reliably Republican" and home to John Kasich, the Republican Governor of Ohio (who is not supporting Trump). That county has voted Republican since 1916.

Interestingly, Delaware county doesn't like Trump, which is why Clinton has opened an office there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join