It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Has A Problem, BUT Hillary Has An Even Bigger Problem !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Brexit was ruined by torrential rain that kept older voters home. We all know what happened there.

Trump isn't going to get that kind of gift from God.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Delts95
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

JFK JR.'s alleged plane crash helped out her Democratic run for senate as well.

Thats interesting, got a read on that?

Approaching the end of two terms in the White House, the Clinton’s began preparing for their political future. They focused their attention on developing Hillary as a politician (even though she had no actual experience), and selling influence while they had it…buy now, pay later…payable to what would become “The Clinton Foundation”. Hillary refused to return to Arkansas, and suggested the purchase of a home in New York which would allow her to run for the Senate in the upcoming election. There was just one obstacle…. JFK Jr. had entered the political scene. New York was electric with word of JFK Jr. reclaiming his fathers legacy! A piece of Camelot was still alive in America, and donors began to line up. She knew she could never defeat the son of JFK in New England.

“I’m not going back to Arkansas!”

pmnightlynews.com...
edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If you believe in fairy tales you're not old enough to vote anyway.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I have my own poll system. I spy on people on the street.

I saw two older black ladies. Democrats, MTA workers who love their union, who voted for Obama....

They said "He says what he means, she will probably be a bitch. I aint voting for her."

"Yeah, she is a lying bitch. Im going to vote for him, he has a point"

That was the moment I knew without a doubt that Trump was going to win this.

I have plenty more of those....

edit on 9 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Sorry if its already been said, the popular vote doesn't win elections, the electoral college votes do.

^^ This.

The electoral college map is the only one that matters on the day. Which is why I posted a picture of it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xpert11

My millennial son born in 95 has reluctantly decided to vote for Hillary. He was a Bernie supporter as were most of his peers.
He says most of them are also voting Hillary.

Just goes to show how well the indoctrination, er I mean education, system works lol. In any event, if Hillary wins or Trump wins there is a very high probability of civil war. The progressives, not getting their way way, will do what progressives do, throw a violent tantrum that will expand. Conservatives, as will most, see the cheating and rigging and at first, the pressure will be non-violent, but it won't get them anywhere. It doesn't matter which side of this you think you're on because really, it's the population or the criminals in goverment.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

If they want people to seriously start talking about doing away with the EC, then by all means, defy the people THIS election.

LOL

It would bring people together like a championship football game offering free beer served by naked model prostitutes.

edit on 9 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Brexit was ruined by torrential rain that kept older voters home. We all know what happened there.

Trump isn't going to get that kind of gift from God.

I thought all the blame was on older voters for being, well, old, and voting TO exit?

At least that is what all the 'hipster' protesters were blaming it on after the exit vote.

Some even stated they cant wait for the older generation to dye off because of it.

ETA video.

edit on 9 19 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

Sorry if its already been said, the popular vote doesn't win elections, the electoral college votes do.

^^ This.

The electoral college map is the only one that matters on the day. Which is why I posted a picture of it.

I saw it. Thanks for posting it. The electoral village votes are disingenuous, adding more weight than reflected by the popular vote. He who controls the electoral controls the outcome.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Hmmm, never heard the connection before, thanks for the link, sorry about the off topic...

Five hours after the plane went down, William “Bill” Clinton sent out the equivalent of the Sixth Fleet to find the wreckage, hide it and the bodies from the snoopy media, and though JFK Jr. was never in the Navy, and though the families did not consent,…he ordered the cremation the corpses, and threw the ashes into the sea in a quickly planned Navy funeral. No photographs were permitted of the recovered bodies. Kennedy’s emergency locator was removed, the cockpit recorder was disabled, and the flight log was taken (All of which is documented in the official investigation report).

After you spend that much time burying evidence it becomes de facto apparent why. All the shows I watched on JFK jr.s plane 'crash' had him inexperienced and flying instruments in a slow descent to the sea. Sounds ridiculous. In an age of warning and alert systems on board... tsk, tsk.

Thanks again. Eyes opened...
edit on 19-9-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

a reply to: xpert11

My millennial son born in 95 has reluctantly decided to vote for Hillary. He was a Bernie supporter as were most of his peers.
He says most of them are also voting Hillary.

I find it interesting that you should say that in light of current polling. If current polling is correct Clinton is in the lead with younger voters with Johnson coming in second and Trump third. I can why Trump has little appeal with younger people. High paying IT jobs and innovative start ups are the future and not unskilled manufacturing jobs. The impossibility of bringing back labor intensive manufacturing jobs aside they aren't going to be around for much longer. Over the next 20 years Robotics and 3D Printing will replace many people on production lines.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

If they want people to seriously start talking about doing away with the EC, then by all means, defy the people THIS election.

LOL

It would bring people together like a championship football game offering free beer served by naked model prostitutes.

The electorial college won't defy the voters. Though it does make some votes worth more than others. For example the state of california is 55 votes that's a bog win. But if you look at real clear politics Hillary's lock on the electorial college is over. According to recent polls many states that were in her camp has moved to trump or they are in a dead heat. And states that were leaning towards trump has moved to likely trump. Thr whole map is changing and we're going to find this is going to be a close race. Though as a friend put it today maybe not now that we had another terrorist attack people will lean towards trump. And I said yeah but he doesn't know what to do about it. And he said well at least he's trying to do something.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Somehow I think the MSM would have used any excuse to exclude Johnson from the debates. If and it's a big if the election result is close the youth vote could be a deciding factor. In this case Trump's poor performance in comparison to Clinton and Johnson could cost him the election. It certainly isn't your regular election and the changes brought onto the political landscape will be lasting.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So how accurately does the electoral college votes reflect the mass vote?

What is the latest stats? I looked at realclearpolitics and Trump is way behind in the electoral vote but leading in the ordinary polls.

This system sounds like bullsh*t to me. What is even the reason for having it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join