It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Has A Problem, BUT Hillary Has An Even Bigger Problem !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Ok this was a small poll that illustrates the mindset in America right now. This poll was semi public in other words you had to log in and associate your user name with your vote.

People really don't want to vote for Trump, but even more than that they want Hillary to lose.
What does that mindset have the potential to do come election day, and no poll can reflect?
When the person goes to the voting station and they have to give pause to the fact that now they have to pull the trigger for somebody,
somebody that can actually beat Hillary. A large contingent of voters are going think "!@#$ it", "Trump it is"

This is why I believe Trump will win, and not just by a little bit.

edit on 19-9-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33don'

Gary Johnson may pick up dissatisfied GOP and Democratic voters. He should do well with younger voters who take part in the political process without having any party affiliation. If Johnson takes away around the same % of votes from Clinton and Trump what happens? The answer could make for a very interesting election night or rather day in my time zone. Just my 10 cents.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Wow....a poll with 34 voters?

Guess that tells us what the entire nation is thinking.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Ok this was a small poll that illustrates the mindset in America right now. This poll was semi public in other words you had to log in and associate your user name with your vote.

People really don't want to vote for Trump, but even more than that they want Hillary to lose.
What does that mindset have the potential to do come election day, and no poll can reflect?
When the person goes to the voting station and they have to give pause to the fact that now they have to pull the trigger for somebody,
somebody that can actually beat Hillary. A large contingent of voters are going think "!@#$ it", "Trump it is"

After the debates it will be clear...

Trump wins in a landslide.

I think she was unopposed as a Senator.

So she has never beaten anyone in an election.

The only thing she has ever done is get cheated on,

She has never accomplished a single thing, nothing.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

After the debates it will be clear...

Trump wins in a landslide.

So she has never beaten anyone in an election.

The only thing she has ever done is get cheated on,

She has never accomplished a single thing, nothing.

She was not unopposed in her race for senate. She beat Rick Lazio.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

She ran first against Giuliani and then Rick Lazio who replaced Giuliani when he dropped out due to getting cancer.

edit on 19-9-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

She ran first against Giuliani and then Rick Lazio who replaced Giuliani when he dropped out due to getting cancer.

I think you mean when Giuliani dropped out due to 'getting cancer' (wink, wink).

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Not following the insinuation. He did have prostate cancer if I recall correctly.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11
a reply to: Blue_Jay33don'

Gary Johnson may pick up dissatisfied GOP and Democratic voters. He should do well with younger voters who take part in the political process without having any party affiliation. If Johnson takes away around the same % of votes from Clinton and Trump what happens? The answer could make for a very interesting election night or rather day in my time zone. Just my 10 cents.

We're talking about Gary 'Can't Reach Double Figures' Johnson, right?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not following the insinuation. He did have prostate cancer if I recall correctly.

The prostate cancer claim was a false flag. He never had cancer. He's been cancer free all his life. They just needed him out of the way, and cancer was a convenient excuse.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

If you say so. I think I will believe him.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hillary has an even bigger problem!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

JFK JR.'s alleged plane crash helped out her Democratic run for senate as well.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Delts95

He was not interested in politics and when it did come up the Kennedy family felt him running for governor of New York in 2002 would have been his best chance.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Stosh's Electoral map.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sorry if its already been said, the popular vote doesn't win elections, the electoral college votes do.

You guys ever notice on election day they run the electoral vote totals, only seeing how it compares with the popular vote as an aside?

I used to think, you mean the peoples vote doesn't matter? What a gyp.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Delts95
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thats interesting, got a read on that?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Sorry more people don't want Trump than don't want Hillary.
Every day there's a new thread with his champions raising a victory cheer over some minor lead while failing to grasp that even with small gains Hillary is still the favorite to win this.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Brexit was favored too.

2nd

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

My millennial son born in 95 has reluctantly decided to vote for Hillary. He was a Bernie supporter as were most of his peers.
He says most of them are also voting Hillary.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join