It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ahmad Khan Rahami wanted in connection to NYC bombings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You and others insist on adding in "Islamic" into "Radical Terrorist" as if that gives it some additional meaning or is going to make finding terrorists easier, or will somehow save lives that might be lost to terrorism..

All that addition does is to suggest that Islam is the cause of the radical terrorism. That's a lie and a dangerous one.

That is the point that I am making. Go after any and all terrorists full force.

Leave Islam out of it, for the same reason we don't talk about Christian Child Abuse.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The First Amendment states you can freely practice your religion.This is correct....unless you are Christian in America. Then you are told what you can and cannot apply your religion to. The same is not said for Islam. After both recent terror attacks we were told to be more tolerant and 'hate speech' would lead to an arrest. This can from our own Attorney General. Does no one see anything wrong there?

So, just maybe, I am starting to be a bit worried that the conspiracies of wanting to bring Islamic Fundamentalism mainstream are true. Why is that? Because it never ends well for the Non Muslims throughout history.

This guy is still out there. This is an active cell as he could not have done this alone and they have at least one or two more suspects on tape.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Listen people,living in NYC im scare as sh!t to take the train to work.But exactly how is stopping immigration from muslim countries is going to fix this?So UKtruth,can you please tell me how many terrorist attacks has there been in the US,perpetrated by muslim immigrants?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't care what god he prays to.

If he did it, publically, and slowly and painfully kill him.

Do it so terribly that any would-be terrorists crap themselves at the thought of killing innocent men and women.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why should we leave Islam out of it? That would be censorship and violating freedom of speech right? Telling someone they cannot describe something in truth?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: wildapache

How about 2 in the last 8 months that killed about 70 people? Do you need more?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dick Bimbo,PI I get where you are coming from,but killing them this way will just make them martyrs and will no doubt be use as a recruitment tool....

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So kill them, get more terror.
Don't kill them? Get more terror.

I'd offer back-rubs and a nice Merlot if it'd get rid of terrorists killing people.

We either go on the offensive, or surrender. Because what we're doing right now isn't working.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I am kinda lost.I have been off the grid for 4months with no access to any kind of news.I just got back in the city from a long vacation in the woods of upstate NY.Please remind me which attacks you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
The First Amendment states you can freely practice your religion.This is correct....unless you are Christian in America. Then you are told what you can and cannot apply your religion to. The same is not said for Islam.

You are free to worship as a Christian. There are non-discrimination laws that everyone must follow, regardless of your religion - Christianity, Islam, Judaism, etc.
It is disingenuous to imply that Muslims can discriminate but Christians can't. It is disingenuous to imply that Muslims can break the law but Christians can't. This is simply not true.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TDawg61
Yeah I just read the story.Great idea hilliary and supporters,bring over thousands more unveiled maniacs to rape,maim and murder.How any American can support these insane policies is beyond comprehension.
Let's not forget the Minnesota mall stabings."Nationalized "my ass.

The man in question is a naturalized citizen. How dare someone support the constitutional process of legal immigration!

Which means these people aren't assimilating to Western culture, in particular the American way of life. Most immigrants representing all cultures do assimilate and still practice their traditional native customs, while adhering to America's rule of law. There are other people from certain cultures who come here with no intention of abiding by our way of life, and not only want to continue their own way of life, but want to impose their own views, by terror if need be. Until our fearless leader and the candidate he's stumping for, (not because he likes her, but knows she'll continue his "legacy" ) admits the existence of these people instead of walking the tightrope of political correctness, this crap will continue. And the libs supporting that view cry bigotry until they or one of their loved ones become a victim of these animals.

link   

The First Amendment states you can freely practice your religion.This is correct....unless you are Christian in America. Then you are told what you can and cannot apply your religion to. The same is not said for Islam. After both recent terror attacks we were told to be more tolerant and 'hate speech' would lead to an arrest. This can from our own Attorney General. Does no one see anything wrong there?

So, just maybe, I am starting to be a bit worried that the conspiracies of wanting to bring Islamic Fundamentalism mainstream are true. Why is that? Because it never ends well for the Non Muslims throughout history.

This guy is still out there. This is an active cell as he could not have done this alone and they have at least one or two more suspects on tape.

I thought you said this wasn't about Christianity ... good for the goose but the gander can go hang, right?

Here's what the First Amendment says regarding religion ...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

It's not about "tolerating" Islam. It's about not targeting Americans because of their religion.

link   

Orlando and San Bernadino. Both were children of immigrants. Second generation.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

it would be better to punish his family in some way...wherever they may be.

Even the most evil terrorists care about their family.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

... and who said that the suggestions of violence would extend beyond the perpetrators of crimes, eh?

Silly liberals.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Why should we leave Islam out of it? That would be censorship and violating freedom of speech right? Telling someone they cannot describe something in truth?

Then you don't have any problems with my statement about Christian Child Molesters then?

You sure seemed to.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I don't care what god he prays to.

If he did it, publically, and slowly and painfully kill him.

Do it so terribly that any would-be terrorists crap themselves at the thought of killing innocent men and women.

Funny you never hear someone yelling "God" or "Jesus Christ" before they start shooting, stabbing, beheading, bombing, etc.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Chicago Way.

link   
Cause Of Islamic Terrorism
edit on 19-9-2016 by Steak because: Link.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I didn't mean to imply a nuance, the discussion of what the repercussions are of deciding to wage war against a country due to the likelihood of it containing those you consider terrorists. I didn't say don't focus on the motive, I think you should do exactly that - the motive rather than the religion of the SUSPECT (pardon for the full caps, at least one poster in this thread has already stated he should be killed, seemingly regardless of guilt).

Mateen isn't the focus of this OP is he? Are you allowed to discuss the fact that some religious fundamentals consider homosexuality a mortal sin? If not then that's a sad state. Of course you would never find any Christian fundamentals saying that or causing an offence to homosexuals because of their sexual preference, would you?

Actually, I was going to focus on the American aspect of the bombing of multiple middle eastern countries but drew back because it was multiple western countries that did that. Most on here are willing to lump this into being about Muslims being bad - there's certainly no nuance there, is there?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join