It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmad Khan Rahami wanted in connection to NYC bombings

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NHILAR

A while back I tried to explain why Islam is a law first and then a religion, but as usual many here tend to call themselves pro Islamic religious freedom can never understand the ramifications and implications of this concept.

I don't want to call it idiots just most Americans thinks that people from other countries with different believes than us are not so bad at all, after all most Americans think that those that comes to America from countries with terrorist link are here to be good and abide by our laws, after all who wouldn't want freedoms like ours, that is the biggest mistake many fall for it, these radical believers also knows how to use our own laws for their own advantage.

Many people don't learn unless is the hard way.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Soo smug, so condescending, I doubt you were alive in 1979. Little do you actually understand, but you will.

You can clip from wiki well, you have cut and paste well under control.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

impressive list. Here's a list of the last 30 days

During this time period, there were 158 Islamic attacks in 34 countries, in which 1283 people were killed and 1698 injured.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UnBreakable

a reply to: UnBreakable

Ah so Sharia law is good when it suits your needs?

How radical!

No, not my needs. I'm not a Muslim terrorist.

You're just in favor of Sharia law ... when suits.

Gotcha.

Exactly. They should take him to a seven story parking garage and throw him off to his death.........or burn him alive.............or publicly stone him.........or behead him......or put him in a cage and lower him in a pool till he drowns, etc. Instead he'll experience the humane US Justice system instead of the Iron Age justice of his culture.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I feel the same way, but I am sure that the terrorist suspect is more valuable alive than death.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

No no no. We must never lower ourselves to their level.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Wow, it's just like every Black American lives in an inner city ghetto, every Muslim country in the world lives under the strictest Sharia law?

Most countries don't accept Sharia or accept it partially in some areas of life.

PS Its based in the same traditions as Judeo Christian law ... So might not want to throw that stone too far.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

and every white person is racist...be careful where we tread and let not emotions make our decisions....

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

and every white person is racist...be careful where we tread and let not emotions make our decisions....

No one says that every white person is racist except for a few nutjobs.

It's little more than a whine.

Be careful where we tread? LOL As long as they "dont' tread on me" I'm fine.

Anything on topic? Do you believe that every Muslim country in the world lives by Sharia law?

And do you believe that an American citizen should be subject to it? That's the thrust of this part of the discussion.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Exactly. They should take him to a seven story parking garage and throw him off to his death.........or burn him alive.............or publicly stone him.........or behead him......or put him in a cage and lower him in a pool till he drowns, etc. Instead he'll experience the humane US Justice system instead of the Iron Age justice of his culture.

I actually disagree. I like what Donald said today. Make the trial happen fast, let it be fair, and if he is found guilty, give him the harshest punishment allowed.

We need to strive to be better than the psychos that threaten our way of life. I have no problem calling out Islamic terrorism, but I do not want to sink to their barbarism.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Wow, it's just like every Black American lives in an inner city ghetto, every Muslim country in the world lives under the strictest Sharia law?

Most countries don't accept Sharia or accept it partially in some areas of life.

PS Its based in the same traditions as Judeo Christian law ... So might not want to throw that stone too far.

Where exactly do I say EVERY Muslim country in the world lives under the strictest Sharia law? But here's a list for those that do:

Mauritania
Sudan
Afghanistan
Iran
Iraq
Maldives
Pakistan
Qatar
Yemen
Nigeria 12/36 states
Zamfara, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto and Yobe.
en.wikipedia.org...

And despite Rahami being a US naturalized citizen born in Afghanistan, he apparently found that way of life more appealing when it came to promoting terrorism. Unless I missed the part where US culture promotes terrorism with bombs.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Gryphon66 = Neville Chamberlain of the Islamic world...

A little help for you when you have to wiki it, WWII, British

As a warning, when you suplicate yourself to your future masters, if they are Arab, they have a certain fondness for soft young hairless boys.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NHILAR

Gryphon66 = Neville Chamberlain of the Islamic world...

A little help for you when you have to wiki it, WWII, British

As a warning, when you suplicate yourself to your future masters, if they are Arab, they have a certain fondness for soft young hairless boys.

Wow, thanks for showing your true colors.

Thankfully, I'm neither soft, young or hairless, and not exactly the "supplicating" type ... if you know what I mean.

You learned a lot in that Madrassa, eh?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

/yawn, your own link proves that Sharia is only applied in a few nations.

Regardless of that, you'd like to see it applied here.

Nuff said.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

/yawn, your own link proves that Sharia is only applied in a few nations.

Regardless of that, you'd like to see it applied here.

Nuff said.

Keep on yawning. So a dozen is only a few. Ok. Yes, I'd like to see it applied here, only to the Islamic extremists who so lovingly adhere to it as they spread that particular brand of terror which is condoned by that culture in our civilized society.
edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

CONDONED is the imporant word here. 99.9% of the Islamic world may not participate in the terror, but 99.9% condone it.

And that is the crux.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Its okay Gryphon66, the world is big and scary, and you must, like your arogance requires, project your value system on all of humanity - you can not understand - perhaps because it would break your perfect snowflake mind - that there are cultures entirely alien to your way of thinking.

Do you even realize that there is no concept of lying to an 'ajnabe' (hint you are one) in the Muslim word? Can you even grasp what this means?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Read this introvert. Warning: It will support Donald Trump's position that our vetting process MUST be upgraded and made much much more efficient before we open the gates.

More than 800 immigrants mistakenly granted citizenship
edit on 19-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
the good thing here is he passed the naturalization test trump went on about needing to take.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
the good thing here is he passed the naturalization test trump went on about needing to take.

Can you post the details of the test he is talking about? - not seen it yet. Will be a good read.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join