It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ahmad Khan Rahami wanted in connection to NYC bombings

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: matafuchs
Is it time to say it was Islamic terror now?

If you remove the emotional drivel and fear of hurt feelings from the equation, this was a fairly easy call moments after the attack happened. Safe money bet is that these events are rarely perpetrated by Christians, Jews, Atheists, or Buddhists...

So it's about Islam then?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I stated what I'd like to see happen to him a few pages back in this thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Is it time to say it was Islamic terror now?

If you remove the emotional drivel and fear of hurt feelings from the equation, this was a fairly easy call moments after the attack happened. Safe money bet is that these events are rarely perpetrated by Christians, Jews, Atheists, or Buddhists...

But if they were, you can be sure Barry and Hillary would point that out. They're the only groups where they don't tip-toe around political correctness.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I stated what I'd like to see happen to him a few pages back in this thread.

Right. So out the door with the Constituion and the rule of law? Gotcha.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

Why do crazy, murderous individuals do the things they do?

I have no idea, Grumbler. Do you?

Guy in Oregon asked victims if they were Christians.

Crazy folks do crazy things.

he was by all appearances either himself Muslim, or had sympathy with radical Islam as well as radicals themselves....

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
And just like clockwork, Hillary blames Trump. Time for Obama to make his “we can’t judge all by the actions of a few” speech…While judging all gun owners for the actions of a few.

I saw that - she's jumped the shark.

Well said.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

According to the FBI there was an ongoing investigation and there was an alert put out on Friday.

I am not calling for the death of Muslims or to round them all up but I am also not afraid to say that it was linked to someone who is Muslim. What is wrong with that? Most of you are so conditioned to simply say it is not Islamic terror because it is what you hear in the MSM and from leadership in government.

... or we're conditioned not to accuse 1.8 billion people for what a handful do.

Well it would sure be nice if some of those 1.8 billion would speak up and denounce their radical cohorts but they don't, not enough anyway....I wonder why? Probably because that is what their religion calls for. It seems the radicals are the true followers. So ya, the entire religion should be despised.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well did the Obama administration is calling this an act of terrorism by a terrorist group that happen to worship Islam? no yet, yes, no or still waiting?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Alright, America.

Get ready for your latest war. The stage has been set. The key players are supporting their sides in Syria as we speak. The US Just bombed the Syrian army, and Russia is supporting said army.

The latest wave of terror in the US is Islamic terrorism perpetrated by a few individuals of different nationality sharing the same or similar religious extremist views. With the US on one side and Russia on the other. In the coming days there will come evidence of Russian support in one manner or another to one or more of these extremist groups. Whether with the intent of harming the US or it's middle eastern allies.

Hang on to your butts, it's that time again for a new US regime.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Radical Islamic Terror or Islamic Fundamentalism started the US ground war in 1993. They then continued on US soil in 2001. At that point, we should have shut our borders and looked within. But we did not. Built protection and vetted those who were in the country to get rid of ALL elements who were aiding any kind of terror in the US.

Instead (in a nutshell) we got a POTUS who decided to shut down Gitmo and embrace further the thought that if you tell someone you like them they will not hurt you. Multiple people released from Gitmo reentered and/or committed terror attacks. You can look up specifics.

Fast Forward to San Bernadino.

The day after a horrific shooting spree by what appears to be a radicalized Muslim man and his partner in San Bernardino, California, Attorney General Loretta Lynch pledged to a Muslim advocacy and lobbying group that she would take aggressive action against anyone who used "anti-Muslim rhetoric" that "edges toward violence." Speaking to the audience at the Muslim Advocates' 10th anniversary dinner Thursday, Lynch said her "greatest fear" is the "incredibly disturbing rise of anti-Muslim rhetoric" in America and vowed to prosecute any guilty of what she deemed violence-inspiring speech.

She should have told them "see something say something". The mother knew what was going on as did friends as well as those in his mosque. We as Americans are 'threatened' by our own government.

Fast Forward to Orlando...

www.washingtontimes.com...

Attorney General Loretta Lynch told Florida’s LGBT community that the “most effective” weapon at America’s disposal against Islamic terrorism is “love.”

50 people are killed and we as citizens are again told the best weapon is to love Islam. Again, no condemnation.

We are at war with a form of Islam that you can call what you want. Radical. Fundamental. Mainstream...bottom line is that we as Americans, Including Islamic Americans, are under attack.

I do not hate my Muslim neighbor but if he does not say something about a radicalized Muslim he is no worse than the perpetrator themselves.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The protections of our laws, the benefits, are for our people. For militants, we have the legal system of the military. He is a combatant and should be put in military prison where our POWs go, and be tried by a military court.

Also, the second a naturalized citizen breaks the law in a grievous offence, he loses all rights OFFERED to him under our legal code as a US citizen. He loses his citizenship, resident status, or visa....and is only a citizen of Afghanistan once again...

An Afghan who tried to carry out a military operation on US soil against unarmed civilians.

edit on 9 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Attorney General Loretta Lynch is nothing but full of crap and up to her neck in Hillary Clintons rear end.

She should not even be allowed to hold any position of power.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

The protections of our laws, the benefits, are for our people. For militants, we have the legal system of the military. He is a combatant and should be put in military prison where our POWs go, and be tried by a military court.

Also, the second a naturalized citizen breaks the law in a grievous offence, he loses all rights OFFERED to him under our legal code as a US citizen. He loses his citizenship, resident status, or visa....and is only a citizen of Afghanistan once again...

An Afghan who tried to carry out a military operation on US soil against unarmed civilians.

He is an American citizen. He is afforded the same rights, protections and due process as anyone else and that is the way it should be.

Period.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No he is a naturalized citizen that has not had the porbationary period pass yet.

He is subject to the same laws all immigrants are.....they cant get in trouble for quite some time or their status can be reviewed and revoked.

I would say terrorism counts.

EDIT TO ADD:
immigration.findlaw.com...

He fails on MANY counts of failing to meet the requirements for KEEPING his naturalized citizenship.

He is NOT a US citizen now. He is an Afghan militant engaging in acts of terrorism against our people.

Excuse me if I dont think your fervor for protecting his rights is noble, but rather the typical treason of the far left that is creating an intolerable divivde between our people.

Patience is ever thinner with this crap. VERY thin now.

edit on 9 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
We keep hearing this same narrative over and over. On FBI watch list. Travels and gets radicalized. Orlando, San Bernardino, Chattanooga , another naturalized Muslim where Abdulazeez's father was being investigated, Fort Hood, Tsarnaev Brothers, Some of the 9/11 hijackers and then they lost track due to lack of communication between agencies. Now the update on this guy is he became 'very religious' when he flew to Afghanistan. Now, like the FL shooter i'm waiting for the local mosque he attended for years to make the news.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Attorney General Loretta Lynch is nothing but full of crap and up to her neck in Hillary Clintons rear end.

She should not even be allowed to hold any position of power.

True, but what a horrific visual you just gave!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

So your evidence is essentially "every one agrees with me" then?

Nah. I think you know that you made an unsupportable statement and now you're triggered.

S'ok.

When you read thousands of opinions from various sources and hardly any say Islam = Terrorism, I am on safe ground.
The reason the observed reality matches what I am saying is because it's true.

I don't know why you are talking about me being triggered. How odd.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You are only on safe ground because you seem to think that stating your opinions are the same as proving a fact.

Your point is absurd and unprovable.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Excuse me if I dont think your fervor for protecting his rights is noble, but rather the typical treason of the far left that is creating an intolerable divivde between our people.

Isn't it odd that advocating for individual rights and due process is considered treasonous?

If that is what you think the far left is doing, than I welcome it. I'd rather stick -up for rights and due process than knee-jerk emotionally every time a tough situation arises.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

We should rephrase that as the same rights, protections and due process as anyone else under the Patriot Act. The Bill of Rights is almost gone...all they need is the guns.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join