It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ahmad Khan Rahami wanted in connection to NYC bombings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Ahmad Khan Rahami a US citizen born in Afghanistan. Does this sound familiar? Is it time to say it was Islamic terror now?

www.cnbc.com...

www.fbi.gov...@@download.pdf

Based on what has happened overnight in NJ it seems we are lucky this morning as a nation.

Multiple senior law enforcement officials and a New York Police Department spokesperson told NBC News on Monday that they looking for Ahmad Khan Rahami, a 28 year old male from Elizabeth, N.J., for his suspected role in the bombings that have occurred over the last three days in New York and New Jersey.

edit on 09am30amf0000002016-09-19T06:47:20-05:000620 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Is it time to say it was Islamic terror now?

I don't know. Is he Muslim?

Has it been proven he played a part in the bombing?

Shouldn't we get all of the info before we jump to conclusions?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I guess we will wait until more people die with more explosions all over the nation before we can tag somebody a terrorist, after all our own government will not call this act of mass destruction terrorist attacks, right?

I got it lets call this explosions fart gas explosions, no human links at all

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You don't know or just playing dumb like the media and DeBlasio and Cuomo and Obama and Hillary and the rest.

Yes, he is the guy in the videos dragging the bombs to two places in NY. That shows he is involved. The guy is another poster boy for Islamic terror.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
or even better, where is Obamas response? You have multiple, not one, multiple devices and arrests in multiple locations in NY and NJ and what did he do Sunday night? He was fundraising for HIllary.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I guess we will wait until more people die with more explosions all over the nation before we can tag somebody a terrorist, after all our own government will not call this act of mass destruction terrorist attacks, right?

I got it lets call this explosions fart gas explosions, no human links at all

What the hell are you talking about?

Meta asked if if it's time to say Islamic terror and I simply asked if the man in question is Muslim.

It seems reasonable to get all of the info before we jump to conclusions.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I tell you matafuchs, people in this nation are in denial when it comes to terrorism, what people doesn't understand is that our so call safety is nothing but an illusion and that illusion is going to explode very soon in front of our eyes.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

You don't know or just playing dumb like the media and DeBlasio and Cuomo and Obama and Hillary and the rest.

Yes, he is the guy in the videos dragging the bombs to two places in NY. That shows he is involved. The guy is another poster boy for Islamic terror.

Is he Muslim? Can you provide a link that states that? The two you have provided does not say.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Terrorism is terrorism and that is what those explosions are, get it, you don't go into a crowd and plant a bomb for the heck of it, that is an act of terrorism to kill people and been Muslim, Islam, ISIS follower or domestic doesn't take the fact that is a terrorism attack.

So yes let call it for what it is, a terrorism attack.

No more sugar coating.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

or even better, where is Obamas response? You have multiple, not one, multiple devices and arrests in multiple locations in NY and NJ and what did he do Sunday night? He was fundraising for HIllary.

dailycaller.com...

What would you want Obama to do? Would you like for him to show up in the area and get in the way of law enforcement and investigators?

Should he go on TV and declare martial law?

Seriously, what would you like him to do?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

What Muslim have to do with terrorist attack in a big city during a big event? this is an act of terrorism, Plain and simple.

Or we should call it different name if it happens to be an Islamic ISIS follower.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Terrorism is terrorism and that is what those explosions are, get it, you don't go into a crowd and plant a bomb for the heck of it, that is an act of terrorism to kill people and been Muslim, Islam, ISIS follower or domestic doesn't take the fact that is a terrorism attack.

So yes let call it for what it is, a terrorism attack.

No more sugar coating.

Yes, it's a terrorist attack. I never denied that.

I questioned how we know what his religion is.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

What Muslim have to do with terrorist attack in a big city during a big event? this is an act of terrorism, Plain and simple.

Or we should call it different name if it happens to be an Islamic ISIS follower.

Did you read the OP? He brought up the Muslim aspect, not me.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Is it time to say it was Islamic terror now?

I don't know. Is he Muslim?

Has it been proven he played a part in the bombing?

Shouldn't we get all of the info before we jump to conclusions?

Actually no.
Whilst others cogitate, it's important to focus the investigation on the Muslim community. The fastest way to get the terrorists off the street is to make sure resources are skewed towards the most likely culprits. I would hope the Muslim community are actively helping the police.
The last time I looked the official religion of Afghanistan is Islam, with over 99% of its people of that faith. This has been the case for some time. So whilst some focus on the possibility he might be in the less than 1% or converted when he came to the USA, the investigation should keep focused on the overwhelming probability he is Muslim.
edit on 19/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
For those who want to follow Live twitter results for the suspect:

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

To tell you the truth, and I apologized for the way I answered back to you, it truly doesn't matter if he was a Muslim or not, terrorist attacks are not limited to Islamic followers, I remember when we in the 70s had a lot of bombings, even in my Island in PR in protest to the federal government.

So, in this time and age I don't think it matters what religion the terrorist follow, to tell you the truth.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I questioned how we know what his religion is.

While I am not one to jump to conclusions the odds say that, unless he renounced or changed religion, he is almost certainly a Muslim as over 99% of Afghanistan's population is Muslim.

I am sure it will all come out in due course.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Declare martial law? Why?

There was a stabbing, multiple IED's across the tri-state area that we all know are tied to terrorism and no statement from the White House? Nothing? Sorry, I call that ineffective leadership. He jumps on the TV every time a young black felon is shot by police but no statement on this. No press conference?

Terror attacks on US soil again and not a peep from the administration until I am sure the AG comes out and again tells us as a nation to he 'tolerate'.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Marge, don't apologize. It does matter. If it was a 38 year old man named John Smith who had ties to the KKK then you would immediately start to look at those who could be associated.

This man is part of a mosque somewhere and they should be raiding it right now.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

Marge, don't apologize. It does matter. If it was a 38 year old man named John Smith who had ties to the KKK then you would immediately start to look at those who could be associated.

This man is part of a mosque somewhere and they should be raiding it right now.

Exactly. His immediate circle should be brought in for questioning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join