It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Children Enjoy Hunting Endangered Animals.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I saw a picture a few months back of Donald Trumps sons posing for a picture, holding a dead endangered leopard they had killed. I also saw another picture of his son proudly holding up an elephant tail he had cut off an elephant he had killed. Not sure why this hasn't been showing up, so I thought I would share. They did say they donated the meat to the hungry. www.snopes.com...
edit on 19-9-2016 by cklein61 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2016 by cklein61 because: needed to fix

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cklein61

I thought they shot a triceratops . They must have , i saw a picture on the net .
edit on 19-9-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
He got a Triceratops too!

How dare they!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This is from 2012.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
If it's a legal hunt then I don't see a problem with it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

^^ This.

I enjoy hunting. I don't care what gets killed, as long as it's done cleanly and the animal was not endangered.

I can't scrape up a single ounce of outrage about Trump's kids. If they want to hunt animals, good for them. It's fun.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hmmm, what does this smell like? A Politically Correct attack perhaps? Bow down because you are not PC? I think one of the reasons Trump is doing so well is we have all had it with the politically correct garbage. Go peddle these wares with BLM and the LGBT. The rest of us really don't give a flip anymore.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This is the perfect example of 'tolerance'.

Doing something that is not only legal but brings in money to support the animals. If someone(read liberal) doesn't like it, then it's evil and wrong

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Just stop! This is a ridiculous smear campaign attempt. No S&F for you.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I thought they shot a triceratops . They must have , i saw a picture on the net .

Trolling the troll.Awesome.Carry on

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a thread on this subject was active all of last week. This one should be discussing how endangered the HillarySaurus beast is becoming.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Exactly.If hunting wild game were illegal.But it's not even DT?How pathetic can these threads get?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Sure it is legal and yes it in sad kind of way does help with supporting the animals but i still feel it is wrong . Now if my daddy was a gazillionaire would i go over there and shoot these magnificent creatures , sure would . I would pay for the permits and shoot with a camera . Then electronically tag them so they can never be shot at again . I just cant for the life of me figure out why anyone would shoot a leopard or elephant , just why . Small di(k syndrome i suspect .

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

yep, just what I was going to write - only men with small dicks would kill such majestic animals.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

^^ This.

I enjoy hunting. I don't care what gets killed, as long as it's done cleanly and the animal was not endangered.

I can't scrape up a single ounce of outrage about Trump's kids. If they want to hunt animals, good for them. It's fun.
I would hunt for food, but if you're hunting and killing animals just for $#!ts and giggles, I see a problem with that. Go run up on a leopard and kill it with your bare hands, tough guy. I don't like Hillary or Chump so my feelings have nothing to do with either of those crooks, so miss me with the political tripe. No wonder this world is so screwed. Heartless, soulless people. No respect for life if it ain't "human".

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: hutch622

yep, just what I was going to write - only men with small dicks would kill such majestic animals.

Indeed.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Leopards are not even remotely endangered.Elephants are in trouble in certain areas and overpopulated in others.The ones legally harvested provide a welcome food source for the local tribes and reduce the crop raids by herds.I personally would never kill either except in self defense or take out a maneater,which,by the way is not as rare as most think.Just remember that leopards have ate people since there have been both and you can understand why people living where they do would like the numbers thinned out.After all, if the game gets scarce their children are targets.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

^^ This.

Except the thread states that they killed endangered animals!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

There's nothing in the article you linked that even implies they were hunting "endangered animals". All it says is they were hunting.

I hunt for fun in the UK and so do some of my friends. What to make a pointless thread about me too?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.reference.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join