It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British 'x-files' released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Because of the Freedom of Information laws Ministry Of British Defence has released credible information about UFO:

Among the most credible reports of a possible visit by extraterrestrial life-forms is one made by an RAF pilot and two NCOs at RAF Boulmer in Northumberland.
In July 1977 Flt Lt A M Wood reported "bright objects hanging over the sea''. The MoD document adds that the RAF officer said the closest object was "luminous, round and four to five times larger than a Whirlwind helicopter". The UFOs were reported to be three miles out to sea at a height of about 5,000ft.
The officer, whose report is supported by Cpl Torrington and Sgt Graham, said: "The objects separated. Then one went west of the other, as it manoeuvred it changed shape to become body-shaped with projections like arms and legs." The men who were positioned at the picket post at the RAF station were able to observe the strange objects for an hour and 40 minutes.
At the same time a radar station detected the objects in exactly the same position as the men had observed them. It registered them to be between 30 to 35 degrees before they disappeared from the screen.

from Independent

Once again existing of UFO is confirmed.

There are thousands of classified documents! I'm very anxious to read them

This interesting news gives proof to every UFO believers, that something BIG is going on, and governments all over the world are aware of it.

[edit on 22-1-2005 by jazzgul]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
cheers mates

i know maybe its just me but it looks like someone gave a go-ahead on the UFO disclosure, or some sort of critical mass has been achieved, with so many people starting to take interest in the phenomenon. The journalist will do the rest of the work for us now that UFO stories will become mass media.

good job everyone

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
i know maybe its just me but it looks like someone gave a go-ahead on the UFO disclosure, or some sort of critical mass has been achieved, with so many people starting to take interest in the phenomenon. The journalist will do the rest of the work for us now that UFO stories will become mass media.

I've been thinking the same
. Maybe freedom of information laws were only pretext to release this informations?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hopefully this will begin waking up other world government, or it may be an attempt to test the public of their reaction to a supposed "public disclosure".

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i Cant wait until further more acticles/reports.... etc are realeased under the freedom of information act.

Maybe this is perparing the world!!! or slowly opening the worlds eyes to the possiblitiy that Unidentified objects exsist. Doing this slowly is surely better than it all coming out at once fearing mass panic and devastation.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is actually quite scary because this only confirms my fears something big is gonna happen, SOON, I hope it's something petty as disclossure, and not some mass landing/mock invasion...

How would you react if Reptoids are the "hero's" in a invasion by the Grey?

Possibly, The reptoids would be defending their own world, but if all the sources are correct and they do work together, we might be having a major problem, since people will remain ignorant and believe what the media feeds us...

I HOPE the nordics will let us know before crap hits the fan...

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We need some x-files that deal with the description of any extra-terrestrial life forms. Most of the reports seem like they are just about the UFO's. I don't think I have read any reports dealing with extra-terrestrial lifeform description by Militaries. I wonder if there are any descriptions by any Military about what these UFO's are. The UFO's seem to be varied in shape and size, which points to maybe different sources for the UFOs. We need confirmation of any life behind those UFO's, and if that life is like us or much different than what we imagine.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
We need some x-files that deal with the description of any extra-terrestrial life forms. Most of the reports seem like they are just about the UFO's. The UFO's seem to be varied in shape and size, which points to maybe different sources for the UFOs. We need confirmation of any life behind those UFO's, and if that life is like us or much different than what we imagine.

I think we are getting to learn the truth step by step - I suspect that those documents were released with the thought that 'Joe Average ' can read them. I'm afraid 'Joe Average' is not ready for evidence of real life ETs, at least not in the eyes of the government...

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That's great news
Is it possible to download these files somewhere on the net ? Or maybe it is too early

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzgul
I think we are getting to learn the truth step by step - I suspect that those documents were released with the thought that 'Joe Average ' can read them. I'm afraid 'Joe Average' is not ready for evidence of real life ETs, at least not in the eyes of the government...

I agree, Joe average may not be ready for full disclosure, but according to polls, over 50% of all joe averages already beleives in alien/ufo's to an extent. But, getting the confirmation of what they beleive is a whole other issue

[edit on 22-1-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This topics was already started here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

please continue on this thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Nope lizzardsamok this is the original thread

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
We will have to see as the information comes forward for now. Still not convinced that it is starting to come out, only a trickle at a time does not mean all information will flood out

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
This is actually quite scary because this only confirms my fears something big is gonna happen, SOON, I hope it's something petty as disclossure, and not some mass landing/mock invasion...

The report was from 1977..

First of all, another report doesnt confirm aliens! *Bleh* But secondary, first time i've heard a report where the UFO changes shape into a human.. Pretty cool actually..

top topics

join