It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google (CIA) Incubated Program to "deradicalize" ISIS will be used on Right-Wing "extremists"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Google (CIA) Incubated Program to "deradicalize" ISIS will be used on Right-Wing "extremists"

And Bat Boy stole my baby.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: MysticPearl

actually you are being tracked right now every word you just typed.. it doesn't matter if they can match that to your "person" just your IP address...

Correct. Today I noticed I couldn't load a bunch of the normal sites I use in UFO/Alien conversations (mostly disclosure sites, declassified files, etc). Works for everyone else, but I just get endless redirects (to nowhere).

Well Funny thing.. My phone and my computer both lost the ability to go to ATS last night.

It took about 7 minutes to finally get to this page:

every other website worked fine.. So I had to use proxy, and now im back.. It's not the first time it's happened to me.
No idea who would do that or what actually happened.. It's not the first time either.

When it happened a few months ago my phone was knocked off but my computer still worked for about 30 minutes, and then it was knocked offline altogether. It took me 8 hours to figure out how to fix it.. Settings were edited that you can only find from command lines, so yea.. took some research to figure it out.

Interesting side effect of what I had to do, I'm getting different search results..

And Bat Boy stole my baby.

here is the talk I'm listening now.
And by the way what they are talking about is already in play with Army guys I trained with..
And I have seen the same idea used on places like the history channel or discovery..

basically you make something look like something a conspiracy guy wants to see.

"the truth about jfk"

in the first 3rd you set it up as if you are going to expose it's not lee harvey oswals and in the second half you muddy it up basically telling all the data of the official story and the counter points to the official story, and you wrap it up that it was lee harvey oswald most likely..

so yea it's already in play. This is just a new type of program. The woman around what was it 17 minutes? Says shes "sure there are other programs that inoculate the masses"

"Moonshot doesn't just look at hacking the digital space we are also looking at hacking the physical space, drones in syria to produce counter ISIS messaging, we are also funding and supplying Artificial Intelligence to the field to Identify individuals online for the purpose of engaging with them one on one in conversations."

"if we start to think of counter messaging as mental healthy education other things, the whole person. Then you can off ramp the person not looking at just their ideology but all their various needs."

"the person who inherits my job needs to think not only about countering ISIL messaging not only countering violent extremist messaging but countering Propaganda and disinformation that undermines American values..."

he just said "the clock is ticking because we all turn into a pumpkins on January 19th 2017. My boss is john kerry he's done a fantastic job people don't realize all the successes Obama has had." now he's complaining about mainstream media.. Kind of interesting.

yup I skipped and found it..

He said they would target the far right In America

109:00

I have to go to work so I only watched like half. skipped around, but gotta go.. cya guys.

edit on 20-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Yeah. I think it's just common sense that the government (specifically the military and intelligence areas of it) has it's tentacles deep into any company as large and as powerful, as influential and as omnipresent as Google. Not sure why anyone would even doubt that. It could be argued the government would be idiots if they didn't infiltrate such companies. That's assuming they didn't create them in the first place. Which in the case of Google, one has to wonder.

And of course, social engineering and propaganda is nothing new with the US government (or any other government of any size, complexity or sophistication whatsoever).

Now of course I don't have a problem with propaganda that's aimed at trying to stop violence. But it's such an easily misused thing that it obviously won't stay where it belongs. Propaganda never does.

And of course, it shouldn't go without pointing out that in 2016, they appear to have a wonderful excuse for searching high and low for "potentially violent extremists" (Even if it means looking for people who have nothing to do with Islam or terrorism or people who have no history of violence). Because (of course) the media has done a fantastic job of turning everyone who has anything at all to say about anything political into a suspect. Well, of course, I guess you might not be treated like a suspect if you just parrot everything the media tells you and never ask questions.

I don't know. In a way I see why they're doing it but it sounds shady.
edit on 20-9-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Back from work..

direct link to the part in question

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join