It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina, Virginia, Alabama, Tennessee & Georgia Declare STATE OF EMERGENCY

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
All I have heard since Saturday night is gas is out here in Knoxville and gas is up $0.60 blah blah. I have seen no gas station out, nobody I know has seen one(its always been they "heard")and gas is still under $2.00/gal.

Sounds like a good way to start a panic and a run on the pumps. Even under normal scenario, if a lot of people make a run on the pumps, they can drain them.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Has anyone heard anything about whether this is going to affect Florida?

Maybe our gas gets shipped in?

(And yes, I feel quite ignorant for not knowing that, considering I've lived here all if my 53 years
)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

They'll get by. It will be $3.85 a gallon for everybody else in two weeks.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Isnt it interesting that this pipeline JUST SO HAPPENED to have burst right next to an old mining retention pond? Hmmmm. Alright y then, if that isnt fishy.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tnhiker
All I have heard since Saturday night is gas is out here in Knoxville and gas is up $0.60 blah blah. I have seen no gas station out, nobody I know has seen one(its always been they "heard")and gas is still under $2.00/gal.

Sounds like a good way to start a panic and a run on the pumps. Even under normal scenario, if a lot of people make a run on the pumps, they can drain them.

You're probably just across the supply zone for the area this line if designated for. I got off an exit from 75, south of Chattanooga today, all 4 stations at that exit were out... Drove south on US41, ten miles into Dalton GA, every station was out, not only that but there was at least 2 or 3 cars stranded at every station. Keep in mind, this is one of the largest towns in GA north of Atlanta and I probably drove by and checked 20 stations. I finally found gas just west of Dalton out in the country right after my fuel light turned on, all they had was 93 octane at @ $2.84/gal.

so... count yourself lucky.
edit on 20-9-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join