It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Story Behind Pepe The Frog

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75

go team rockekt

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: Puppylove

...this is the invisible war of human culture. The invisible influences that the modern World does not acknowledge or take into account. A similar example would be a negative entity introducing itself to a select group of people and feeding on a situation like the Slender Man and possibly Freddie Krueger.

Well said

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: saintdopeium

well Terrence Mckenna always did say the best "meme" wins

And he's right. Look at how the mainstream media runs with memes like (the latest for example used to talk about Hillary on 9/11) "power through".

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: SargonThrall

I wonder if the deity you mentioned that's frog headed and living in the primordial chaos was the inspiration for Slaad from the plane of limbo or chaos in D&D terms.

Awesome. Don't forget the Frogloks from Everquest ... (kinda same thing.)

Or Kermit the frog from The Muppets.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No but all the double digit numbers with the Pepe the frog and all. The swoosh was with 2 zeros with cross through them. I figured if anything the black guy was to draw attention. I just felt like looking at it there was a meaning.

I think I missed a few things along the way and wanted to add a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You know if true, the most dangerous thing about is the very act of Hillary or those being affected by said meme drawing attention to it in fact gives that meme more strength. The only way if this spiritual meme war is occurring is to try and counter it with a stronger meme.

The elite have their own power figure. The owl Moleck, you think Pepe's frog symbology is trippy, start looking into Owls and linking that to Molech. The elite have already been playing this game for a very very long time.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SargonThrall

Here's a much better example. Them are some serious swimmers.

But, since snakes are reptiles, they are evil.

Welp, there's an island that has just made it to the top of my list of places to never visit.

Funny topic. Too far fetched for me, but I enjoyed it! Kek.
-former WoW player

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

lets create our own then! an image of such power that everyone can relate to it

we can just make one up

something about unity , and compassion

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Hmmm a symbol of unity and compassion...

Needs to be something both meek and powerful... Too meek and people will distance themselves to not look week, and too powerful and it will give the wrong impression. Is there anything already in play that can simply be greater promoted?

I thought of the dove and unicorn, but for obvious reasons they push a lot of people away.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
oh wow, i Iearned the onIy egyρtian
gods i know, which are heck to remember aside from Osiris, Isis, and Horus, from the song ΡIaying with the Big Boys when i was a kid and aIways assumed Mafdet was the frog cuz of the deIayed ρicture but ooooh it is Heket! Wonder if the very versatiIe godess Hecate- HECK-uh-tee- had any reIation to Heket etymoIogicaIIy or famiIiaI within the mythoIogy. This is wiId tho so i gotta do some scrutinizing before i make any more than a siIIy ρassing comment

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Just thinking, if Hillary is as we all know, a tool of the elite, and the elite have their own idol of Molech, and it seems they are losing when it comes to Hillary is it possible that Pepe has surpassed Molech in power?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

An elephant?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Elephants get drunk and go on rampages though...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

They hardly have a monopoly on the symbol of an owl though, real gods and non humans exist.

Maybe there's owl people, there's mole people right? Kappas are kinda like frogs or turtles, and furthermore this opens the way for ninja turtles.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

the dog ! mans best friend loyal and true to their nature

represents the underdog , our playful nature , our ability to love unconditionally ?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Good Choice!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Neither does Pepe on frogs. It's about spreading a symbol through other means and connecting it.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

lets not leave out the felines, they have been a great pest control, must be some quality meme power

quite a bit of bastet tribute on youtube, who knew

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

Cats would be a great choice for a secret society I think.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join