It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange happenings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hello can someone help me out here please?

Last night i was laid in bed ive been ill lately it was around 11pm i decided to go to sleep, i was light headed and weak in my body so i got up to turn the light off i felt really weird like something was pulling me back to the bed, i just thought nothing of it turned the light off got back in bed i had my window open because i was burning up but then i felt really intense chills all over me, i didnt get back up to close the window i left it like that so i got under my 2nd blanket which i dont usually do, i curled up and tryed to stay warm but the chills wouldnt go i started to shake but i left the window open after about 10 minutes of this i heard 2 women screaming and shouting outside i felt like i needed to get out and help one of the women but i couldnt i was scared of something, i dont know what it was but i was overwhelmed with fear i couldnt move the chills carryed on but i was so hot i was burning up so i felt my chest and it was very hot (i could move my hands and feet) i carryed on shaking my feet it was helping for some reason i kept feeling the urge to sleep, My eyes were closing on there self but everytime this happened i would kick my self in the leg but one time it was to powerful and i dozed off, around 3am i got up to go to the bathroom i couldnt walk straight i felt like i was being pushed and tripped up, i ran the tap cold and washed my body with it i was that hot i was walking back to my room and there was some kind of force again that pushed me and i fell, i couldnt get back up, there was light in certain parts of the room that wasnt from street light or anything like that, i crawled back into bed and look up at the lit ceiling i could see what looked like fairies they looked like 15cm high and 5 cm wide there was like 30 of them
but then all the fear went away shouting stopped and i could rest, about an hour after they had gone i heard kids talking in the street i got up and looked out the window there was nothing there i started shaking again and i was burning up i fell again i got back up and got in bed i couldnt sleep i got up like every half an hour to use the toilet and cool my self off.

The house has no history of paranormal events and in 8 years of living here i have never experienced anything like this can someone please tell me what could of bin happening?

[edit on 22-1-2005 by Marky]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think to night will be a better night for you to sleep, when you say you were hot and burning up probaly just a touch of the flu. CURE: when you go to bed tonite wear a pair Boxing Gloves and close the window and pull the blind down no women screaming, no fairies, im sure you will have a good nights sleep, lets know how you get on....

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yep my conclusion was you had the flu or some kind of fever - chills and feeling hot are symptoms. Your body would of been fighting off it, therefore the weakness. I remember having that and one night went to sleep, had intense dreams about mathematics like graphs and stuff it was the worst dream I ever had - last thing I wanted to do in that state was think about maths! I guess that part is the delirious side of it. (Fairies, etc - for me it was maths in a dreamstate).

- Nazgarn

Edit - meant to say Delirious not Delusional

[edit on 22-1-2005 by nazgarn]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think you were just delerious and that you couldnt move because you were tired. Its not a good idea to open a window and let cold air in when you have the flu or to go under a bunch of blankets. I know when I had the flu I thought my mom cared more about how my room looked then how I was so I slammed the drawer on her hand. I was really deleriouse and I had to go to the hospital. It was so hard walking down the stairs. I had to hold on to the side and I almost fell a couple of times. You probably just had the flu and were deleriouse.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Yes thats how i feel as soon as i stand up i fall and i have to hold on to something thanks for your help just thought i was getting haunted or something

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marky
Yes thats how i feel as soon as i stand up i fall and i have to hold on to something thanks for your help just thought i was getting haunted or something

Nope, im the one being haunted. I hear voices and see lights all the time and I havent had the flu in a year

new topics

top topics

join