It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman whispers for help in a chilling 911 call

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This video came up on my newsfeed tonight:

youtu.be...

(I'll try to post the video here, but it looks like it's not going to work)

This blows my mind that someone could do this.. Then again, half the things I see online, on the news or in the news papers boggle my mind.

What's wrong with people? How does someone get to this point?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
That was pretty intense. I'm glad she made it out ok before she became another of his victims.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: oblivvious

Here's your link.

Chilling and shocking.

How scary for her to have almost been victim # 3 (and who knows how many more there really could be?)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

That's horrible. I am so nauseous after watching that.

And sadly, I've heard the same story a hundred times.

So much evil in this world. There has got to be a limit!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So many people go abducted every year. You have to wonder how many end up in situations like this.

And I have a friend who's a 911 operator.

He has stories to match this. It's a messed up world we live in.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
How scary for her to have almost been victim # 3 (and who knows how many more there really could be?)

Thanks. I had forgotten what it's like to listen to a horror story just before bedtime.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Oh, wow, that is chilling!! Glad she was able to call for help, and the police got there in time. Two killed, but he's caught now. Cases like that, too often, the people just vanish, and are never found.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Another body was found in a nearby location. She would have been number four or like you said who knows.
He looks young. He was just getting started.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It just.. blows me away.

It makes me wonder how that man came to be that way. What set him off.. why her, why them? Did he have long term plans? Did he have friends with the same interests, if he had any friends at all? What was the point of it all?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: oblivvious

I read, somewhere today, that she had known him for about a month and a half. Perhaps they ran in the same circles. He may have been biding his time and had his eye on her for awhile. I read also, I believe, that another victim had contacted her son after getting a flat tire so that instance may have been one of opportunity.

We have a young female friend/co worker who was abducted and taken across state lines almost two years ago now. The man was a 'friend' and had hung out and visited her and her live in boyfriend often. The night he kidnapped her, they said in hindsight, he was 'different' and 'off' but didn't really make much of it at the time. He was a married man with children. He pulled a weapon, tied up the boyfriend and stole their car and her. She was very lucky to have survived. She was rescued at a gas station after out a week or so.

The poor girl is scarred and the damage is quite obvious. She couldn't have fought out of a wet paper bag before and she is even more timid and skittish today as one can imagine. So sad but she came away with her life, or what's left of it.

They are the lucky ones as ironic and sad as that sounds.

Monsters do exist.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Jesus H. Christ, this made every hair on my body stand up

I can't even begin to imagine being in her shoes, on the phone with 911 with her abductor right there. That's some major bravery & will to get out on her part.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Something else that really disturbed me in the audio and not to bash the 911 operator and I certainly don't have that type of training so my knowledge is zilch but...

When the operator asked her if 'he' (the abductor) would let her go to the bathroom I was shocked. Actually, there were a couple of things the operator said that made me go Hmmm?

It impressed me, beyond all, that the victim maintained her composure during the call (although what choice did she have?) while ridiculous suggestions were being made by the operator on how to escape or foil his plans.

It was just beyond odd and not very helpful, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It doesn't seem all that shocking to me, they have no idea what has been tried or thought of yet. Besides, an operator doing the asking & getting Yes or No responses is a whole lot safer for the abducted than having to list everything already tried before the operator suggests anything.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join