It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton gave order for Waco massacre

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

(post by mOjOm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No don't waste you time on them. You go on wasting your time believing stupid conspiracy theories instead.

Attaboy

You are aware of what this site is right? right???

Did you even do the little bit of reseearch it takes to find the CNN transcripts? Here it is: edition.cnn.com...

L. TRIPP: Let me relay a little story to set this up. Vince Foster, when I first met him -- and over time I used to say to him that he was far more representative of a Bush White House appointee than a Clinton. He was dignified, decent, caring, smart. When Waco happened, that's when I first knew that Vince was falling apart.

KING: How so?

L. TRIPP: I was with him -- well, we had CNN all the time, not to plug, but it was always on in the White House. And a special bulletin came on showing the atrocity at Waco and the children. And his face, his whole body slumped, and his face turned white, and he was absolutely crushed knowing, knowing the part he had played. And he had played the part at Mrs. Clinton's direction. Her reaction, on the other hand, was heartless. And I can only tell you what I saw.

KING: How do you know they were involved in this? I thought this was a Reno action of which Janet played and felt very sorry.

L. TRIPP: This was...

KING: Foster-Clinton?

L. TRIPP: Foster, Mrs. Clinton, Webb Hubbell, Janet Reno.

This is what is claimed at your source:

Appearing on CNN's "Larry King Live," Tripp suggested that Foster, at Mrs. Clinton's direction, transmitted the order to move on the Branch Davidian's Waco compound, which culminated in a military-style tear gas attack on the wooden structure.

Where in that CNN transcript does it state or even imply that Foster was the one to transmit the order to move?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
I have every intent of using this thread in my Dumbing Down of America thread

Hit me up when it's done, i have a little gem of a revelation to add to it

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Bill Clinton was president back then. It would not be doubted Hillary as first lady had relayed the message because Bill was to busy with the Blue dress girl

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Wrong again. It's not my opinion. It's a fact. Reno admits it. It was her call. She testified to doing it.

The fact that you don't know this and don't care to learn it isn't my fault.

You're ignorant to what is happening around you. That's your fault not mine.

Educate yourself. The rest of us have. Now it's your turn.

Everytime i look down at my signature it makes me smile.

Well there you have it.
Who said you could sit at the grown ups table.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

What would satisfy you, An admission from hillary? Like that is going to happen....

I care not if you dont want to believe it.

It's already been admitted to by the person who did it. Janet Reno. It all but destroyed her politically too.

How did it not send her to the gas chamber ??

I have seen much video of this event, they wanted those people dead period, killed their own agents, and used tanks to gas and set fire to the whole complex and bulldoze the buildings down during it.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Yes but it doesn't mean we fall for every bs conspiracy theory.
unlike some gulliblefools.

Quite right, it means you fall for EVERY story the news feeds you as gospel truth, quite like all gullible fools.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Because she launched an investigation of herself which came back saying there was nothing wrong with what she did. Imagine that.

Don't you know that nobody that high in office ever gets in trouble. When is the last investigation to take place where someone high up in office was actually found guilty and sentenced???

They're never found at fault for anything they do, even if they admit to doing it. You just lose your position in office or get pushed into the fringe somewhere and never heard from again. But they never actually get in trouble.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

When is the last investigation to take place where someone high up in office was actually found guilty and sentenced???

www.google.com...

edit on 9/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

John and Robert Kennedy got in trouble, Nixon got in trouble. Bill Clinton almost got in trouble, but seeing it was only an affair with an intern nothing came of it.

No what yo meant to say was if you are a Clinton or married to one you don't get in trouble.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Those are all little fish though. Little fish get in trouble now and then. Not the big fish.

Even when they find themselves on trial or even found guilty they don't pay for their crimes. They get pardoned or serve a couple months in a country club jail before getting a position in some major organization somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: ParasuvO

They're never found at fault for anything they do, even if they admit to doing it. You just lose your position in office or get pushed into the fringe somewhere and never heard from again. But they never actually get in trouble.

I believe you've just been proven completely wrong.

This one is particularly good. These are not all little fish. They're all Federal. You seem to not be able to admit you are wrong even when the evidence is in your face..
edit on 9/18/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Reno was a big fish and Cunningham wasn't?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

John and Robert Kennedy got in trouble, Nixon got in trouble. Bill Clinton almost got in trouble, but seeing it was only an affair with an intern nothing came of it.

No what yo meant to say was if you are a Clinton or married to one you don't get in trouble.

Really??? How much trouble did they get in to??? How much time did they serve??? What was their punishment for their crimes???

As if the Clinton's are the only ones to get off???? Please.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Oh really???

Because there are so many High Government Officials doing time right now???

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Oh really???

Because there are so many High Government Officials doing time right now???

Many of them are dead. Did you take a look at the list? And many have served out their sentences. Unless you think every crime deserves life-long incarceration.

So what's the point of this thread again? Oh, yeah. It's the idea that Hillary gave the order for Waco. I still see no credible evidence.
edit on 9/18/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton stole my bacon back in '92!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join